This is an organized list compiling the version updates for Minecraft, plugins, mods, gametypes, and proxies for June 24th. Tons of updates and additions to our favorite pastime, from incessant bug fixing to new mods. You’re sure to not get bored with all these updates.
First, the Mod Packs. All of Fabric 3 has a relatively normal update that includes fixes, mod additions, removals, and mod updates. All the Mods 6 Sky has a large update with many additions, removals, fixes, and a forge version update. Better Minecraft makes a few fixes and updates its mods. Better Minecraft OfflineTV Edition (never heard of her!) added and removed some mods. Craft to Exile has a huge update with balance changes, configuration changes, setting adjustments, and more. Pixelmon Generations makes a few fixes while adding a config option. The Final Frontier 2 updates its forge version, adds a mod, removes a few and updates the rest.
Next, the Mod Based. Forge 1.16.5 adds something to work around protocol limits. I have no idea what that means.
Further on, bedrock. Nukkit literally just says “1.17 stuff” in their changelog. I have no idea what that means. The Bedrock Dedicated Server has a version update.
Almost done here, the Plugin based. Both paper 1.16 and paper 1.17 have no changelogs found for their updates.
Lastly, Vanilla. Vanilla has a huge update in the form of 1.17.1-Pre1 which brings forth tons of advancements, some changes to items, and numerous bug fixes on the technical side of things.
All of Fabric 3 (AOF3) updated from 2.8.4 to 2.8.5
– AOF3 now uses native fabric (no more jumploader), this should result in faster loading times aswell.
– Fixed strongholds sometimes glitching out and not present in the world.
– Fixed quest weights of rewards.
– Fixed other bugs, too many I cant comprehend.
– added 2 mods, removed 5
– updated mods
All the Mods 6 Sky (ATM6S) updated from All the Mods 6 Sky v1.1.6 to 1.1.6
– Added Sound Device Options
– Added filled Akashic Tome to start inventory
– Added recipe for Creative Jetpack
– Added missing Apiaries
– Added valid flower for Zombee
– Fixed I&F Dragonforge for ATM Alloys
– Fixed I&F mobs not spawning
– Fixed I&F dragons not spawning
– Removed Astral Tome from start inventory
– Removed Materials and You from start inventory
– Removed Probe from start inventory
– Updated All the Mods
– Forge Version is 36.1.31
Better Minecraft updated from 22.5 to 23.5
– Forge version changed back to 36.1.4
– Hopefully fixes Mods not loading correctly
– Fixed Chorundum Ore that couldn’t be mined
– Mods been updated
Better Minecraft OfflineTV Edition updated to v3
– Added and removed a few mods
Craft to Exile updated from 2.10.5 to 2.10.6
– Negative affixes have been reworked and there aren’t really any left. Some may have tradeoff stats.
– In general, most stats no longer have “increased…” and are mostly flat % increases. The increased stat caused a lot of confusion. It still exists, just less commonly. This applies to uniques/sets/runewords too.
– Flaming Devil set now provides spellsteal instead of lifesteal.
– Will of Lightning set now provides flat critical hit instead of percent.
– Reduced difficulty and drop rate of Dimensional Dungeons.
– Players have been provided with spell and talent reset potions.
– Salvage Station now only takes 3 seconds per item, instead of 5.
– Magic shield flat stat has been reduced in effectiveness by about 20%. It is now slightly harder to get magic shield, but by investing in it, you can get even more than previously.
– Magic shield percent stat has been improved by more than double.
– Improved item tooltips. You can now see if the item is unsalvagable without holding shift. Unique “lore” text is now a italicized and gray.
– You can now see what bonuses set items give without needing to equip them. No more “locked” set bonuses, they number now appears red instead, indicating they’re not applying.
– Fixed missing localization for spell costs.
– Spells that modify attack scaling now display how much they’ll modify it by if you hold shift.
– Cleaned up the Stat Info GUI.
– I’m slowly trying to phase out “increased” stats as they cause a lot of confusion.
– Disabled Upgrade Aquatic jellyfish spawns.
– Disabled obsidian spikes in the Nether.
– Fixed spawners rarely spawning Lycanites dragons.
– Disabled Quark reach-around placing. Nice feature but it breaks Maps. Can’t have that!
Pixelmon Generations updated from 8.4.2 to 8.5.1
– Fixed a client crash when searching for shiny or legendaries in PC
– Fixed NPC’s, Totems, & Bosses not spawning
– Fixed default Battle Tier not behaving properly
– Added a config option to disable Pixelmon Grass generation
The Final Frontier 2 updated from 7.5 to 7.6
– Forge Updated to forge-1.16.5-36.1.32
– added create stuff additions
– removed itecollectors, supermartijn642configlib and supermartijn642corelib
– updated mods
Forge 1.16.5 updated from 36.1.31 to 36.1.32
– Add truncation to FMLStatusPing to work around protocol limits
Bedrock Dedicated Server updated from 1.17.1.01 to 1.17.2.01
– version update
Paper 1.16 updated from 777 to 778
– no changelog found
Paper 1.17 updated from 774 to 32
– no changelog found
Vanilla Snapshot updated from 1.17 to 1.17.1-pre1
– Added “Whatever Floats Your Goat!” for floating in a boat with a goat
– Added “Wax on” for applying wax to a Copper block!
– Added “Wax off” for scraping wax off a Copper block!
– Added “The Cutest Predator” for catching an axolotl in a bucket!
– Added “The Healing Power of Friendship!” for teaming up with an axolotl and winning a fight
– Added “Glow and Behold” for making a sign glow
– Added “Light as a Rabbit” for walking on powder snow with leather boots
– Added “Surge Protector!” for having a lightning strike a lightning rod near a villager without setting the area on fire
– Added “Is it a Bird?” for looking at a parrot through a spyglass
– Added “Is it a Balloon?” for looking at a ghast through a spyglass
– Added “Is it a Plane?” for looking at a dragon through a spyglass
– Candles have been added back to the creative inventory
– Recipes for crafting and dying candles are once again available
– Candles now have a different texture when lit
– Glowing text on signs now has an outer glow, making text in dark colours more visible in the dark
– Holding down the space bar now increases the scroll speed in the credits
MC-19690 – Reducing maxHealth / max_health can cause fake death
MC-65587 – Lag spike while loading player head textures/player skins
MC-104897 – End crystals placed on exit portals generated before 1.9 do not respawn the ender dragon
MC-117708 – Credits background jitters
MC-118757 – Increasing Game State Rain Level values make the game increasingly laggier and distorts UI
MC-148809 – Structure block data length limited to 12
MC-163945 – Intersecting structures can create corrupted block entities (spawner / chest)
MC-189336 – Shifting around servers in the server list crashes the game (ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException)
MC-192889 – When placing certain heads or putting them in entities’ head slot the game stutters
MC-197942 – Leaves change to stone near Lava Pool (Recurrence of MC-48340)
MC-198957 – End Portal Frames change to Stone near Lava Pool
MC-202249 – Angering passive mobs in new nether chunks very far away from previously generated chunks, then entering a nether portal causes server to completely freeze
MC-203131 – Setting the weight in Template Pool to high values will lag world and can cause out of memory error.
MC-203558 – Lighting a candle is sometimes delayed
MC-203661 – Flowing liquids look very dark through tinted glass
MC-203704 – Candles don’t show flame animations when particles are set to “Minimal”
MC-204649 – Amethyst blocks don’t make chime sounds when walked on by certain mobs
MC-205035 – Powder Snow Bucket is not grouped with Snowball or buckets in creative inventory
MC-208604 – While the mainhand is empty and there’s a loaded crossbow in the offhand, the mainhand will appear invisible
MC-209819 – Server crash when pathfinding to player that is teleporting away
MC-211601 – Entities are loaded after scheduled ticks are processed causing detector rails, pressure plates, etc. to turn off
MC-212142 – Applying glow ink on signs doesn’t render the text bright without also having applied a custom color
MC-212146 – Glow lichen can generate floating inside underground structures
MC-212207 – Geodes generating inside icebergs
MC-213062 – A ruined portal generated in an end portal
MC-213799 – Dripleaf isn’t properly held in the player’s hand
MC-214057 – Entities no longer showing flame animation when in water/lava at the same time
MC-214636 – Small dripleaf leafs can overlap each other and cause z-fighting
MC-214684 – Azaleas cannot be placed in flower pots
MC-216276 – Lava pools break bedrock with custom world generation
MC-218112 – SynchedEntityData is using locks incorrectly
MC-218831 – Lots of missing shaders in the game assets
MC-218972 – The glowing effect outline omits parts of entities if the entity is invisible
MC-219762 – More performant noise blending algorithm in BlendedNoise
MC-221554 – When searching, the goat spawn egg appears in the middle of the different boat types
MC-221820 – Inconsistency: Enderman is able to pick up flowering azalea, while unable to hold normal azalea bush.
MC-223021 – glShaderSource fails on some AMD drivers resulting in a crash on 1.17
MC-223843 – Mycelium inside enderman_holdable.json twice
MC-224159 – Absorbtion hearts don’t have the wither heart effect
MC-224445 – Reloading resource packs with fabulous graphics causes screen to become black, after a few times causes crash for AMD drivers
MC-224778 – Game crashes when there is a block with no facing block state in #wall_corals and a warm ocean tries to generate
MC-224861 – Falling blocks disappear for a moment when landing
MC-224862 – Azalea and Flowering Azaleas can take bone meal despite being on clay
MC-225010 – Closing the inventory in creative mode while having an item on the cursor turns it into a ghost item
MC-225129 – Players do not despawn until they respawn
MC-225193 – Goats will attempt to ram entities that are outside of the world border
MC-225315 – Selected text on signs blinks
MC-225404 – The axe is still an appropriate tool for moss carpets
MC-225722 – java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: bound must be positive
MC-225773 – Axolotls can make ambient noises when they’re playing dead
MC-225843 – Snow layers can still generate floating over lakes
MC-225850 – Grass, tall grass, flower, double flower, fern, large fern and tree can generate on sand or gravel
MC-225853 – Minecraft sometimes crashes when trying to start 21w20a for the first time
MC-225895 – Floating grass can still generate above lava lakes
MC-225916 – Non-waxed oxidized copper blocks don’t require at least stone tier to be mined
MC-225919 – Coal Ore from fossils can generate through bedrock
MC-225929 – Item statistic sorting not functioning
MC-225978 – Non-waxed weathered copper blocks appear twice in needs_stone_tool.json
MC-226192 – Crash upon attempting to create a new scoreboard objective: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke “String.toLowerCase(java.util.Locale)” because “â˜ƒ” is null
Start Your Minecraft Server
Get started with your own minecraft server in 5 min and start trying out these great features.