This is an organized list compiling the version updates for Minecraft, plugins, mods, gametypes, and proxies for March 10th. Tons of updates and additions to our favorite pastime, from incessant bug fixing to new mods. You’re sure to not get bored with all these updates.
First, the Mod Packs. All of Fabric 5 has a decent update with new biomes, changes to difficulty, and other changes. Another Quality Modpack 2 has a massive update with pretty much everything you can ask for. Bug fixes, additions, removals, expansions, and more. Another Quality Modpack 3 has a simple update that removes and adds features. Demon Slayers Unleashed added a mod and updated its library. Enigmatica 6 updated Forge. Engineers Life 2 updated 28 files. Project Architect fixed something on Crushed Core. Team Rustic updated its Forge version. TNP Limitless 3 made the usual changes, updated forge, and updated its library. Valhelsia Fabric removed creatures from two mods.
Next, the Proxy. Bungeecord had no changelog found.
Further on, the Mod Based. Forge 1.16.5 fixed an entity type in conversion event to Drowned. Forge 1.18.2 fixed JNA not working at runtime and causing issues with natives.
Next, Bedrock. Nukkit has no changelog. PocketMine has no changelog either.
lastly, the Plugin Based. Paper 1.18 makes changes involving Adventure 4.10.1.
All of Fabric 5 (AOF5) updated from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1
– 12 New nether biomes (A reset of nether is needed for this).
– Added more available quest rewards.
– Graveyard quest description should now be a bit more clear.
– Enchanted generator nerfed (512E/t > 256E/t).
– Blacklisted spectrum enchantments in the dark enchanter.
– Disabled bone meal conversion for fertilized blocks (Use farming for blockheads fertilizers).
– Added croptopia trees to BYG biomes.
– Changed default difficulty to HARD.
Another Quality Modpack 2 updated from 2.0.6a to 2.1
– Campfire Structure crash. was due to Ledger, which is now updated for server packs and fixes this problem
– No more removed mob crashing servers if it exists in a spawner. AdventureZ had a bug that they fixed with its latest update
– Bewitchment invalid entries is fixed. Due to a datapack recipe conflict
– Fixes shadow chest loot from adventurez
– Botania update fixes terrasteel and a rare crash when using exchange rod
– MCDA Changes – Update finally allows modifying loot table generation. This being said, I disabled base armor items from being crafted, they will now be lootable only, to which you can use to upgrade your armor further like before. also buffed a decent amount of sets, enabled some enchantments / effects
– Added Graveyard vanilla replicates into origins natural stone tag to be compatible with powers that involve these blocks, like shulks ability to break without pickaxe
– Blockus adds new blocks
– CC Restitched update fixes turtleSuckCommand and issues with config not syncing with server
– Client Tweaks adds new features and fixes auto climb ladder speed
– RejectedExecutionException fixed when shutting down server
– Kibe update fixes chunk loaders (even though its disabled by default, those who have enabled it will be happy. also fixes trinket magnet)
– Fixes redstone bits breaker crashes, as well as fixes other issues\
– Mythic Mounts adds tons of additions, like a summoning staff, a bunch of fixes, as well as fixing geckotoas spawn rates to make it rare again. mounts will glow with shaders
– Tech Reborn update fixes a lot, update to chrome -> chromium, which i unified, fixes recipe lag, and fluid rendering, and datagen bugs
– teeny coal update adds recipes
– Expanded Storage fixes chest mutator
– Large Mythic Metal update; Banglum has a chance to explode and will increase chance by scaling with efficiency, silk touch lowers this chance. adds new items, new ore called Morkite, updates textures, adjusted hardness, buffs attack speed on orichalum tools, removed vermiculite.
– Removed Universal Graves in place of You’re in Grave Danger (seems even better). For the most part, same settings. 80% XP Return, 48 Hours until grave expires, items will drop this time around on grave expiration. Also adds a Soulbound enchantment, and also Graves will glow within 14 blocks of it. Players can use `/yigd grave` command similar to the /grave command
– Cleaned up some kubejs scripts
– Glitch armor no longer breaks on first damage
– Disabled Dark Enchanter Particles to save on performance
– Finished adding enchantments into Dark Enchanter to match the other enchantments, making the costs match the other enchantments. (This was meant to do after Dark enchanter updated to add XP exploit prevention a while back)
– Reduced things sock speed per level
– Changed some recipes that needed to be balanced and made it more end game (Displacement tome, Hardening Catalyst)
– Added back Hardening Catalyst to display on REI, its always been hidden because the recipe used to be removed, but hasn’t been on AQM2 for 1.18.1. Instead of removing the recipe again, its been changed to be harder to obtain.
– Added back Mining Glove as apart of Gobber Haste ring (It used to be like this, however things wasn’t out for the 1.18 release and I had to revert the recipe to something else, this is me bringing it back to what it was. same with most of the things changes)
Another Quality Modpack 3 updated from 1.6 to 1.7
– Added all passive vanilla and productive bees to difficulty exempt from scaling health
– Increased drop rates for scaling health difficulty modifying hearts
– Electrodynamic update fixes issues with itself
– Removed Allay Mob due to spawning issues
– Assorted Storage update fixes dupe issues surrounding the locksmith workbench
– Moving Elevator update fixes rare optifine crash
– Supplementaries fixes duplication bug, sign generation, presents can a stack of 64 now
– Integrated Terminals update fixeds broken interaction with amount text box and buttons
– Super Circuit Maker update fixes bugs with double interaction, delays, operators, and support requirement inconsistencies
– Terrablender update fixes some bugs causing some rare crashes
– Expanded Storage update fixes chest mutator tool
Demon Slayers Unleashed updated from 1.5.1 to 1.5.2
– Added Bisect integrations
– Updated mods
Enigmatica 6 updated from 0.5.25 to 0.5.26
– Using Forge-1.16.5-36.2.29
Engineers Life 2 updated from 1.12 to 1.13
– updated 28 files
Project Architect updated from Project Architect v1.7 to Project Architect v1.8
– Fixed Tages on Crushed Ore
Team Rustic updated from 4.4 to 4.5
– Forge 39.0.63 > 39.0.90
TNP Limitless 3 updated from 1.11.9 to 1.11.10
– Some usual changes in mod updates.
– General fixes in mod updates.
– Some very minor changes
– Forge from version 36.2.22 to 36.2.29
– All mods that could be updated have been updated.
Valhelsia Fabric updated from 1.1.0 to 1.1.0a
– removed creatures from The Jungle! and The Snow!
BungeeCord updated from 1633 to 1634
– no changelog found
Forge 1.16.5 updated from 36.2.29 to 36.2.30
– 36.2.29 [1.16] Fix entity type in conversion event to Drowned
Forge 1.18.2 updated from 40.0.1 to 40.0.12
– 40.0.1 Fix JNA not working at runtime and causing issues with natives.