This is an organized list compiling the version updates for Minecraft, plugins, mods, gametypes, and proxies for November 18th. Tons of updates and additions to our favorite pastime, from incessant bug fixing to new mods. You’re sure to not get bored with all these updates.
Firstly, the Mod Packs. All of Fabric 3 comes out with an incredibly average, yet fulfilling update with tons of fixes and updates for all the mods. Speaking of, All the Mods 6 adds a few mods and updates the forge version. How can you add mods to All the Mods? Doesn’t make much sense if you ask me. Craft to Exile increases difficulty in one of their dimension thingies, on top of removing some features they deemed useless. They also did many balance changes. Levitated, a fairly obscure mod pack decides to update pretty much everything whilst adding a handful of mods. They also make dozens of balance changes for quality of life, mostly with Waystones. Life in The Village 2 adds some quests and makes some technical changes. Nothing too fancy. Pokehaan Craft adds some items while skirting on by copyright laws. Good luck! The Endless Frontier basically updated the whole mod pack while also making one balance change. Valhelsia 2 adds a handful of mods while updating the rest. Valhelsia 3 follows suit on its older brother.
Now, for the Mod Based. Forge 1.15.2 adds some extra information for some debugging thing. Forge 1.16.4 changes how harvesting blocks works in the code, slightly.
Next, the Plugin Based. Paper decides to literally make no changes. Why change the update number then? Tuinity fixes an issue with loading chunks, which is a pretty big thing!
Further on, Bedrock. Ok, so I’m slightly agitated because I literally have no updates for you people here. Pocketmine updated, but they didn’t change anything. They actually just wrote “No Changes” so just leave me alone.
Finally, a more positive note, Vanilla. Vanilla smashes us in the head with a cinder block that results in a cavity in my skull that just exudes new content! Powdered Snow, bug fixes, command changes, technical changes, and the promise of much more in the future. Go have a blast with that on 20w46a!
All of Fabric 3 (AOF3) updated from 2.3.4 to 2.4.1
– Fixed outputs of manganese & silicon dusts.
– Fixed items not stacking when output.
– Fixed StackOverflowError with advancements causing server/client crash in rare occasions.
– Fixed something important that I totally forgot about.
– Updated mods
All the Mods 6 (ATM6) updated from 1.2.1 to 1.3.1
– Added Immersive Petroleum
– Added Dungeon Crawl
– Added Dynamic View
– Changed default FTB Essentials settings (change as needed)
– Updated All the Mods
– Forge version is 35.0.18
Craft to Exile updated from 2.5.6 to 2.6.1
– Greatly increased difficulty of Dimensional Dungeons, but also increased the rewards even more.
– Added some more information for Dimensional Dungeon quests.
– Removed some useless enchanted books from Dimensional Dungeons loot tables.
– Added some Mine and Slash items to Dimensional Dungeons loot tables.
– Updated Performant.
– Added Sound Device Options.
– Corrected a Gaia quest description.
– Disabled Quark’s ancient tomes.
– Suffocation upon entering a world should be fixed.
– Stonecutter recipe issues should be fixed.
– Removed Montu’s Blast from loot tables.
– Fixed Calemi coins being in too high abundnace during generation by disabling natural generation.
Levitated updated from 1.5.1 to 1.5.2
– Disabled direct upgrade for EIO
– Disabled more version checkers
– Updated Scanner from 1.6.11 to 1.6.12
– Updated Cofhcore from 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52
– Updated Thermal Expansion from 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11
– Updated Thermal Foundation from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
– Added Loot Capacitor Tooltips
– Added Flux Networks
– Added Akashic Tome
– Added AutoRegLib
– Warp Stones now require regular Ender Pearls
– Waystones no longer consume XP on use
– Tome of underrealm will now re-give players nether stage correctly and will not consume itself on use
– EndFloatPlatform now spawns with mana fluid instead of water
– Paper planes now stack up to 8
– Grains of Infinity now has a JEI description
– Duping redstone / coal blocks with Botania is now possible
– Some glitch armor pieces are now easier to craft
– Glitch sword now requires HOP ingot to craft
– Orechids now have corresponding tooltips
– Players can now gain up to 20 hearts with spice of life
– Added a tooltip for the trial key that informs players about certain tweaks
– Disabled Fel Pumpkin
– New players now get a Akashic Tome instead
– Dimensional Transceiver is now easier to craft
– Summoning a guardian with the summoning alter is now possible
– Hid some categories that weren’t available to players
– Added new stars for donors
Life In The Village 2 updated from 1.06 to 1.07
– added new questlines: A reliable friend(Doggy Talents mod), Reborn of the End(End:Reborn, Endergetic expansion), Materials Exchange;
– added ways of obtaining Black dye, Granite, Andesite, Diorite through quests(Materials Exchange). Suggest what else you want to see in item exchange!
– misc config tweaks.
– Fruit Trees
– Chunk Loaders
Pokehaan Craft updated from 1.1.0 to 1.1.1
– Added a Healer item, which lets you heal all your Pokemons with a simple right click, while holding it in your hands.
– Added a new recipe for the “Cow In a Jar” from Cooking For Blockheads.
– Re-enabled sound again for new installs of the pack, ups.
The Endless Frontier updated from 6.0 to 6.1
– Updated: astralsorcery, cc-tweaked, cofh_core, konkrete, midnight, observerlib, rftoolsstorage, rftoolsutility, structurize, thermal_cultivation, thermal_expansion, and thermal
– minecolonies should end villagers hunger strike
Valhelsia 2 updated from 2.2.10 to 2.3.0
– Added: Goblin Traders, Spiders 2.0, and the Mighty Architech
– All mods updated
Valhelsia 3 updated from pre4-3.1.0 to pre5-3.1.0
– Added: Artifacts, Blood Magic, Flux Networks, Immersive Petroleum, and Transport
– All mods updated
Forge 1.15.2 updated from 31.2.45 to 31.2.46
– Added extra debugging information to the MDK
Forge 1.16.4 updated from 35.0.7 to 35.0.18
– Call Harvest check event even if the block doesn’t require any tool
Paper 1.16 updated from 265 to 282
– No changes
Tuinity 1.16 updated from 167 to 169
– Fixed chunk object leak
PocketMine updated from 1817 to 1818
– No changes
Vanilla Snapshot updated from 20w45a to 20w46a
– Added Powdered Snow
– The range in which a lightning rod attracts lightning has been doubled
– Copper blocks are now crafted from four copper ingots
– Sky color now varies smoothly when moving between different biomes
– Buttons that change value (like Difficulty) can now be controlled with mouse wheel
– Clicking on button that changes value while holding shift key changes to previous value
– “Debug” world type can now be accessed while holding alt key (was shift)
– Changed textures for multiple blocks
– Removed /replaceitem command
– Added /item command
– Added item modifiers, which reuse loot table functions syntax to describe item modification in /item command
– Data pack version is now 7
– Loot tables can now access scoreboard values by UUID
– Loot table values inside random number generators can now be nested
– Default mode of structure blocks is now Load. Data is now hidden (but can be accessed by clicking mode button while holding alt key)
– Changed loot conditions
– MC-2490 – TNT animation ends at 80 ticks, ignores fuse length changes
– MC-53518 – Endermen don’t attack endermites spawned using spawn eggs or /summon
– MC-80468 – Inconsistency between block names
– MC-99259 – As of 1.9, the wither health bar doesn’t go up during spawn
– MC-110903 – Cannot remove horse saddle using /replaceitem
– MC-143821 – Using empty map in creative mode can create additional map with ID 0
– MC-147729 – Crafting via the recipe book can delete items if picking up items while crafting
– MC-162910 – Additional map is created when using an empty map in Creative in a newly created world
– MC-182954 – “block.minecraft.banner.base.” displays raw translation string (is untranslated)
– MC-183771 – Gamemode switcher icons in the F3+F4 menu are not centered
– MC-183917 – Min and max are both required in entity_scores condition
– MC-185605 – Kelp generates on top of Magma Blocks
– MC-188448 – Food pops off of campfire when extinguished
– MC-189482 – LAN World screen buttons are selected in the wrong order when using Tab
– MC-196425 – “Off” is not completely capitalized for the Distortion Effects and FOV Effects sliders, which is inconsistent with other sliders
– MC-197276 – Pufferfish gives poison IV instead of II
– MC-198514 – Creating a superflat world with nothing but air crashes the game
– MC-198725 – Crash when clicking “Presets” after setting the superflat preset with a non-existent biome
– MC-203562 – Shulker boxes animate when shulkers do
– MC-203574 – Decorations don’t generate in the Nether
– MC-203621 – Unable to pick up experience orbs
– MC-203622 – Arm when using Spyglass aligned wrong on Multiplayer
– MC-203631 – Amethyst buds do not drop themselves with silk touch
– MC-203643 – Command modified bundle has a bigger progress bar than a slot
– MC-203644 – Cats & Ocelots are missing one of their legs
– MC-203646 – Some mobs won’t despawn when switched to peaceful
– MC-203648 – The armour stand model floats above its base
– MC-203746 – Levitation particles go on forever when killed by a levitating creeper
– MC-203880 – Floating creepers / creeper with no AI
– Much more to come!
Start Your Minecraft Server
Get started with your own minecraft server in 5 min and start trying out these great features.