This is an organized list compiling the version updates for Minecraft, plugins, mods, gametypes, and proxies for July 8th. Tons of updates and additions to our favorite pastime, from incessant bug fixing to new mods. You’re sure to not get bored with all these updates.
First, the Mod Packs. All the Mods 6 has a decently sized updates with mod additions, reworks, a forge update, and quest work. Better Minecraft has a similarly sized patch where they add biomes, config cleanup, and tweaks. Enigmatica 2 light has a small patch where they fix a few bogs and update all of their mods. Rougelike A-D makes tweaks, additions, removals, and some comments on their stats. Team Rustic updates their mods and adds sine features. TNP Limitless 3 has a humungous update with mod additions, minor changes, description updates, quest syncing, config changes, server changes, optimizations, warnings, fixes, and more.
Next, the Proxy. BungeeCord adds settlers to some things I can’t pronounce and updates documentation.
Further on, the Plugin Based. Paper 1.16 fixes an NPE for msg send on player joins. Yeah, go them! Paper 1.17 makes numerous changes that fix a number of issues and revert another. Tuinity 1.17 provides me with no public changelog. Grrrrr!
Almost done here, Valheim. Valheim adjusts the tweaks they made to the monster AI when it comes to breaking down houses. They have supposedly taken criticism and toned them down a little bit. Valheim Plus fixed an inconsistency and updated the game version.
Lastly, our favorite, Vanilla. 1.17.1 Release Candidate 1 brings a technical change with death messages and a bug fix.
All the Mods 6 (ATM6) updated from 1.6.13 to 1.6.14
– Added Sophisticated Backpacks
– Added Small Ships
– Added Transport
– Added Tome of Blood
– Added Just Enough Piglin Bartering
– Added Immersive Posts
– Added Cat Jammies
– Added Artifacts
– Tinkers Fix (copper casting fix)
– Quest Work (WIP Still)
– Update randompatches.toml to reflect current mod (radiomike github)
– Updated All of the Mods
– Forge Version is 36.1.32
Better Minecraft updated from 24 to 25
– Performance Improvements
– New Skeletons in the Nether
– New Permafrost biome
– Adventure maps should spawn more regularly
– Iron Rod API is back
– Cleaned up Configs
– Fixed Modpack Progression
– Fixed Mouse Tweak
Enigmatica 2 light updated from 1.4.5 to 1.5.1
– LibVulpes was generating duplicate ore, that has now been disabled.
– A whole bunch of mod updates.
– Server files being unable to download Forge
– Probably other things 😀
Roguelike A-D updated from 1.45 to 1.46a
– tweaked SpawnerControl mod setting a bit. Increased amount of mobs that can be spawned.
– added some ores to randomite ore drop blacklist
– tweaked some configs to greatly increase performance while generating world(credits to anonymous player for this)
– increased magic damage from Electroblob’s Wizardry mod
– added some minor quests
– was amazed by number of downloads from last update
– lots of minor fixes which I made during these past months and forgot to document
– Added: Colytra, Wall-Jump
– Removed: AI Reducer, Better Placement, Dynamic Surroundings, Entity Culling, Title Changer, VanillaFix
Team Rustic updated from 3.0.4 to 3.0.5
– Void Worm Boss can be summoned in the End
– Dungeon loot tables can have Ars Nouveau items
– Adds a new tier 3 form, Orbit! Multiple projectiles orbit the player and cast spells on any entities they hit
– Scribes Tables have been updated, break and replace with the new multiblock
– Adds the Drygmy! A new summon for producing mob drops and experience!
– An entire new chapter and plenty of bug fixes
– Slime Crystals can be crafted
– mods updated
TNP Limitless 3 updated from 1.10.5c to 1.10.6
– All Ice and Fire mobs have been buffed significantly, think twice before taking a fight.
– On servers, Chunk Loaded chunks from players in FTB Chunks that have been inactive for 5 days will now be purged. (Unloaded, not removed.)
– The big Dungeons from Quark no longer generate in The Nether or The End.
– Some specific stone blocks no longer group together when Ore Excavated. (Diorite & Granite for example.)
– Made all kinds of TCon Slime Islands more rare and spread out.
– Mobs can no longer wear a backpack with the Jukebox upgrade. (Ears are saved!)
– New mobs have been added, along with a new boss. (See here)
– Disabled the Astral Journal on new worlds.
– Updated a specific Tip to make more sense.
– Added a new custom window icon.
– Removed the Mimicream recipe.
– Some changes in mod updates.
– Fixed multiple instances where for example crops wouldn’t grow when the chunks were forceloaded. (Chunk Loaded.)
– Fixed a small lag spike that could occurr when pressing ESC in-game.
– A crash tied to the SGear (SG Dragon Gear Addon) has been fixed.
– HunterIllager houses generating kind of weirdly has been semi-fixed.
– Fixed Xaero’s World Map having inaccurate colors in certain biomes.
– Fixed quite a few recipe conflicts.
– Some fixes in mod updates.
– Made the quests: Getting an Upgrade, Isn’t It Iron Pick, It Is A Diamond Pick, Furnace Mk2, Iron Man & Shiny Jewelry all optional.
– Updated description of the quest READ ME in the Welcome Chapter.
– Quests will now sync progress to other players in parties.
– Minor changes.
– All mods that could be updated have been updated.
– WARNING! When updating to this version all of your quest progress will be lost except quests that are tied to advancements.
– This is because FTB Quests has received a breaking update with tons of improvements, changes & QOL stuff.
– This has to be done now, could’ve been delayed but then we’re just delaying the inevitable.
– Claimed land data will also be lost when updating to this pack version, be sure to re-claim your area!
– Any created FTB Team might also reset, be sure to re-invite if this is the case.
– *Or in short: Pretty much anything tied to the FTB mods will have their data lost.
– Loading into worlds/servers may take awhile. Be patient! You’ll get in eventually.
– Some Curios-equipped items gets un-equipped on every world join. (Known issue, no eta on a fix.)
BungeeCord updated from 1590 to 1591
– #3138, 3140: Check for the new leak detector netty flag
Nukkit updated from 871 to 872
– Add setters to Vector3, Vector3f, BlockVector3 and updated Documentation (#1858)
Paper 1.16 updated from 778 to 779
– [06b0b57] Fix NPE for msg send on player join (#6041)
Paper 1.17 updated from 63 to 68
– [f18dc1e] Fix NPE when completing skull lookups without a real owner (Fixes #6052)
– [fc4be62] [ci skip] revert dev-imports derp
– [3ddc424] Backport MC-229191 ore distribution changes
– [31d8fd5] Add reobf mappings patch for `LevelStorageSource$LevelStorageAccess#getDataTag` (#6043)
– [2103ad2] Fix NPE when using broadcast as players are joining
–  [ci skip] patch-ception
– [333cc2e] Don’t complete skull lookups on main thread (MC-227435)
Tuinity 1.17 updated from 237 to 240
– no public changelog
Valheim Standard updated from 0.155.7 to 0.156.2
– * AI tweaks (Monsters should always target creatures [including players] first if they have a clear path to them & monsters should only attack low priority structures [walls etc.] if they are trying to get to a player)
Valheim Plus updated from 0.155.7-0.9.8.2 to 0.156.2-0.9.8.2
– Fixed ABM and AEM inconsistency when moving objects back and forth.
– Updated for game version 0.154.1.
Vanilla Snapshot updated from 1.17.1-pre2 to 1.17.1-rc1
– Two previously untranslated death messages for some underwater mobs have been given messages
– fixed crashes
MC-230716 – death.attack.dryout and death.attack.dryout.player display raw translation strings (are untranslated).
Start Your Minecraft Server
Get started with your own minecraft server in 5 min and start trying out these great features.