This is an organized list compiling the version updates for Minecraft, plugins, mods, gametypes, and proxies for November 4th. Tons of updates and additions to our favorite pastime, from incessant bug fixing to new mods. You’re sure to not get bored with all these updates.
Firstly, the Mod Packs. All the Mods 6 makes a small fix while updating all the mods. Craft to Exile makes a lot of changes to spawn rates and durations, while also making balance changes. FTB Academy and FTB University both don’t provide a changelog. What gives, FTB? Ingolemo added a few mods while fixing a texture issue. Life in The Village 2 provides a fairly large update with a large amount of new mods. Pojehaan Craft adds a ton of mods and even re-adds a ton of mods, quite a good update for the fans. Valhelsia 3 just adds three mods to its roster, quite a decent update.
Next, the Proxies. BungeeCord adds 1.16.4 support. Waterfall adds 1.16.4 protocol support.
Further on, the Mod Based. Forge 1.16.3 fixed an issue with a container item being used. Forge 1.16.4 updated, but didn’t provide a changelog.
Almost done here, the Plugin Based. Paper 1.15 updates to improve performance of matching ingredients for shapeless recipes. Paper 1.16 adds 1.16.4 protocol support. Tuinity 1.16 will now rate limit incoming packets.
Finally, classic Vanilla. Vanilla updates to 1.16.4, fixing many bugs and adding some features.
Craft to Exile updated to 2.5.6
– Choice rewards have returned and are available from the first few quests!
– Various Quark configurations.
– Reduced spawn rate of raritarium.
– Reduced the chances of getting a kill bounty on non-hunting bounties.
– Doubled the duration for kill bounties.
– Greatly reduced the power of physical affixes on weapons.
FTB Academy updated from 1.3.0 to 1.4.0
FTB University updated from 1.0.0 to 1.1.1
Ingolemo updated from 1.7.1 to .1.8.1
– Added InstantUnify
– Added NoMoreRecipeConflict
– Added Literal Ascension
– Texture Fix for ATLauncher Version
Life In The Village 2 updated from 1.03 to 1.04
– Cull Particles
– Decorative Blocks
– Dynamic Surroundings: Environs
– Dynamic Surroundings: SoundControl
– Phosphor (Forge)
– Polymorph (Forge)
Pokehaan Craft updated to 1.1.0
– Added a recipe for the Angle Ring, and its other types. This is now an endgame way to get “legit” creative flying, instead of using Pokemons. This is however a very very very hard recipe, but it is an option for those who want it.
– Increased the maximum allowed Apricorn/Berries plants in a chunk from 32 to 64.
– Re-Added the NPC Editor. Now with a harder recipe. You also now can’t use the NPC Editor to give any items as a reward from beating a custom trainer.
– Added a Checklist/Challenge to craft the Angel Ring
– Re-Added Checklist/Challenge to craft the NPC Editor
– Added a Checklist/Challenge to craft 1 Master Ball
– Increased cooldown on Illuminati Pet from 2 minutes to 10 minutes.
– The map should now by default show Pokemons as small icons on the map.
– Removed EMC from Illuminati Pet.
– Added a tooltip to Soul Sand. Because Soul Sand is the best.
Team Rustic updated from 2.3 to 2.4
– Added: Waystones, FTB GUI Library, Voxel Map
– Fixed some quests, Added chapter 2 of the quest book, Some recipe tweaks
The Endless Frontier updated from 5.7 to 5.9
– Updated mods: appliedenergistics2, buildinggadgets, cofh_core, fairylights, ImmersiveEngineering, mcjtylib, minecolonies, structurize, thermal_cultivation, thermal_expansion, thermal_innovation, thermal, xnet
Valhelsia 3 updated from pre2-3.1.0 to 3.1.0
– CC: Tweaked
– Farmer’s Delight
– Macaw’s Trapdoors
BungeeCord updated from 1537 to 1538
– Minecraft 1.16.4 support
WaterFall updated from 380 to 381
– Preliminary 1.16.4 protocol support
Forge 1.16.3 updated from 34.1.32 to 34.1.42
– Fixed container item being consumed in brewing stand.
Forge 1.16.4 updated to 35.0.1
Paper 1.15 updated from 389 to 390
– Improve performance of matching ingredients for shapeless recipes
Paper 1.16 updated from 246 to 256
– Preliminary 1.16.4 protocol support
Tuinity 1.16 updated from 161 to 162
– Rate limit incoming packets
Vanilla Release updated from 1.16.3 to 1.16.4
– MC-192434 – Netherite leggings are textured weirdly
– MC-199487 – WorldGen Deadlock
– MC-201885 – Divide by zero error in the Ender Dragon entity class can cause a server crash and infinite velocity
– MC-202147 – Cursor in Social Interactions & Recipe Book & Anvil menu doesn’t blink