This is an organized list compiling the version updates for Minecraft, plugins, mods, gametypes, and proxies for September 30th. Tons of updates and additions to our favorite pastime, from incessant bug fixing to new mods. You’re sure to not get bored with all these updates.
Firstly, we have Mod Packs. Very light load for all of you out there today, so this will be quick. All the Mods 5 comes in with a minor update and a forge version change. All the Mods 6 follows its little brothers’ footsteps and does the same, but also edits a config for the iron jetpack. Astroblock fixes a crashing issue while also tweaking some quests. How else can I effectively explore the cosmos?
Next, the Mod Based. We only have two here, Forge 1.15.2 and 1.16.3. Both make a small change, with 1.15.2 bumps a version for new RB, which I don’t fully understand.
Further on, Bedrock. Nukkit 1.16.2 makes a humungous update that changes dozens of things. Fixing multitudes of bugs, and bumping tons of other things.
Moving forward, the Plugin Based. Paper 1.16 updated the upstream. I still don’t know what that means, but I will one day. Spigot just releases some bug fixes, to which I am oblivious to the details. Tuinity makes an update that I do not understand in the slightest. It… changed the sync… of something… I think? Probably…
Almost done here, the Proxies. Waterfall does this ‘bump’ thing again, which I do not understand. I assume it’s important, so that’s pretty good!
Lastly, the Gametypes. SkyGrid and Caveblock both update to 1.16.3, so now you can enjoy these gametypes on your freshly updated server.
All the Mods 5 (ATM5) updated from 2.21 to 2.22
– Updated All the Mods
– Forge Version 31.2.36
All the Mods 6 (ATM6) updated from 0.29 to 1.0.7
– Updated Resourceful Bee Config
– Converted scripts to kubejs and removed Global Data/Crafttweaker
– Edited iron jetpack config
– Updated All the Mods
– Forge Version is 32.0.108
AstroBlock updated from 1.2.3 to 1.2.4
– Fixed the crashes related to Ambience mod.
– Quest fixes.
Forge 1.15.2 updated from 31.2.41 to 31.2.43
– Bump version for new RB.
Forge 1.16.3 updated from 34.0.9 to 34.1.1
– Fixed container item being consumed in brewing stand.
Nukkit 1.16.2 updated from 746 to 747
– Initial RakNet refactor
– Uncomment log level config setting.
– Release packet once finished.
– No need to check for AvailableCommandsPacket ack.
– Remove all ACK related code from Player.
– Bump RakNet to 1.4.0 and give fixed buffer length on allocation.
– Fix maven-jar-plugin versioning
– Bump to the latest RakNet 1.4.3
– Bump RakNet and use 4 worker threads.
– Bump RakNet to 1.4.5
– Bump RakNet to 1.4.6
– Bump RakNet to 1.4.7
– Bump RakNet to 1.4.8
– Bump to RakNet 1.4.10
– Bump to RakNet 1.5.1
– Revert version change
– Bump RakNet to 1.5.4
– Bump RakNet to 1.6.2
– Don’t send a DisconnectPacket after disconnection.
– Bump RakNet to 1.6.3
– Bump RakNet to 1.6.4
– Bump RakNet to 1.6.6
– Bump RakNet to 1.6.7
– Call player.close() on main thread
– Other fixes
– Set resource leak detector to advanced.
– Bump RakNet to 1.6.8 and use I/O buffers.
– Bump raknet and set capacity of allocated buffers.
– Set leak detection to paranoid.
– Bump raknet to 1.6.10
– Bump Raknet to 1.6.11 and use default ByteBufAllocator.
– Fix query handler bug.
– Bump to RakNet 1.6.12
– remove mutex on ground cover populator
– Fix compilation issues.
– fix things that I broke in my previous PR
– Bump to RakNet 1.6.14
– Bump to RakNet 1.6.15
– Fix ocean biome
– Disable buffer pooling by default.
– Bump raknet version
– Fix build
– Bump raknet to 1.6.20
Paper 1.16 updated from 204 to 206
– Updated Upstream