This is an organized list compiling the version updates for Minecraft, plugins, mods, gametypes, and proxies for March 11th. Tons of updates and additions to our favorite pastime, from incessant bug fixing to new mods. You’re sure to not get bored with all these updates.
First, the Mod Packs. A Bit of Everything updates all of its mods while adding over a dozen. They also remove a handful of mods. All of Fabric 3 makes multiple fixes, updates its mods, and makes some balance changes. All the Mods 6 upgrades some things, adds a few mods and removes a couple while also updating the Forge version. All the Mods 6 – Slice of Pi2 makes a fix, updates its mods, and makes some additions. Better makes a small removal. Craft to Exile has a huge update with tons of balance changes and updates. Engimatica 2 disables something while fixing dozens of bugs. Enigmatica 6 adds two things, disabled an error message and removes duplicate ore. FTB Direwolf20 has been brought into sync with the FTB App and updates mods. FTB Endeavour has released! Levitated added Botanic Bonsai and tweaked some crafting recipe. New Beginnings updated the majority of its mods. Pixelmon Generation added tons of config options, items, characters, spawning options, inventory management, descriptions, trees, and more. Plunger fixed an issue with ores not generating, updated its Forge version, and added Create! Rebirth of the Night replaced a ton of mods and added a ton of mods. Sky Bees updates its Forge version along with all its mods. The Final Frontier 2 updates its mods and changed its config. The Classic Pack overhauled hunger and made some unlisted changes. TNP Limitless 3 adds nearly a dozen mods, new tips to the loading screen, and a new Menu background. Valhelsia 2 adds a bunch of mods but does nothing more. Valhelsia 3 and Valhelsia Origins are a little vague, and don’t provide a changelog on the Curseforge pages. World of Dragons adds support for two mods and simplifies some of its code. World of Dragons – A New Age added a few mods and nothing more.
None of the Proxies have changes or had a public changelog.
Next, the Mod Based. Forge 1.15.2 fixes an issue with the food bar. Forge 1.16.5 adds opacity to the menu.
Up now, Bedrock. Nukkit has full vanilla turtle shells now. The Bedrock Dedicated Server updates its version.
None of the Plugins have changes or had a public changelog.
Now our favorite, Vanilla. Vanilla adds in the new cave generation while making the new Deep Slate. Tons of tweaks to ore generation, how caves look, tweaks on the other features and more. This along with some bug fixes makes for some good snapshots.
Lastly, the Gametypes. Boost, Caveblock, Creative, Hardcore, Hunger Games, KitPVP, mcMMO, Parkour, TNT Run, UHC, and Vanilla+ all update to 1.16.5.
All of Fabric 3 (AOF3) updated from 2.6.3 to 2.6.10
– Compat between Iron Jetpacks and FTL energy.
– Empty Enhancers now use Tin plates instead of Iron plates.
– Fixed Charm barrels not being craftable.. Again…
– Fixed inputs of salt ores not working at all.
– Fixed server thread dying when rejoining world.
– Fixed server crash when not all lasers are connected.
– Added BE barrels to charm:barrels tag.
– Disabled FullObsidianCaves.
– updated mods
All the Mods 6 (ATM6) updated from 1.5.2 to 1.5.3b
– Upgraded Phosphophyllite
– Downgraded Bigger Reactors
– Added Missing RSInfinityBooster
– Updated Repurposed Structures
– Updated dynview-common.toml
– Added Alex’s Mobs
– Added Centrifuge Tiers
– Added The Lost Cities
– Added Advanced Peripherals
– Removed Emojiful
– Reworked The Other, I&F and Allthemodium Alloys.
– Updated All the Mods
– Forge Version is 36.0.43
All the Mods - Slice of Pi2 updated from 2.1.0 to 2.1.2
– fixed crushed aluminum and platinum can’t be processed into anything.
– added several crushing and enriching recipes for ores that wouldn’t be able to be reasonably be processed otherwise.
– added Ferritecore and several other optimisations cutting the memory requirement roughly in half.
– updated all the mods.
”Better updated to ”1.16.5 v3″]
– Removed: Evolved RPG (Causing Server Tick Lag), FerriteCore (Causing Server Performance Lag)
Craft to Exile updated from 2.8.7b to 2.9.1
– Mine and Slash has been updated which brings about new stats, skill changes, and talent tree changes.
– Lowered spawn rate of Great Hunger in the desert which were eating players’ enchantments.
– Added a quest detailing Great Hunger a bit.
– Increased Reaper spawns in the Nightmare dimension.
– Greatly increased Spectre spawns in the Nightmare dimension.
– Updated the quest description of the Reaper quest to better reflect how to find them.
– Reduced the number of required tarantula kills in Atum.
– Updated the quest description of the Salvage Station quest to let players know they can use vanilla ingots.
– Reduced max level of enchantments Fortune, Scavenger, Knowledge of the Ages by 1 each.
– Reduced the max level of curse Life Mending and enchantment Capturing to 1.
– Increased stringency of spawner variables. Basically, spawners got nerfed.
– Halved Aegis drop rates.
– SUMMONING BUFFS BELOW (please let me know if these buffs did not work…):
– The normal summoning staff has been re-enabled, which reduces the focus cost of summons!
– Damage of primal elementals (primary) has been increased by 50-100%.
– Health of primal elementals (primary) has been increased by 40%.
– Health and damage of para-elementals (secondary) have been increased by 100%.
– Eechetick poison duration has been doubled (% damage over time).
– Tremor explosion duration has been increased from 5s to 7s.
– Banshee sight has been increased from 10 to 12.\
– Players have been provided with another talent reset potion.
– Updated Collective, Mine and Slash.
– Fixed a leftover quest in Prelude.
– Renamed some of the entities that had the same name (Rotten Eskimo’s, Tarantula), to prevent confusion with bounty boards and quests.
– Thunder Dash and Dash should fail to fail now.
Enigmatica 2 updated from 1.77 to 1.78
– Disabled NuclearCraft Radition Shielding recipes for Armor
– Server: The ServerStart files have been updated to reflect Forge’s change in jar name.
– fixed dozens of bugs
Enigmatica 6 updated from 0.3.13 to 0.4.3
– Add IE Creosote as valid fuel for PNC #1513 (MuteTiefling)
– Add pickerelweed to crops list #1520 (MuteTiefling)
– Disabled the “Reloaded with no KubeJs errors” message on world-join.
– Give our Akashic Tome instead of all manuals separately #1459
– remove duplicate ore and dust smelting recipes #1521 (MuteTiefling)
– Thermoelectric Boiler quest gives no size. #1525
FTB Presents Direwolf20 1.16 updated from 1.6.1 to 1.7.0
– Brought into sync with FTB App
– mods updated
FTB Endeavour updated to 1.0.0
Levitated updated from 1.5.2 to 1.5.3
– Added Botanic Bonsai
– Mattocks can now harvest wyrmwood
– Akashic Tome will now be given to the player when they complete the endstone shard advancement
– Tome of Origin now activates on sneak
– Tweaked recipes for orechids
– Certain items are no longer hard-gated
– Fel Pumpkin is now craftable with magma creams
– Tooltips for spawning blocks
New Beginnings updated from 2.5.0 to 2.6.0
– Mods Updated: Fruit Trees, Snow! Real Magic!, Advanced Mining Dimension, Aquaculture 2, Autumnity, Better Animals Plus, Biomes O’ Plenty, Building Gadgets, Buzzier Bees, CraftTweaker, Falling Tree, Fish Traps, GraveStone Mod, Iron Chest, JAOPCA, Macaw’s Bridges, Macaw’s Doors, Macaw’s Windows, Mekanism, Mekanism Generators, Miner’s Helmets, Morpheus, Mouse Tweaks, Mystical Adaptations, Mystical Agradditions, Name Pain, Nature’s Aura, Nature’s Compass, OpenBlocks Elevator, PackMenu, Quark, Refined Pipes, Refined Storage, Silent Gear, The Bumblezone, The Endergetic Expansion
Pixelmon Generations updated from 8.3.0 to 8.3.0b
– Added Dynamax (config options)
– Added Dynamax Candy
– Added new command: /DynamaxBand to give Dynamax Band
– Added New Moves: Max Airstream, Max Darkness, Max Flare, Max Flutterby, Max Geyser, Max Guard, Max Hailstorm, Max Knuckle, – Max Lightning, Max Mindstorm, Max Ooze, Max Overgrowth, Max Phantasm, Max Quake, Max Rockfall, Max Starfall, Max -Steelspike, Max Strike, Max Wyrmwind
– Implemented Dynamax Cannon, Behemoth Bash, and Behemoth Blade effects
– Added PokeStops: Spawns near villages, chance to drop a handful of loot
– Added Critical Capture (new config options)
– Added Capture Charm (new config options)
– Added Shiny Option to regular and pixelmon grass spawners
– Added Original Trainer setting in Poke Wand menu
– Added Guard Spec
– Added Drops to Rolycoly line
– Added setShiny to links
– Added a PokeRus API
– Added walking animations for: Galarian Articuno, Calyrex, Calyrex IceRider, Calyrex ShadowRider, Glastier, Regidrago, -Regieleki, Galarian Slowking, Spectrier, Galarian Zapdos
– Added Prismarine statue type
– Added new PokeBrick Blocks: PokeBrick, Brown, Cyan, Gray, LightBlue, LightGray, Lime, Magenta, Orange, Pink, Black, Purple, – Blue, Red, Yellow, White
– Added new BeanBag Blocks: Blue, Cyan, Green, Pink, Red, Yellow, Blue
– Added the ability to shift+right click PokeDolls to rotate them
– Added Heracross PokeDoll
– Added all Curry ingredients to Tier 1 PokeLoots
– Added item descriptions to all Curry Ingredients
– Added form option to PokeDrops
– Added chance for Wild Pokemon to appear from PokeLoots
– Added Shiny/Special Texture icons to overlay
– Shiny & Special Textures can now render on overlay
– Zacian & Zamazenta now obtain their signature move in battle
– PokeLoot now uses Drops menu and has better support for custom drops
– Renamed Ultra Logs to Ultra Wood
– Unedited PokeMail can now stack up to 64
– Updated Cooking Pot so it can continuously make Curries as long as its active and has ingredients
– Updated breeding mechanics: Males that breed with genderless Pokemon are 100% guaranteed to pass down their PokeBall, If breeding two of same species a child has a 50% chance to inherit the PokeBall from the father
– Updated Tiers: LC, NU, OU, RU, UU, & Unrestricted
– Added Cheongsam Specials (Cheongsam): Gallade + Mega, Garvevoir + Mega, Kirlia, Ralts
– Added Specials Omanyte & Omastar (Halloween)
– Added Special Drifblim & Drifloon (Lantern)
– Added Special Larvitar, Pupitar, Tyranitar (Scales)
– Added Special Models: Chansey(Nurse Joy), Ditto (Top Hat), Eevee (Bow Tie), Golduck (Captain), Growlithe (Officer), Leafeon (Flower)
– Added Chinese New Year Specials (CNY): Bagon, Bunnelby, Deerling, Diggersby, Dunsparce, Luxio, Luxray, Mudbray, Mudsdale, – Salamence (+Mega), Shelgon, Shinx, Tauros
– Added Valentines Specials (Valentines): Aegislash Blade & Shield, Amoonguss, Bewear, Blastoise, Flabebe (all forms), Floette (all forms), Florges (all forms), Foongus, Grotle, Kartana, Luvdisc, Squirtle, Stufful, Torterra, Turtwig, Wartortle
– Added Special Luvdisc
– Added Special Pink Krabby
– Added Special Police Krabby
– Updated Fridge Model/Texture
– Updated Apricorn Tree & Trash Can models
Plunger updated from 1.22 to 1.23b
– Fixed certain ores not being generated
– Create Addition
– Updated Forge Version to 31.2.49
Rebirth of the Night updated from Rebirth of the Night 3.0 BETA 3 to 3.0 BETA 4
– Replaced NamePain with RotN Tweaker
– Replaced Rats with Rats: RatN Edition
– Replaced NamePain with RotN Tweaker
– Replaced ProjectRed with SimpleLogic and removed Redstone Paste
– Added JEID
– Added RandomPortals (replaces NetherPortalFix)
– Added Simply Hot Springs
– Added Gambling Style
– Added GrowthCraft
– Added Vials
– Added Interactions
– Added RecipeStages
– Added Loading Screens and removed Tips
– Added Charset Tools & Engineering, Charset Transport
– tons of tweaks and misc. changes
Sky Bees updated to Final Version
– updated Forge to 1.16.5
– updated all mods
– fixed Diamond Ring recipe
– Removed: Performant
The Final Frontier 2 updated from 4.3 to 5.0
– updated mods
– config changed
The Classic Pack updated from 3.2.0 to 3.3.0
– hunger overhaul
TNP Limitless 3 updated from 1.9.4 to 1.9.6
– Added: Advanced Peripherals, Atmospheric, Bountiful, Compact Crafting, Pipez, RecipeBuffers, RS: Requestify, RSInfinityBooster, Tetranomicon, Time in a Bottle Standalone
– Added new tips to the loading screen.
– The Backpack from Backpacked is now 3 rows instead of 2.
– Moved the position of the Potion HUD from middle right to top left.
– New Main Menu background.
Valhelsia 2 updated from 2.3.1 to 2.3.2
– Added: BlockCarpentry, Carry On, Chunk Loaders, Health Overlay, JAOPCA, Joy of Painting, Music Maker Mod, Supplementaries, TableChair
Valhelsia 3 updated from 3.1.8a to 3.2.0b
Valhelsia: Origins updated from 1.1.3a to 1.1.4
World of Dragons updated from 22.8.284 to 22.10.286
– Added support for Mekanism PRC and Crystallizer.
– Simplify RecipeBook fixing code, now using vanilla code instead of some reflection hacks.
– Removed: Ender IO Endergy, Ender IO, EnderCore
World of Dragons - A New Age updated from 2.4.44 to 2.5.45
– Added: Coal Explosion, Cooking Chef, Cooking Table, Cooking for Blockheads, Desired Servers, Sweet Cooking
Vanilla Snapshot updated from 21w06a to 21w08b
– Tweaked cave sizes further
– Canyon and cave carvers now apply below y=0
– Cracks can now be found carved into the ground
– Grimstone has been changed into Deepslate
– Added Deepslate ores
– The distribution of ores has been further tweaked
– Andesite no longer generates under y=0
– Tuff now sometimes generates under y=0
– The Tuff layer of amethyst geodes has been replaced with now a new type of stone called Smooth Basalt
– Smooth Basalt is now obtained from smelting Basalt
– Another round of tweaking has been done to the new textures of ores and Blackstone
– Emerald and Lapis Lazuli ore textures have had some touch-ups
– Mineshafts now once again generate in the open air in caves
– Particles now appear in the air around spore blossoms
– Slime Blocks and Honey Blocks have been moved to the Redstone tab of the creative inventory
MC-216744 – Iron ore doesn’t generate (only iron ore in deepslate is generated)
MC-216101 – Redstone ore generates with a flat distribution below y=12
MC-213926 – Rooted dirt footstep sounds are considerably quieter than normal dirt footstep sounds
MC-214782 – Geodes can generate floating in caves
MC-214843 – Old style caves don’t generate past Y=0
Boost updated to 1.16.5
– version update
Caveblock updated from 1.16.3 to 1.16.5
– version update
Creative updated from 1.16.3 to 1.16.5
– version update
Hardcore updated from 1.16.4 to 1.16.5
– version update