This is an organized list compiling the version updates for Minecraft, plugins, mods, gametypes, and proxies for March 17th. Tons of updates and additions to our favorite pastime, from incessant bug fixing to new mods. You’re sure to not get bored with all these updates.
First, the Mod Packs. All the Mods 6 removed some things while updating a datapack. Craft to Exile had a fairly large update that fixed many issues, added tons of content, mods, and changed the gameplay of the mod pack in a major way. Enigmatica 2 Expert Skyblock updated some files for a mod and removed a couple of mods. FTB Endeavour didn’t provide a changelog. Life in The Village 2 added a bunch of mods while updating the rest. Material Energy 4 made some balance changes while cancelling mod updates. Pixelmon Generations had lots of different additions while fixing dozens of issues. Rougelike A-D added tons of options and quests that were suggested while making balance changes. The FInal Frontier updates its forge version and added a mod while updating the rest. Valhelsia 3 just added a handful of mods. World of Dragons changed one thing.
For the Mod Based, Forge 1.16.5 makes a small fix.
Next, Bedrock. Nukkit makes a small fix. Pocketmine has no public changelog. the Bedrock Dedicated Server updates its version.
Further on, the Plugin Based. Paper 1.16 fixed a small bug. Spigot and Tuinity have no changelog given.
Our favorite now, Vanilla. The newest snapshot for Vanilla adds Lush Caves, tons of new ore variants, and generation adjustments for the underground biomes.
Lastly, the Proxy. Velocity has no public changelog available.
All the Mods 6 (ATM6) updated from 1.5.3b to 1.5.4b
– Removed Bad Mobs to fix logs
– Removed special Botania flowers from the void miner
– Updated Elemental Craft because the mod dev removed files from the site
– Updated DataPack Anvil because it was needed for above
v3″ to=”1.16.5 [FORGE] v4″]
– stuck in air bug fixed
– Atlas crashing game bug fixed
– Forge version update
Craft to Exile updated from 2.9.1 to 2.9.2b
– HUGE fundamental change to the mastery system. Your spells and the stat bonus from mastery level now scales based on the TOTAL mastery level, rather than per tree. That means you can have 30 points in the Fire tree at level 30, instead of being forced to go 15 Fire and 15 *insert element*. This means you can get higher level skills quicker without being “punished” for mono-speccing. This change also makes spells scale off of your total mastery level, meaning you can have just 1 point in Ocean and 1 point in Frostball, and 10 points in Fire, and your Frostball will be effectively scaled to level 11! Additionally, at level 100, there are no fundamental changes, as you’d still have 50 points into 2 trees given the old system, and the new system. Have fun!
– Increased skill points per level from 2 to 3! You will probably need to consume a spell reset potion to get the skills points. I did this because speccing into 2 trees was quite difficult given how you had to allocate 2 points every other level to mastery. Given the new system, you will still allocated 1 point per level, so this doesn’t change.
– A free spell reset potion has been provided for the above change.
– The new Mine and Slash update also rebalances a bunch of the spells, introduces new synergies, and reduces the cooldowns of almost all the spells.
– Non-M&S equipment can now be salvaged!!! This does not include wooden and stone equipment, though.
– Increased drop rate of equipment by 25%, and reduced drop rate of non-M&S equipment by 50%.
– Reduced how powerful some of the elemental mob affixes were. They were definitely overtuned for lower levels!
– Mowzie’s Mobs introduces 8 new very unique mobs, and some new equipment! 2 of which have been added to the Midnight dimension to spruce it up a bit!
– New gauranteed unique axe from the Mowzie Wrought.
– Increased spawn rate of Rotten Eskimos by 40%.
– Added a bunch of new quests to the Overworld focused on mob killing, and reworked Beastiary III.
– Spawners take have half the hardness they previously had.
– Halved spawn rate of Dungeons Arise dungeons – they were really cool but too frequent.
– Rebound enchantment max level has been reduced to 1.
– Added a new community server to the default server list! Welcome Path to Craft! Thanks for your support.
– Updated Collective, Mine and Slash, Craft to Exile Custom Uniques.
– Added Mowzie’s Mobs.
– Fixed some default keybinds.
– Moved the potion GUI out of the corner.
– Fixed Faraday’s Cloth Pants dropping when it shouldn’t have.
– Fixed quiver having incorrect capitalization.
– Fixed incorrect quest description for Double Double Toil And Trouble.
– Some talent tree nodes were fixed.
Enigmatica 2 Expert Skyblock updated from 1.35 to 1.36a
– Updated EnderIO files to be valid (CraftKolyan)
– Removed: JEI Block Drops, Exchangers
FTB Endeavour updated from 1.0.0 to 1.1.0
– no changelog found
Life In The Village 2 updated from 1.12 to 1.2– Backpacker
– Added: BetterDefaultBiomes, BetterEnd (Forge), Environmental, Farmer’s Delight, Prefab, Spice of Life: Potato Edition, YUNG’s Better Caves (Forge), Terra Incognita: The Unknown Land, Upgraded Netherite
– Updated mods
Material Energy 4 updated from 1.7.1 to 1.7.2
– Addressed some issues of symmetry in Biosphere
– Slightly more lighting in Biosphere (technically reduces the number of hostile spawning places)
– Adjusted/changed default text/changed rewards for the entirety of Chapter 1 (79 quests)
– Enabled being able to craft compressed and double compressed Torcherinos
– Slightly increased power requirement of Ender Quarry
– Canceled some mod update checks
– You can put certain chemicals on your non-tinkers weapons again!
– Chemical Synthesis RF requirement slightly reduced
– Reduced Chemical Synthesizer’s one billion RF capacity to one hundred million
– Removed QuickHotbar because no one liked it
Pixelmon Generations updated from 8.3.0b to 8.3.0c
– Added Dynamax (config options)
– Added Dynamax Candy
– Added new command: /DynamaxBand to give Dynamax Band
– Added New Moves: Max Airstream, Max Darkness, Max Flare, Max Flutterby, Max Geyser, Max Guard, Max Hailstorm, Max Knuckle, Max Lightning, Max Mindstorm, Max Ooze, Max Overgrowth, Max Phantasm, Max Quake, Max Rockfall, Max Starfall, Max Steelspike, Max Strike, Max Wyrmwind
– Implemented Dynamax Cannon, Behemoth Bash, and Behemoth Blade effects
– Added PokeStops: Spawns near villages, chance to drop a handful of loot
– Added Critical Capture (new config options)
– Added Capture Charm (new config options)
– Added Shiny Option to regular and pixelmon grass spawners
– Added Original Trainer setting in Poke Wand menu
– Added Guard Spec
– Added Drops to Rolycoly line
– Added setShiny to links
– Added a PokeRus API
– Added walking animations for: Galarian Articuno, Calyrex, Calyrex IceRider, Calyrex ShadowRider, Glastier, Regidrago, – Regieleki, Galarian Slowking, Spectrier, Galarian Zapdos
– Added Prismarine statue type
– Added new PokeBrick Blocks: PokeBrick, Brown, Cyan, Gray, LightBlue, LightGray, Lime, Magenta, Orange, Pink, Black, Purple, Blue, Red, Yellow, White
– Added new BeanBag Blocks: Blue, Cyan, Green, Pink, Red, Yellow, Blue
– Added the ability to shift+right click PokeDolls to rotate them
– Added Heracross PokeDoll
– Added all Curry ingredients to Tier 1 PokeLoots
– Added item descriptions to all Curry Ingredients
– Added form option to PokeDrops
– Added chance for Wild Pokemon to appear from PokeLoots
– Added Shiny/Special Texture icons to overlay
– Shiny & Special Textures can now render on overlay
– Zacian & Zamazenta now obtain their signature move in battle
– PokeLoot now uses Drops menu and has better support for custom drops
– Renamed Ultra Logs to Ultra Wood
– Unedited PokeMail can now stack up to 64
– Updated Cooking Pot so it can continuously make Curries as long as its active and has ingredients
– Updated breeding mechanics: Males that breed with genderless Pokemon are 100% guaranteed to pass down their PokeBall, If breeding two of same species a child has a 50% chance to inherit the PokeBall from the father
– Updated Tiers: LC, NU, OU, RU, UU, & Unrestricted
– Added Cheongsam Specials (Cheongsam): Gallade + Mega, Garvevoir + Mega, Kirlia, Ralts
– Added Specials Omanyte & Omastar (Halloween)
– Added Special Drifblim & Drifloon (Lantern)
– Added Special Larvitar, Pupitar, Tyranitar (Scales)
– Added Special Models: Chansey(Nurse Joy), Ditto (Top Hat), Eevee (Bow Tie), Golduck (Captain), Growlithe (Officer), Leafeon (Flower)
– Added Chinese New Year Specials (CNY): Bagon, Bunnelby, Deerling, Diggersby, Dunsparce, Luxio, Luxray, Mudbray, Mudsdale, Salamence (+Mega), Shelgon, Shinx, Tauros
– Added Valentines Specials (Valentines): Aegislash Blade & Shield, Amoonguss, Bewear, Blastoise, Flabebe (all forms), Floette (all forms), Florges (all forms), Foongus, Grotle, Kartana, Luvdisc, Squirtle, Stufful, Torterra, Turtwig, Wartortle
– Added Special Luvdisc
– Added Special Pink Krabby
– Added Special Police Krabby
– Updated Fridge Model/Texture
– Updated Apricorn Tree & Trash Can models
– Fixed Pokemon unable to use Z-Move after they’ve been flinched trying to use a Z-Move
– Fixed Neutralizing Gas not working on allies in Double Battles
– Fixed Curry friendship being pulled from ingedient type, rather than amount/type of berry
– Fixed berry trees not regrowing once they wither
– Fixed Pixelmon Grass not behaving properly with Silk Touch, Shears, and Creative Mode
– Fixed Zen Mode Darmanitan being wrong type
– Fixed Corsola’s Special Defense stat
– Fixed Bosses and Totems spawning in worlds with spawning disabled
– Fixed Pixelmon Grass being placed on other Pixelmon Grass dissapearing
– Fixed Ultra Necrozma form 4 not being rideable
– Fixed Victini not being able to learn Bolt Strike, Blue Flare, Glaciate, Fusion Bolt, & Fusion Flare
– Fixed Shedinja breeding into Shedinja eggs
– Fixed Galarian Slowking movesets
– Fixed Keldeo’s found in wild with Secret Sword, not being Resolute form on capture
– Fixed up Dino, Bird, Fish, and Drake Fossil descriptions
– Fixed Z-Fighting on items in cooking pot renderer
– Removed unneeded player references from curry dex
– Fixed Pokemon with modified IV stats from Bottle Caps not displaying in /ivs
– Fixed Totem spawning errors
– Fixed Wishiwashi not reverting to Solo form after battle
– Fixed small pokemon render issue
– Fixed stats not updating after Poke Editor import
– Fixed Sawsbuck Special Textures
– Fixed long move names not displaying properly in move selection screen
– Fixed snowing on fence & apricorn trees
– Fixed Eject Pack activating vs Parting Shot
– Fixed Eject Pack activating multiple times (ie when Superpower decreases more than 1 stat)
– Fixed Eject Pack forcing a switch when no able Pokemon are remaining
– Fixed Screen Cleaner not displaying text when activated
– Fixed Rowlet’s model
– Fixed Mudsdale texture
– Fixed Giratina doll’s sprites swapped
– Reduced jar size by 20mb
Roguelike A-D updated from 1.43 to 1.44
– added questline dedicated to The Erebus mod;
– added couple quests for basic power generation options;
– added ores from Embers to LevelUp’s ore doubling from Prospecting skill;
– block placer and breaker from Open Blocks was replaced by Cyclic’s more stable versions;
– fixed weird underwater movement;
– tweaked and balanced Living Enchantment a bit. Should be stronger than before;
– enabled Cyclops logs or leaves griefing;
– slightly increased dragons spawn chance;
– disabled explosive enchantment and trait.
– general bugfixes and misc undocumented tweaks;
– Callable Horses suggested by
– MineMenu suggested by
– NoFov suggested by
– The Erebus
– Vampirism – Become a vampire!
The Final Frontier 2 updated from 5.0 to 5.3
– Forge Updated to 36.0.58
– Added itlt
– Updated: collective, CookingForBlockheads, CraftTweaker, elevatorid, fancymenu, MCDoom-Mod
Valhelsia 3 updated from 3.2.0b to 3.2.1
Added: Allurement, Customizable Elytra, Immersive Posts, Notes, Tetranomicon
World of Dragons - A New Age updated from 2.5.45 to 2.6.46
– Generated using ChangelogGenerator 2.0.0-pre10.
Forge 1.16.5 updated from 36.0.48 to 36.1.0
– Fix AT order, missed exec line and bump for RB.
Nukkit updated from 833 to 835
– use EntityRuntimeId (#1773)
PocketMine updated from 1828 to 1831
Bedrock Dedicated Server updated from 1.16.210.05 to 1.16.210.06
– version update
Paper 1.16 updated from 542 to 551
– fixed bug #5373 – fix AsyncChatEvent not being posted when processing a legacy APCE continuation
Tuinity 1.16 updated from 195 to 205
– no changelog
Vanilla Snapshot updated from 21w08b to 21w10a
– Added Lush Caves underground biome!
– Added Cracked Deepslate Bricks and Cracked Deepslate Tiles
– There is now an Infested variant of Deepslate found in the underground
– While they will not generate in the world by default, Deepslate versions of copper, emerald and coal ores have been added for use by creators of maps and data packs
Velocity updated from 388 to 389
– no changelog available