Posted: Apr 30, 2021 in Company News
What a great day it is. Yet another week of awesome and at-the-ready news for all of you. Mojang has brought upon us another confusing snapshot. Dripstones have been developed further and are a step closer to being complete. Ore veins have been added, which are much larger pockets of ores that have snake-like formations. Dozens of bugs have been fixed. And finally, the texture for Raw Ores has been changed yet again. Just like the last texture changes, these textures are not final and are subject to change.
If you would like, you can read the full changelog for the snapshot here.
Woah, woah. You trying to move on without hearing what we’ve been doing? Nah.
Aaron – Aaron thinks that KFC was good, and he is probably right.
Daniel – Daniel has gotten his first covid shot.
Erika – Erika has forgotten what she wanted to share, but that’s okay.
Lloyd – Lloyd is moving to Milawaukee, and he’s mostly ready. He’s also played Cookout, a cool VR game, according to him.
Dave – What am I doing? I’m playing tons of Chivalry 2. It’s Beta launched on the 23rd, and I can’t put it down.
– The main navbar has been adjusted so that there are proper breakpoints for mobile.
– The Twitter widget in the footer has been adjusted to not cause page scaling issues when it overflows.
– A Call to Action has been added to all blog pages across the site.
– All green colors across the site have been unified to the same brand green color.
– Contrast ratios of red text in the Twitter footer widget has been adjusted to meet Lighthouse criteria.
– A new sidebar widget that lists all Knowledgebase categories has been added to all Knowledgebase articles.
Today, I wanted to show you another original creation from a user on Reddit. Yes, I know. Enough Reddit already. A user by the name of u/Anan_z has created a beautiful 3D render of the End Crystal block from Minecraft.
With its awesome reflections and high resolution, it really adds depth and awesomeness to the vanilla texture. Anan_Z also does other model work for other Minecraft items and other games, so be sure to check him out!
Welp, another day another gold ingot. Mojang is doing an amazing job bringing us snapshots, considering they’re no longer on crunch time anymore, it actually is impressive. The Apex crew is having wonderful times doing whatever they’re doing, like me on Chivalry 2. It ain’t Minecraft, but I very much enjoyed it. Anan_Z also showcases his amazing rendering skills, which he claims takes literally dozens of hours to render. Yikes! I’m glad I could bring you this epic week of news, and with that said, have a great day.