Tekkit Legends Server
Last modified on Jul 9, 2021 in modpacks
The newest addition from the team at Technic is the very popular Tekkit Legends server which combines some of the most popular mods found throught the other Technic mod packs such as Tekkit. We are proud to be the official host of the Technic platform and they recommend that you choose at least our 3GB plan available here. Tekkit Legends is a fast paced and fun mod pack that will give structure to the game and present a challenge that has never been seen before in the world of Minecraft. The ancient power of Tekkits past return in this legendary pack! Wield the philosopher’s stone, ride the rails, breed the bees, and much, much more! This pack will remind you of what you’ve always loved about Tekkit, while bringing you new mods to discover and enjoy!
- Navigate to the Apex Server Panel, then turn off the server.
- Scroll to the “JAR File” section, then open the dropdown.
- Search for “Tekkit”, then select “Tekkit Legends”.
- It is recommended to generate a new world when prompted, then restart the server.
- Download the Official Technic Launcher.
- Go to “Modpacks”, then search for “Tekkit Legends” if you cannot find it on the page by default.
- Once found and selected, press “Install” in the bottom-right.
- You can then launch the modpack by pressing “Play” in the bottom-right.
There are several mods included in the Tekkit Legends modpack, some more advanced than others. Some examples of these include:
IndustrialCraft 2 is a mod that adds a large amount of electrical blocks and items, expanding gameplay and automation.
The BuildCraft mod is based around moderation through a variety of machines. An example is the quarry, which will dig for ores and blocks automatically.
The ComputerCraft mod allows for auomation through computer programming using the LUA programming language.
Modular Powersuits is a mod featuring a powered-up technological suit that can be fit with upgrades. Force fields, boosters, and more can be added.
Overall, the Tekkit Legends is a great modpack for those interested in exploration and tech, as well as a natural progression from the original Tekkit modpack. If you enjoy programming, building techology, or automating your Minecraft experience to focus on other elements, this is a great modpack to try out and we highly recommend it. While not all the mods may be of interest to all players, it will still be a great experience to try out!
I get an error when joining the server:
Often, if a player is unable to join the server, it is because the modpack isn’t properly installed on your own computer. Ensure you are using the official Tekkit Legends modpack to have all of the proper mods installed to join the server.
My server is stuck loading:
This often happens when a mod is removed from an existing world. You can force the world to load by going to the server console and entering /fml confirm. That should then load the world with the missing mods removed.
Modded items aren’t spawning in the server:
If the mods appear in the creative menu but are not properly appearing on the server, it often means the server is not properly using the modpack. Ensure that the server was switched to Tekkit Legends through the panel and restarted to load it up.
How To Make a Tekkit Legends Server With Apex Hosting
- Select your server package from our pricing page
- On the ‘Configure Your Server’ page, complete the required fields
- Under ‘Server Version’, select your version from the dropdown list
- Complete the order and your Tekkit Legends server will be created instantly