This is an organized list compiling the version updates for Minecraft, plugins, mods, gametypes, and proxies for March 17th. Tons of updates and additions to our favorite pastime, from incessant bug fixing to new mods. You’re sure to not get bored with all these updates.
First, the Mod Packs. A Bit of Everything fixed a crash and updated a mod. All the Mods 6 Sky has a decent update with fixes, reductions, and updates. Another Quality Modpack 2 has a small update with multiple fixes. Better Minecraft 1.18 adds over half a dozen mods and removes one. Better Minecraft Fabric adds a few mods, removes one and updates the rest. Craft to Exile has a decent sized update with a few changes to how mechanics work. Divine Journey 2 has a large update where its forge version is updated, reworks are made, and changes are made to many items. Enigmatica 6 has a small update with some changes. FTB University added mods, made changes to quests, and updated its library. Infinity Evolved did the same but also fixed a recipe. Medieval Minecraft and Medieval Minecraft Fabric both added mods, adjusted pre-existing values and updated their libraries. Project ARchitect just fixed a dupe glitch. Tekxit 3.14 Pi replaced something on the server list. Valhelsia 3 had a massive update with additions, updates, changes, fixes, adjustments, and more. Valhelsia Fabric removed Immersive Weathering.
Next, the Mod Based. Forge 1.16.5 cleared local variable table. Forge 1.18.2 lowered custom item entity replacement from highest to high for the sake of mods cancelling it during a specific tick.
Further on, Bedrock. Nukkit and PocketMine both will be left out because their changelogs are not available.
Lastly, the Plugin Based. Paper 1.18 has proper lookup for random-ticked precipitation blocks.
A Bit of Everything updated from ABOE 3 - v1.3.7 to ABOE 3 - v1.3.9
– Fixed FramedBlocks crashing
– Updated Draconic Evolution
All the Mods 6 Sky (ATM6S) updated from 1.2.0 to 1.2.1
– Reduced hydras down from 80 to 30 as there were for some reason an insane amount of these, and they lag
– Fixed/Added the cobble/gravel/sand/dust progression line with mekanism
– Fixed the version number in the main menu
– Cleaned up a lot of outdated mods
– Fixed the bloodmagic issues, mainly the alchemy table
– Fixed an issue with mana dust in the atmstar progression line
– Fixed atm alloy recipes not showing in JEI
– Fixed some minor quest anomalies in the mystical agriculture line
– Updated AllTheCompressed which does add its own atm star parts, but we will still be using the old ones so you do not lose progress
Another Quality Modpack 2 updated from 2.1 to 2.1.2
– Fixed rats not replanting crops in modded farmland blocks such as rich soil from farmer’s delight
– MyLoot has taken my suggestion of adding a Random Seed generated feature request. so now when you open MyLoot chest, a seed will generate, always giving different loot from that loot table per player. it will never be the same for anyone
– Attempted to fix shulker box tooltip crash with certain items like Tech Reborn items.
– Turned off Dynamic Lights for Creepers
– Disabled Presence Footsteps auto update notifier
– Moved Inv View and Creative Punch out of the client pack and into the server pack only
– Check Remove section
Better Minecraft FABRIC updated from v17 to v18 HF
– Added YUNG’s Better Mineshafts
– Added Void Totem
– Added YUNG’s Extras
– Added BiomeInfo
– Added YUNG’s Bridges
– Removed Buried Barrels
– Updated all the Mods
Craft to Exile updated from 2.15.1 to 2.15.2
– Xaero’s Update Alert: back up your Xaero’s Waypoints and WorldMap folders!
– Wraiths and Cacaodemons in the Nightmare dimensions are now about 3-4x as common.
– Reaper spawn chance has been reduced from 50% to 25%.
– Reduced mob dodge rating by about 33%.
– You now get an “out of resources” warning when you are out of mana/energy.
Divine Journey 2 updated from 2.11.0 to 2.12.0
– Updated Forge version from 188.8.131.5255 to 184.108.40.20660.
– Completely reworked the Mob Loot Fabricator (implemented by WaitingIdly). It’s now available in Chapter 23 instead of 26 and it’s much cheaper to build. The player can now choose to generate items from 18 different categories by inserting a “catalyst” item into its input slot. Instead of costing Mana, it now costs Life Essence to run. However one of the categories also generates Life Essence liquid back. It can also generate EvilCraft Blood, Vengeance Essence, Will, Gaia Spirits, DivineRPG Souls and boss drops, all Thaumcraft Vis Crystals, all Twilight Forest boss trophies, and more! Moved its quest to Chapter 23, explained the details there, and rearranged the Chapter.
– Underground Biomes Mossy Cobblestones can now be made from regular UB Cobblestones by Fluid Transposing Water or infusing them with Bio Fuel; similarly to regular Mossy Cobblestone.
– Several enchantment descriptions have been suggested by ahuman and added by WaitingIdly.
Enigmatica 6 updated from 0.5.26 to 1.0.0
– Raise sea level in Terraforged preset up to y=62 #4339 (theboo)
– scented stick looks just like a normal stick #4344
– Tag Thief Hood as armor/helm #4317 (MuteTiefling)
– Thief’s Hood from Environmental mod should be tagged as armor/helm #4316
– With the inclusion of when dungeons arise, the terraforged config preset of enigmatica needs to be updated for structures.
– level-type terraforged confusion #4351
FTB University 1.16 updated from 1.4.0 to 1.5.0
– mod additions
– mod updates
– quest changes
Infinity Evolved: Reloaded updated from 3.8.0 to 3.9.0
– mods added
– mods removed
– [Expert] Added recipe for Thermoelectric Generator
– [Expert] Added recipe for Pattern Expansion Card
– Added quest for Pattern Expansion Card
– Fixed Creative Jetpack recipe
– Replace Extra Cells 2 with AE Additions Configs
Medieval Minecraft Forge updated from 51.5 to 52
– Added BrassAmber BattleTowers (by sMilamber)
– Added Infinite Dungeons (by mcrobertx22)
– Added Trouble RPG (by rayrindou)
– Disabled Right Click Pick Up (Back to Normal)
– Adjusted the Beginning Quest
– Adjusted Survive (Water and Energy) Config for a better Experience
– Fixed Blood and Squish Sounds
– Fixed Journey Map not loading properly
– Changed Main Menu Panorama
– Removed Rats (Causes TPS Lag)
– Updated a few Mods
Project Architect updated from Project Architect v1.8 to Project Architect v1.9
– Nourished Nether Anvil Dupe Fixed
Tekxit 3.14 Pi updated to 220.127.116.11
– Replaced Tekxit Earth on server list with Chillax Tekxit
Valhelsia 3 updated from 3.4.9 to 3.5.0
– mods added
– mods updated
– Cobbled Sandstone can now be crafted with a Stonecutter.
– Some duplicate Stonecutter recipes have been removed.
– Turkeys and Yaks have been blacklisted in CarryOn to prevent a huge FPS drop while carrying them.
– Several more items have been made compostable in MineColonies composters.
– Aquaculture Algae can now be used to craft Algae Thatch.
– Mossy Grimestone can now be crafted with Grimestone and Glimmering Vines.
– Several new fuels can be used in the Portable Generator and Motorboat, or burnt in a Flare Stack.
– Fixed some US language entries.
– Flesh blocks can now be crushed into Rotten Flesh.
– Waterfalls are quieter by default, to be more in-line with other ambient sounds.
– Some iron and gold ore smelting recipes have been merged together to reduce clutter in JEI.
– Grottols can now spawn on Deepslate, so they should be far more common in the world now.
– Ender Pearls can now be crushed into Ender Dust.
– Sapphires can now generate beneath fairy rings.
– Biomes are now slightly larger than they used to be.
– Added several new biomes to the world generation, such as Nemophila Fields.
– Sub-biomes that were previously not generating due to a bug in Biomes ‘o’ Plenty will now generate as regular biomes.
– All BoP biomes are now available (although some are very rare), making it possible to get the advancement for visiting all BoP biomes.
– Adjusted some existing biomes to have slightly different generation.
– Adjusted tooltip and mod name colours.
– Removed many sources of log spam from both client + server.
– Create’s menu button will once again be visible.
– The Observable mod allows you to find sources of lag by pressing ‘R’.
– Goblin Traders have some new rare trades.
– Xerca’s Music Maker Mod has had a huge update (see CurseForge page).
– Husks, Strays, Drowned, and Wraiths have new additions to their loot tables.
Valhelsia Fabric updated from 1.1.0a to 1.1.1a
– Removed Immersive Weathering (Performance Issue)
Forge 1.16.5 updated from 36.2.30 to 36.2.31
– Clear local variable table on RuntimeEnumExtender transformation
Forge 1.18.2 updated from 40.0.12 to 40.0.17
– Lower custom item entity replacement from highest to high so mods can cancel it during a specific tick