Posted: Apr 27, 2018 in Game News
Last week we saw the release of 18w16a, which is another great snapshot adding lots of excitement for the release of 1.13 join us for a quick overview of whats been added in this snapshot.
Heres a list of some of the key things that have been added and changed in this snapshot:
- There’s new a new custom world type called “Buffet”
- Coral fans now spawn naturally.
- Turtle helmets have been tweaked so you don’t become invincible with them on.
- Blue ice is less slippery than before.
- Water now immediately places as source blocks unlike before how it spread before turning into source blocks.
- Some tweaks with temperatures between biomes and oceans.
- Some code has been changed with spawn position finding.
- And mining coral now requires a silk touch pickaxe.
Lots of exciting features are coming in the 1.13 update and the team here at Apex Hosting can’t wait for its release!
Check out the full changelog here.