This is an organized list compiling the version updates for Minecraft, plugins, mods, gametypes, and proxies for November 11th. Tons of updates and additions to our favorite pastime, from incessant bug fixing to new mods. You’re sure to not get bored with all these updates.
Firstly, the Mod Packs. All of Fabric 3 comes in with an awesome amount of fixes. Seems to be like Forge ain’t the only kid on the block. All the Mods 6 makes one small fix while updating all the mods. Enigmatica 5 adds around half a dozen mods. Ingolemo makes an update adding a couple mods, but mostly updating everything else. Life In The Village 2 enabled one small option, nothing more. New Beginnings just updated nearly all the mods across the board. Plunger just adds three mods. New content is never a bad thing! SevTech Ages cleans up its code while tweaking some other stuff. The Endless Frontier updates a ton of mods, that’s all. The 1.12.2 Pack adds some descriptions for enchantments while updating its Forge version. Some quality of life, if I do say so myself. Valhelsia 3 just adds a few mods, pretty small ones as well. Finally, World of Dragons removed one thing, and nothing else.
Next, the Proxies. Bungeecord makes one adjustment to a keybind. Waterfall makes a small change to script failures.
Further on, the Mod Based. Forge 1.16.4 makes a change to how blocks are registered, even if they don’t require tools to break.
Onward, the Plugin Based. Paper 1.16 updates the upstream and makes a configuration change. This again? Waterfall captures an issue with script errors. Seems like a common occurrence today.
Almost done here, Bedrock. Pocketmine literally makes no changes. I cannot believe I am report this to you right now. Stop reading!
Oh, sweet Vanilla! Vanilla fixes a bunch of bugs and brings forth the final update to 1.16. Maybe that’s a good thing, as they’ll finally get started on 1.17.
Lastly, the Gametypes. Hardcore, Survival Games, and MCMMO updates to 1.16.4.
All of Fabric 3 (AOF3) updated from 2.1.3hotfix to 2.3.4
– Fixed ingot to nugget in crafting table outputting incorrect nugget.
– Fixed certain astromine recipes outputting the incorrect nugget.
– Fixed server not being able to read manifest file.
– Fixed a couple of blasting recipes.
– Fixed static cycling through tags in all Indrev machines.
All the Mods 6 (ATM6) updated from 1.2.0 to 1.2.1
– Fixed KubeJS files
– Updated All the Mods
Enigmatica 5 updated from 0.6.4 to 0.6.5
Additions: New things to buy in the Market, Thermal Seeds, Farmer’s Delight Seeds, Menril Saplings, PVJ Sapling, Quark Saplings
Life In The Village 2 updated from 1.04 to 1.06
– Enabled option if part of the colony is loaded by an owner/officer, the entire colony should be kept loaded.
New Beginnings updated from 2.4.2 to 2.5.0
– Updated dozens of mods
Plunger updated from 1.21 to 1.22
Additions: Jumbo Furnace, Crafting Automat
SevTech Ages updated from 3.1.7 to 3.2.0
– Code cleanup
– Tweaked tooltip grammar and lengths
– Updated Bring Bedrock Back
The Endless Frontier updated from 5.9 to 6.0
– Updated a few dozen mods
The 1.12.2 Pack updated from 1.2.2 to 1.2.3
– Added Enchantment Descriptions, for better understanding of modded enchantments. Also added AttributeFix, Advanced Machines Patcher & Advanced Solar Panels Patcher for better mod compatibility.
– Made a few minor configuration changes for a better gameplay experience.
– Updated Forge, and 18 mods to their latest versions.
– You can see a detailed list of changed files using the Changelogger tool for this update over
Valhelsia 3 updated from 3.1.0 to pre4-3.1.0
Added: Archer’s Paradox, Chisel & Bits, Ensorcellation, Fairy Lights
World of Dragons updated from 22.4.280 to 22.5.281
– Removed Anti-Spawner-Camping from the distributed server pack.
BungeeCord updated from 1538 to 1539
– Add Keybinds.SOCIAL_INTERACTIONS
WaterFall updated from 381 to 384
– Capture some script failure states better
Forge 1.16.4 updated from 35.0.1 to 35.0.7
– Call Harvest check event even if the block doesn’t require any tool
Paper 1.16 updated from 256 to 265
– Updated Upstream
– Update IRC information in readme and config
Tuinity 1.16 updated from 162 to 167
– Properly ignite entities that stand in fire
PocketMine updated from 1815 to 1817
– No changes, changes in Dependancy
Vanilla Snapshot updated from 1.16.4 to 20w45a
MC-192434 – Netherite leggings are textured weirdly
MC-199487 – WorldGen Deadlock
MC-201885 – Divide by zero error in the Ender Dragon entity class can cause a server crash and infinite velocity
MC-202147 – Cursor in Social Interactions & Recipe Book & Anvil menu doesn’t blink
Hardcore updated from 1.16.3 to 1.16.4
– version update
Survival Games updated from 1.16.3 to 1.16.4
– version update
mcMMO updated from 1.16.3 to 1.16.4
– version update
Start Your Minecraft Server
Get started with your own minecraft server in 5 min and start trying out these great features.