This is an organized list compiling the version updates for Minecraft, plugins, mods, gametypes, and proxies for October 14th. Tons of updates and additions to our favorite pastime, from incessant bug fixing to new mods. You’re sure to not get bored with all these updates.
Firstly, the Mod Packs. All the Mods 6 powers through with tons of fixes and adjustments, while also updating all the mods along with the Forge version. Dungeons, Dragons and Space Shuttles roleplay adds quite a few features while also fixing some of the quests. I’ve noticed that the quests are usually broken in these modpacks. Life In The Village 2 does something actually interesting by improving AI while also offering some new items. Pretty cool! Project Ozone 3 fixes literally every Jetpack issue while giving some information on what is broken and what isn’t. Most likely the next update will be much more promising in terms of fixes. Rougelike A-D added three things while removing a couple. Profit overall, but still odd. Tekxit 2 just makes a simple IP fix. The Endless Frontier decided to update an endless list of mods. No bug fixes or changes, just keeping everything nice and clean. valhelsia 3 quite literally did not change anything but the version name. Odd. World of Dragons updated two things.
Next, the Mod Based. Forge 1.16.3 fixed a small issue with the brewing stand. Quite ideal, if I do say so myself. That’s all for this section!
Onward, to Bedrock! Nukkit 1.16.2 cleans up command parameters, and breaks the long trend of updating the upstream. Thank Notch! Pocketmine makes no changes.
Moving forward, the Plugin Based. Paper 1.15 fixes the distance in some long word I cannot pronounce while making some changes on priority. Paper 1.16 hits a little harder with a larger update, fixing three different issues to beat up its little brother. Spigot makes some minor bug fixes, according to its very hard-to-read changelog. Tuinity DOES NOT update the upstream, so thank Notch again! I think we’re finally done with all that, so we can forget it ever happened. Oh, right, Tuinity async usage of (insert long word here) less dangerous.
Lastly, for the Proxy. Velocity just has a version change, so there’s nothing to write about.
All the Mods 6 (ATM6) updated from 1.0.7 to 1.1.3b
– Fixes tooltip issue
– Fixes server crash with elementalcraft
– Running issue should be fixed
– Elytra sound should also be fixed
– Added missing crops
– Fixes a resourceful bees memory leak
– Creative essence and resourceful bee changes
– Fixes some BOP issues
– Updated All the Mods
– Forge version is 34.1.18
DD-SS updated from _7.4a to _8.0_R1
– Solved/Fixed/Added 7 github tickets
– Added missing serverside mod: -ME Capability Adapter
– Added an Electrotin-Alloy-Ingot recipe to nuclearcraft alloy smelter
– Fixed broken raw baguette texture (Custom item)
– Fixed ME quantum ring recipe [AE2]
– Bloodwood planks can now be obtained from both types of bloodwood logs
– Iron and Diamond Wands are now much cheaper [Better Builders Wands]
– Promise of Productivity -> oredicted bowl of promises [Evilcraft]
– Promise of Velocity -> oredicted bowl of promises [Evilcraft]
– Promise of Tenacity 1-3 oredicted all required bowl of promises [Evilcraft]
– Fixed old blue bag loop
-Fixed some Quest Rewards
Life In The Village 2 updated to 1.02
– AI Improvements
– Clay Conversion
– Jumbo Furnace
– Updated files
Project Ozone 3 updated from 3.3.59 to 3.3.61
– Fixed all issues dealing with Simply Jetpack
– Some energy storages reset to 0 upon reaching 2.14B (maybe due to transfer rates being too high?)
– FTB chunkloading is off, use chicken chunks
– Crafting certain extended crafting recipes gets wonky so if it doesn’t work take the items out then put them back in by hand or restart the pack
– OC spamming some error in the logs in first load of a world
– Don’t use Aluminum wires at all except for recipes
Roguelike A-D updated from 1.39 to 1.40a
– Added: Roguelike Dungeons – Fnar Edition, Titles, Yoyos
– Removed: Corpse, FastFurnace
Tekxit 2 updated from 2.25r to 2.25ra
– Just a simple IP Update for ApertureGaming and added an additional ip from Apocalyptic Gaming.
The Endless Frontier updated from 5.4 to 5.5
Updated: cc-tweaked, compactores, create, FastLeafDecay, ImmersiveEngineering, konkrete, kotlinforforge, mcjtylib, mcw-doors, minecolonies, MixinBootstrap, rftoolsbuilder, structurize
Valhelsia 3 updated from 3.0.19 to 3.0.20
– basically no changes
World of Dragons updated from 22.2.278 to 22.3.279
– Updated creativecore, fancymenu
Forge 1.16.3 updated from 34.1.10 to 34.1.18
– Fixed container item being consumed in brewing stand.
Nukkit 1.16.2 updated from 752 to 765
– Change: Cleanup command params
PocketMine updated from 1814 to 1815
– No changes
Paper 1.15 updated from 387 to 389
– Fix distance in checkHighPriorityChunks
– Backport some light and priority changs from 1.16 to 1.15
Paper 1.16 updated from 214 to 228
– Improve inlinig for some hot IBlockData methods
– Retain block place order when capturing blockstates
– Reduce blockpos allocation from pathfinding