This is an organized list compiling the version updates for Minecraft, plugins, mods, gametypes, and proxies for December 2nd. Tons of updates and additions to our favorite pastime, from incessant bug fixing to new mods. You’re sure to not get bored with all these updates.
Better Minecraft PLUS updated from 29 to 30
– New Quest Line: The Undergarden [Defeat the Awful Ghast in the Nether to gain access to the Dimension]
– Added Tiny Skeletons [Forge] (by Fuzs_)
– Added The Undergarden (by Quek04)
– Added Undergarden/Tetra Patch (by syrikalis)
– Added Cosmetic Armor Reworked (by LainMI)
– Added AI Improvements (by QueenOfMissiles)
– Disabled Leaf Cutter Ants
– Fixed Vanilla Mobs Texture Issues (Make sure to replace all the old files)
– Removed Construction Wand (Causing Issues)
– Updated all the Mods
Better Minecraft Skyblock updated from Better Minecraft Skyblock v4.5 hf to 4.5 hf
– no changelog provided
Craft to Exile updated from 2.13.2d to 2.13.2e
– Buffed Spell Damage, Elemental Spell Damage, and Elemental Penetration stats.
– Buffed Armor Penetration stat.
– Fixed Magic Burst and Rock Slide not able to be right-click casted when holding off hands. Had to remove their cast times. Increased their cooldowns to compensate.
– Bone Squall is no longer right-click castable (never worked to begin with).
– Charged Nova synergy not applying Static effect should be fixed.
Craft to Exile Harmony updated from 2.3.1 to 2.3.1b
– Xaero’s Update Alert: back up your Xaero’s Waypoints and WorldMap folders!
– Disabled temporary spawners setting.
– Updated Chat Heads, FancyMenu, FLAN, GeckoLib, KubeJS, Xaero’s, Rhino, Architectuary, Phosphor.
– Replaced Inventory Profiles with Inventory Profiles Next.
Create Above and Beyond updated from 1.1 to 1.2
– Added Path to Dirt, Magic Feather, Portable Stonecutter, FTB Backups, Better Advancements, Jade
– Removed drawerfps, HWYLA
– Removed eternal stella compatibility for a couple of problematic items
– Fixed logs from forbidden arcanus not able to be made into charcoal
– Fixed a recipe conflict between forbidden arcanus and ..vanilla minecraft
– Fixed a recipe conflict between chisel and computercraft
– Fixed a recipe conflict between decorative blocks and supplementaries
– Fixed a recipe conflict between desolation and chisel
– Fixed “Preparations” quest consuming the mixer
– Changed “Not the End” quest to detect end stone instead of dimension
– Manual kinetic mechanism recipe can no longer be applied in the mixer
– JEI now shows all possible variants of tinker tables
– Vines from biomesoplenty can now be used in the rubber recipe
– Fixed straw golems spawning with too short a lifespan
– All custom smithing recipes added by the pack can now be automated in the mechanical crafter
– AE2 presses can now be multiplied/exchanged through the use of invar
– Moon turf can now be sold with the mining permit
– Factory and laboratory blocks can now be imported via shipments
– Fixed tinkers steel components not listed in JEI
– Crop harvesters no longer clog up with random buddycard items (buddybeans still drop)
– Made edelwood buckets unobtainable due to problematic mod integration
– Removed a number of problematic items from the randomium ore loot pool
– Added a couple of missing crushing recipes for silk-touched ore blocks
– Attempted to make the fluxduct’s input connections more visible
– Added two new surface structures submitted by .vectorwing
– Lowered drop chance of demon’s dream seed from grass down to 1 in 64
– Unified wither bones and necrotic bones
– Changed apple trade to use apple crates
– Fixed circuit press being consumed when used in the blast chiller
– Removed the rocket upgrade for grappling hooks
– Removed the bedrock trade from the market
– Slight nerf to dimensional mineshafts
– Ferns created in spirit fire are now forced to spawn at a specific location and with much less horizontal velocity
– Changed the sound spirit fire makes when items are transmuted by it
– Singulaties created in an explosion no longer spill into random directions
– Disabled consequences of the effect Forbidden Arcanus applies after killing passive creatures
– Reduced overall number of crafting operations required in the Data Centre
Crucial 2 updated from 1.3.8 to 1.3.9
– Added a bunch of baking/kiln recipes for the items in the pack (bconlon1)
– Beehives can no longer go inside bundles, preventing a crash when you do that
– Disabled Charm’s More Village Biomes feature as it intersects with the same feature in Repurposed Structures and isn’t as good (Kalikars)
– Enchantment Descriptions now show up on tools and have a smaller reminder to hold Shift
– Fixed some missing documentation bits for status effects (bconlon1)
– Fixed the Create compacting recipe for Pancakes giving the wrong item
– Fixed wrong json for the plains_plateau biome type in antique atlas (Kalikars)
– Removed Kiwi and SnowRealMagic as it is incompatible with Sodium. !! Snowy blocks in previous worlds will disappear !!
– The server pack now comes with an updated readme with more clear instructions
– Updated mods
Enigmatica 6 updated from 0.5.20 to 0.5.21
– New Mods: Can’t Sleep Clowns Will Eat Me, Immersive Cooking, More Mounted Storages, My Server is Compatible, Nether’s Delight, Simple Delights
– numerous bug fixes
Life In The Village updated from 1.22 to 1.23
– Added Colytra, Macaw’s Bridges, Doors, Fences and Walls, Roofs, Trapdoors, and Windows, Mystical World, Phosphor (Forge), Rope Bridge, Unique Enchantments – Utils
Medieval Minecraft Forge updated from 40 to 41
– Added The Undergarden (by Quek04)
– Added New Questline: The Undergarden
– New Mobs from Alex Mobs
– Fixed Twilight Forest Crash
– Updated all the Mods
Monumental Experience updated from 14.0.65 to 14.0.70
– Updated numerous mods
– Unify Stuff is 60% working & is in the Process of being redone/re-fixed, should be fully done by November
– Updates Will start slowing down once medium/major issues related to Mod crashes and other related bugs are taken care of
Ragnamod VI updated from 6.0.24 to 6.0.25
– updated mods
Seaopolis updated from 11.0 to 12.0
– Various mod updates
– update to forge
Slightly Vanilla Flavoured updated from 2.5.0 to
– added and updated mods
Starpack Aleph updated from Starpack-Aleph-0.3.11 to 0.3.13
– This version ships with new keybindings, so it will override your manually assigned keys and game settings.
– If you want to keep your previous changes then backup options.txt and options.justenoughkeys.txt before update.
– Paste your backed up files over the new ones after updating the pack.
– Re-assigned most of the key controls
– Consolidated stone in all recipes
– Increased dragon spawn rate in Gaia
– Added default servers to itlt
– Updated ftb essentials overrides
The Final Frontier 2 updated from 10.1 to 10.2
– Forge updated to forge-1.16.5-36.2.19
– Mods updated
Tekxit 3.14 Pi updated from 1.0.1 to
– Christmas stuffs 3: CLIENTSIDE
– Integrate new screenshots ;-; CLIENTSIDE
– added a mod
Valhelsia 4 updated from 4.0.8 to 4.0.9
– Added one mod
– removed one mod
– updated library
BungeeCord updated from 1613 to 1616
– Update snapshot support to 1.18-pre1
– Rework the plugin message relaying system to allow unregistering channels
Velocity updated from 449 to 450
– no changelog found
Terraria Vanilla updated from 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52
– added Terraria to Apex Hosting!
Terraria TShock updated to 4.5.11
– added Terraria to Apex Hosting!
Valheim Standard updated from 0.204.4 to 0.205.5
– Fixed network issue when picking up items that just auto-stacked
– Location music transition fixes
– Swamps music volume tweak
– Some player animation transition fixes
– Monsters wakes up if hit by a ranged attack
– Jump animation issue fixed
– Console command auto complete help
Valheim Plus updated from 0.204.4-0.9.9 to 0.205.5-0.9.9
– Fixed GetAttackStamina refactor from GetStaminaUsage.
– Fixed Refactored and slightly changed GetDifficulty functions.
– Fixed issues with Stamina Bar text, its removed now since the vanilla game offers the option to show it.
– Fixed missing parameters in IsOverlapingOtherPiece in Player.
– Fixed AttachStart missing parameters.
– Removed displayStaminaValue setting from Hud Category.
– Removed very old stagnant code of deconstructing items in Hud class.
– Fixed RepairOneItem transpiler missing stub parameter.
– Added a catch to the unarmed damage to ensure at least between 0-2 damage on low unarmed skill levels.
Fixed Auto Deposit behavior of the Beehive
Auto Deposit of the Beehive no longer deposits to chests as soon as it has honey but instead when its full.
Fixed Auto Deposit behavior related to Beehive gathering sounds being played every 10 seconds.
Fixed Fireplace behavior, fires are now correctly included or excluded by being auto filled / never running out of fuel.
Fixed issues related to custom tools from other mods having 0 durability with the durability section enabled.
Forge 1.17.1 updated from 37.0.116 to 37.1.0
– Bump version for final RB of 1.17’s lifecycle. Move on to 1.18!
Nukkit updated from 910 to 912
– Fix resource pack downloading
PocketMine updated from 3.25.4 to 3.26.1
– no changes
Bedrock Dedicated Server updated from 1.17.41.01 to 1.18.0.02
– version change
Paper 1.17 updated from 388 to 391
– [3e73355] Prevent ContainerOpenersCounter openCount from going negative
Paper 1.18 updated to 16
– [cb195e1] Skip stripping metadata from empty stacks
Vanilla Release updated from 1.17.1 to 1.18
– Added an “Allow Server Listings” option to opt out of having your name displayed in server listings
– Added an Online options screen where you can now find the Realms Notifications option
– Added new Overworld biomes
– Added noise caves and aquifers
– Added world autosave indicator for single-player worlds
– Axolotls now have their own, separate, mob cap
– Axolotls now only spawn in Lush Caves when in water that is above Clay Blocks
– Badlands Mineshafts now generate higher up
– Buried Treasure Chests may contain a Potion of Water Breathing
– Changed default brightness to 50
– Cod, Salmon, Pufferfish, Tropical Fish, Squid, and Dolphins now only spawn in water from height 50 to height 64
Frozen Peaks biome
– Glow Squids now only spawn in water blocks under height 30
– If it is raining, sleeping will stop the rain and reset the weather cycle (in 1.17 sleeping would always reset the weather cycle)
– Illagers (Vindicator, Pillager, Evoker) no longer attack baby villagers
– New music has been added to the game
– New ore distribution and large ore veins
– Overworld build and generation limits have been expanded
– Raised the cloud level from 128 to 192
– Redesigned how effects look in the inventory screen, to allow them to show even with recipe book open
– Removed world types “Caves” and “Floating islands” from the world creation screen
– Sprinting is no longer reduced to walking when gently brushing your sleeve against a wall
– Tropical Fish now also spawn in Lush Caves at any height
– Villages are slightly more spread out
– World spawn selection algorithm has been reworked, now spawns player according to climate parameters
Start Your Minecraft Server
Get started with your own minecraft server in 5 min and start trying out these great features.