This is an organized list compiling the version updates for Minecraft, plugins, mods, gametypes, and proxies for October 21st. Tons of updates and additions to our favorite pastime, from incessant bug fixing to new mods. You’re sure to not get bored with all these updates.
Firstly, the Mod Packs. It seems like A Bit of Everything adds a little something in the form of a configuration patch. All the Mods 6 adds a ton of different things while updating all the mods, on top of the forge version. Enigmatica 5 adds two fixes to two different things. FTB Academy has no changelog, sadly. FTB Stoneblock 2 also has no changelog, even sadder! FTB Sky Odd Odyssey removes two things, probably in the hopes of optimization. That sounds nice. FTB Horizons III just updates modtweaker. FTB Direworlf20 updates a crapton of mods! FTB Pyramid Reborn 3.0 just has a redesign, but not an actual update! FTB Sky Adventures updates a crapton of mods as well, along with the forge version. Continuum updates a ton of mods like the others. FTB Ultimate Reloaded updates some stuff. FTB Builders Paradise offers no changelog. Life In The Village 2 adds AI improvement along with a few other things. MC Eternal Lite adds a few mods while updating over 60 mods! Roguelike A-D adds a couple mods, removes a couple more. Scramble Craft scrambles the recipes! Valhelsia 3 adds a single mod while updating all the rest. World of Dragons offers no changelog, so sad!
Next, the Mod Based. Forge 1.16.3 updates one small thing!
Moving on, we got Bedrock! Nukkit makes one small fix!
Further, the Plugin Based. Paper 1.16 fixes an issue with slime blocks showing up on Anti-Xray. Spigot fixes numerous bugs, and Tuinity resets the minimum ticket level for delaying unloads.
Lastly, Vanilla. Vanilla gets a new snapshot, or what they’re called now, pre-updates. It doesn’t include much besides a couple of bug fixes!
A Bit of Everything updated from 3.8.2 to 3.8.4
– Small Config Patch for Ore Unification
All the Mods 6 (ATM6) updated from 1.1.3b to 1.1.5
– Added JAOPCA
– Added Additional Enchanted Miner
– Added Scalable Cats Force
– Added PSI
– Added Ice and Fire(Configured to ignore overworld)
– Clicking sound fixed
– Emoji Updates
– Updated All the Mods
– Forge version is 34.1.24
Enigmatica 5 updated from 0.5.5 to 0.6.3
– ProjectVibrantJourneys: Frogbit and Duckweed no longer generates in the world, as hovering over the item for some time causes a crash.
– ProductiveBees: Hopefully fixed the issue with far too many bees spawning (Fixed in the mod)
FTB Academy updated from 1.2.0 to 1.3.0
FTB Presents Stoneblock 2 updated from 1.20.0 to 1.21.0
FTB Sky Odyssey updated from 1.2.0 to 1.3.0
– removed Custom Credits Mod (This has been removed temporarily whilst we look for better solutions.)
– removed Matter Overdrive. (Mod has been removed completely due to unforeseen issues.)
FTB Horizons III updated from 1.8.1 to 1.9.0
– modtweaker-4.0.12.jar (no scripting was needed)
FTB Ultimate Reloaded updated from 1.9.0 to 1.10.0
– Updated Minetogether
– Brought into sync with FTB App
– Server files can be downloaded from www.feed-the-beast.com
FTB Builders Paradise updated from 1.7.0 to 1.8.0
Life In The Village 2 updated from 1.02 to 1.03
– AI Improvements
– Clay Conversion
– Jumbo Furnace
MC Eternal Lite updated from Lite 1.3.5 to MC Lite
– Added Space Exploration
– Added Modern Eternal questing
– Added Halloween content
– Added Multiple dimension mods (Erebus, Atum and Aurorian)
– Changed beneath ore generation
– Many undocumented bug fixes and changes
– Updated 68 mods
Roguelike A-D Lite updated from 1.1 to 1.2
– Roguelike Dungeons – Fnar Edition
– Yoyos suggested by @RupeeHeart#3230
Scramble Craft updated from 1.2 to 1.4
– RESCRAMBLED RECIPES!
– Also, wiped world on the official server.
Valhelsia 3 updated from 3.0.20 to 3.0.21
– Added Spiders 2.0
– Updated all mods
World of Dragons updated from 22.3.279 to 22.4.280
Forge 1.16.3 updated from 34.1.18 to 34.1.23
– Fixed container item being consumed in brewing stand. #7307 (#7314)
Nukkit 1.16.2 updated from 765 to 771
– Fixed incorrect meta in BlockButton’s toItem
Paper 1.16 updated from 228 to 236
– Fixed slime block in Anti-Xray