Calculadora de RAM del servidor de Minecraft
Last modified on Sep 13, 2022 in general
So you’ve decided to set up a Minecraft server, but how much ram does a Minecraft server need? When you are trying to determine which Minecraft server hosting package to purchase, you may not know which package is right for you. The only difference between the packages is the amount of RAM available. Ram is required by the server to run all of the software and support all of the connected players. The greater the RAM, the more you can do with your server. The world size, player amount, type of plugins or mods will affect the amount of ram you will need on your server.
If you choose a plan that does not have enough ram or has too much allocated, you can upgrade or downgrade your plan at anytime!
- 2GB – A fantastic plan if you are also planning to add some base plugins or mods and increase your player base on your server.
- 3GB – Use this plan if you are planning to install medium-sized modpacks or plugin packs. This is suggested for up to 25 mods or plugins.
- 4GB – This plan includes most modpacks. For modpacks up to 35-40 mods or plugins, this is the best choice for you.
- 5-10GB – These plans are able to support over 40 mods or plugins. Above 6gb of ram includes all one-click install modpacks we offer. These are suggested if you are planning to start a big community. The bigger it is, the more RAM you should get.
- 15GB EX Series – For very large/advanced communities and extreme modpacks or plugins, this is the plan you are looking for. Make sure you know what you are doing before picking this plan. Get the extreme performance of dedicated processor cores up to 4.5 GHz with our EX Series Minecraft servers featuring 4 exclusive vCores of a Ryzen 3800X CPU to ensure your server is operating at peak performance.
|Ram||Player Slots*||World Size*||Plugin/Mods*|
|2GB||Up to 10||Up to 8GB||Up to 10|
|3GB||Up to 15||Up to 10GB||Up to 25|
|4GB||Up to 25||Up to 15GB||Up to 40|
|5GB||Up to 30||Up to 20GB||Up to 45|
|6GB||Up to 40||Up to 30GB||Up to 50|
|8GB||Up to 90||Up to 60GB||50+|
|10GB||150+||Up to 100GB||50+|
*We do not restrict Player Slots, World Size, or Plugins/Mods. The chart above is only what we recommend.
How to upgrade/downgrade RAM
- Towards the top of the site, click the billing area and log in.
- In the top menu select services and click on the server you would like to upgrade.
- To the left of the page, click on Upgrade/Downgrade
- You are going to see a list of all of the available.
- Locate the one plan that you would like to upgrade/downgrade and press Choose Product.
Knowing what server plan to choose is the first step in creating a server. You may want to open a server for family and friends or create a public server with dreams of growing famous. Ram is one of the key aspects of running a server. If you don’t have enough ram, you won’t be able to run the server without lag. Luckily with Apex, you can downgrade and upgrade your ram at any time to ensure you get the correct balance.