This is an organized list compiling the version updates for Minecraft, plugins, mods, gametypes, and proxies for July 29th. Tons of updates and additions to our favorite pastime, from new dimensions to plenty of items. You’re sure to not get bored with all of these modpacks and plugins.
First, the modpacks. A Bit of Everything comes packing a mild punch, updating a single mod while bringing a couple of bug fixes. They also changed the loading screen! Argarian Skies 2 (the second, lol) decides they just wanna do everything today. Updating multiple mods, adding another, and fixing every bug known to man. If the changelog has a scrollwheel, you’re doing something right. All The Mods 5 just adds a simple hotfix. Don’t waver, they add up over the years to ensure a bug-free experience! On the opposite end of the spectrum, All The Mods 6 powerhouses with buttloads of content. They updated tons of mods, balanced some mechanics, and temporarily disabled some features until the near future. AstroBlock mostly updates a good chunk of their mods, while adding another. Galacticraft players will enjoy and reap the benefits. Compact Claustrophobia adds quests, features, bug fixes, and even removes some features. What’s this? Am I reading it correctly? ‘Poop Injector Quest’? Um…alright… Moving on, Crafting Dead makes a minor fix, with nothing added or removed. Enigmatica updates a bunch of mods while adding a few. Engineer’s Life mostly balanced a bunch of quests and features while updating a bunch of files. MC Eternal disabled a lot of features and rebalanced a ton of others. On the opposite side, MC Eternal Lite adds a ton of new features while overhauling entire game mechanics. Farming Valley just makes a small balance change to the Sprinkler, but nothing else. FTB Stoneblock 2 updated an enormous amount of mods while fixing a couple issues. FTB Interactions adds around a bajillion things from crafting recipes, to quests, and even mod updates. FTB Omnia adds a mod, removes a mod, then updates the rest, which is pretty neat. Roguelike A-D adds a few mods and removes one. SevTech: Ages updated one mod, with no fixes or additions. SkyFactory 4 also just updated a single mod with no other changes. The 1.12.2 Pack updated pretty much all its mods while adding a couple of features. Valhelsia 2 added a mod but removed five others, perhaps for stability. Valhelsia 3 just added a ton of mods without removing any, in contrast to Valhesia 2.
Now, Forge updates. Forge 31.2.36 made a small fix. Forge 32.0.106 also made a small fix.
Next, Bedrock’s Nukkit fixes a small issue.
Almost done here, Paper 1.15 updates optimization but adds nothing further. Paper 1.16 cleaned up some stuff, also adding nothing else. Spigot had a single change and nothing else. Tuinity adds some optimization.
Lastly, Vanilla changes some mechanics such as how chains works, and some technical changes. That’s all, folks!
A Bit of Everything updated from 3.6.8 to 3.7.3
– Configs synced across all versions of ABOE (Curseforge, ATL & Servers)
– Updated Future Versions Mod
– Added New Loading Screen
Agrarian Skies 2 updated from 2.0.5 to 2.0.6
– Updated CodeChickenlib
– Updated the Jaded Mods
– Updated Ex-Astris
– Fixed the templates for new single player worlds… again… hopefully we have figured out what was corrupting the templates.
– The Agricraft Journal is now Craftable again!
– Remembered to Update the version displayed on the main menu to match the release.
– The Portal-in-box from Ex-Astris is now craftable again!
– Fixed Ex-Astris based crashes on startup.
– Fixed Pure Daisy, Daybloom, and Nightshade quests.
– Removed the quest that required the Rod of the Shaded Mesa since the item is disabled.
– Fixed “For the Hoarding” not likeing Chocolate Milk Buckets.
– Corrected Instructions for the “Arcane Crafting” quest.
– Added Mineaurion [FR], MyFTB [DE], and APOC [US/EU] to the recommended server list.
– Fixed the ordict for aluminum blocks
– Fixed assorted Thaumcraft quests as well as the Blood Orb quests.
– Fixed Blood Writing pointing to the wrong Arcane Crafting quest
– Added mod: CraftPresence
All the Mods 5 (ATM5) updated from 2.13 to 2.15a
– Removed Performant to help with TPS
All the Mods 6 (ATM6) updated from 0.21 to 0.23
– REMOVED PRODUCTIVE BEES
– Added Resourceful Bees
– Added Allthemodium Bees
– Added Mining Gadgets
– Added Construction Wand
– Added Mystical Agriculture
– Added Mystical Agradditions
– Added Mystical Customization
– Added Forge Endertech
– Added Advanced Hook Launchers
– Added To the Bat Poles
– Added Dark Utilities
– Added Runelic
– Added AzureDoom’s Chunk Loader
– Added FTB Backups
– Added Balanced Enchanting
– Added Rainbow to dye recipes
– REMOVED Toast Control (Will be added back once updated to new forge)
– REMOVED FastWorkbench (Will be added back once updated to new forge)
– Updated All the Mods
– Forge Version is 32.0.106
Compact Claustrophobia updated to 1.3.4
– Added fluid input for 256k
– Fixed final quest spam, also whisper the message
– Curseforge reward
– Removed leaf veinminer
– Removed florbs
– Updated and added deferred
– Added Blank Dark Steel Upgrade
– Recommended optifine modpage
– Decreased chunk drop slightly
– Added menril regex veinminer (not sure if it works)
– Reordered Integrated Terminals before glowstone
– Added flux reconstructor quest
– Added cheap lantern recipe
– Added challenge auto consume poop
– Poop injector max 32, perhaps use neutron fluid for the last
– Added advanced filter (lightning+rotten w capacitor?)
– Added quest for repairing picks
– Added poop injection quest
– Buffed copy-paste more
– Buffed machine poop
– Any input works for modular machines
– Changed recipe for steel to place iron blocks and blow those up
– Buffed passive clickers
– Created More smores for quest
– Unified click times
– Added Console Filter mod
– Added the PSD as a tool for the Morph-O-Tool gadget (also quest)
– Added pyrolytic coversion quest
– Added recipe for an unbreakable version of graphite electrodes
– Buffed OC bots
– Added ability to color machine walls with wool, cell padding with scavenge, remove with shears. Drops string
– Fixed ice-cream
– Added sign to block off entry point to PSD quest description
Enigmatica 1 updated from 2 1.77 to 3.13
– Updated a ton of mods.
– Added FTBLib, FTBUtilities and Waystones
Engineers Life updated from 2.01 to 2.02
– disabled egg hatching instead of despawn
– switched from quark’s crop harvesting to pam’s crop harvesting
– reenabled HarvestCraft’s Presser
– increased Steel Wires (IE) lenght to 48.
– added Flint and Steel to quest rewards
– enabled Crowbars from Railcraft and Spectacles from Forestry
– misc recipes fixes and additions
– some quests improvements and fixes
MC Eternal updated to 184.108.40.206
– Fixed bedrock layer in the Erebus
– Fixed lantern quest
– Fixed cosmetic armor
– Fixed osmium spawns in the Beneath
– Fixed barakoa health and damage
– Decreased Moon spawns
– Added tomb many graves
– Changed beneath ore generation
– Evil wizards always spawn as named champions
– Battletowers only spawn in specific biomes
– Disabled champion loot from non-player kills
– Disabled black widows in the Nether
MC Eternal Lite updated to Lite 1.3.5
– added bop
– added treasure2
– added vampirism integrations
– added discord rich presence support
– many bugfixes/ full list available on Discord
– fixed bewitchment salt issues
– playershop overhaul
– questing overhaul
– added tooltips
– added new lootbox types
– increased beneath gold ore generation
– fixed fishing challenge
– akashic tome now has guide books by default
– added new questing chapter to hidden purchase hidden locked items
– new challenges
– added attributefix
– added new items to the shop
Farming Valley Lite updated to 1.0.2
– made it possible to buy the Sprinkler earlier, but for a much higher price.
FTB Interactions updated from 2.0.4 to 2.0.5
– updated AdvancedRocketry-1.12.2-1.7.0-232-universal
– updated FTBQuests-220.127.116.11
– updated gregtech-1.12.2-18.104.22.1681
– updated LogisticsBridge-1.3.8
– updated multiblocktweaker-1.12.2-stable-1.2.0
– updated cyberware-1.12.2-0.2.11.24
– updated Xaeros_Minimap_20.18.0_Forge_1.12
– updated XaerosWorldMap_1.8.0_Forge_1.12
– Fixed many typos and dependency issues
– More quests accept up to a tier above or below for the required machine now
– Polyethylene quest line no longer gated by steam cracked naphtha
– added more descriptions to chemical quests
– Netherwart chicken now only gated by nether check mark quest
– Latticite chicken now gated by radon
– Vinteum chicken quest now gated by Euclydes Prime visit
– Remote logistics request quest added
– Added a recipe for the cyclic step assist apple
– Added a quest for the Cyclic step assist apple
– Added a shifting star quest with an explanation of perk resetting and a choice option of irradiant stars
– Added a quest to earn a gas turbine by learning about menril crystals and methane byproducts
– Added a infinite RF generator spectre coil reward for learning about spectre networks and wireless energy transfer
– updated enchanting questline to show new values for enchantments min levels, added a junk drawer reward
– added a quest for skullfire sword
– Radon quest no longer auto completes
– Squeezer and arboreal extractor quests should now properly complete
– Added a quest in the bloodmagic tree explaining how to obtain netherite
– Added new quest line for rubber and rubber sheets in the LV chemistry tab
– Added quest text on how to find/process Gallium
– Added an enderman hunting quest for a void shuriken reward
Roguelike A-D updated from 1.38 to 1.39
– added Corpse
– added Elenai Dodge
– added Uppers
– removed Corail Tombstone
SevTech Ages updated from 3.1.2 to 3.1.5
– updated Tombstone: Revived (4.0.0-2 -> 4.0.1-3
SkyFactory 4 updated from 4.1.0 to 4.2.2
– updated Tombstone: Revived (4.0.0-2 -> 4.0.1-3)
– fixed server startup crash
The 1.12.2 Pack updated from 1.2.0 to 1.2.1
– Added Linking Through the Ages (& Guidebook) which provide an in-game Mystcraft guide-book, mystcraft-info for more page tooltip info, and Just Enough Pattern Banners.
– Config changes, including changes to the Akashic Tome, and fixes to reported bugs over the modpack repository (link: https://bit.ly/2ORbNRi).
– Updated 20 mods to their latest versions.
Valhelsia 2 updated from 2.2.5a to 2.2.6
– added mod: OldJavaWarning
– removed Bad Wither No Cookie – Reloaded
– removed Bountiful
– removed CraftPresence
– removed Doggy Talents
– removed Reap Mod
– removed Serene Seasons (performance)
– Apply the command / chat disconnect.spam throttle to tab complete packets as well.
Tuinity 1.15 updated from 136 to 138
– optimized entity movement
Vanilla Snapshot updated from 20w30a to 1.16.2-pre1
– Chains can now be placed in all orientations
– Endermen will no longer place their held blocks onto bedrock blocks
– Piglins now become angry with players who open or destroy a Chest Minecart
– Villagers now lose their job sites when changing dimension
– Chat delay has been added to the Chat Settings screen