This is an organized list compiling the version updates for Minecraft, plugins, mods, gametypes, and proxies for July 29th. Tons of updates and additions to our favorite pastime, from incessant bug fixing to new mods. You’re sure to not get bored with all these updates.
First, the Mod Packs. All of Fabric 4 fixes many issues. All the Mods 6 updates its forge version, mods, and makes some fixes. All the Mods – Slice of Pi2 makes tweaks and updates all its mods. Better Minecraft added many new features, quests, and fixes. Better Minecraft PLUS added new dimensions, mods, and much more. Craft to Exile had quite a large update with new patreon features, balance changes, and fixes. Hexxit Updated has a small update that fixes a crash. Seapolis changes some things and adds patterns. Slightly Vanilla Flavoured adds mods and updates the rest. The Final Frontier 2 updates its forge version. Valhelsia 3 adds a few things while making some balance changes.
Next, the Proxies. BungeeCord makes minor formatting fixes and some technical ones.
Further on, the Mod Based. Forge 1.15.2 fixes a Jenkins issue. Forge 1.16.5 fixes an error with small entity pathfinding. Forge 1.17.1 fixes a mod issue.
Now, Bedrock. Nukkit can’t changes something with nether portals in the end. PocketMine makes no changes.
Lastly, Plugin Based. Paper 1.17 calls something for behavior. Spigot has no public changelog.
All of Fabric 4 (AOF4) updated to 0.0.8
– Fixed TR Compressor recipe using incorrect unfication input of plates.
– Fixed crash when equipping quantum chestplate.
– Fixed DML server crash when fight was not finished and left chunk.
– Fixed random slot popping up in top left corner when wearing trinkets.
– Fixed crashing when using Zephyr Workbench.
– Fixed some advancements auto completing on world join.
– More unification fixes to certain dusts still showing up in REI lookups
– Disabled everything from Dank Storage (Will be re-enabled when crashes are fixed).
All the Mods 6 (ATM6) updated from 1.7.2 to 1.7.6
– Updated JEI, FTB Chunks, Refined Storage, Refined Storage Addons and Crash Utilities.
– Fixed spawn issues (see github)
– Fixed claimed chunk issues. (mod update)
– Forge Version is 36.2.0
All the Mods - Slice of Pi2 updated from 2.1.6 to 2.2.1
– Recipe tweaks and fixes
– Updated all the mods.
– Bugfix release.
Better Minecraft updated from 28 - Full Release! to 29
– Major Performance Improvements
– New Overworld Bosses
– New Cooking & Food Mods
– New Mini Map & World Map
– New Titles top left
– New Mobs & Items
– New Quests
– FTB Teams to do Quests together
– Fixed Multiple Dupe bugs
– Fixed Fog
– Removed some recipes
– Hopefully removed Crocodile Spawns in other Dimensions
Better Minecraft PLUS updated to 16
– Most of the Mods from Better Minecraft [FORGE]
– 6 New Dimensions Added
– Create Mod! [With other Compatibility Mods]
– QUESTS to help you progress into the different Dimensions! [Bow/Range Weapons don’t count as a kill]
– Ice and Fire: Dragons & Mowzie’s Mobs!
– Your Favourite Magic Mods [Forbidden & Arcanus, Malum, Eidolon & Enigmatic Legacy]
– Tetra & Tinkers Contruct! [With Compatibility Mods]
– Furniture Mods! [Maccaw’s & MrCrayfish]
– More Dungeons/Creatures/Structures that Better Minecraft [FORGE] doesn’t have
– Xaero’s World Map [Press ‘M’ to Open] & Xaero’s Minimap [Press ‘N’ to Toggle]
– Apotheosis Mod!
– 250 Mods
– Much More!
Craft to Exile updated from 2.11.0c to 2.12.0b
– Xaero’s Update Alert: back up your Xaero’s Waypoints and WorldMap folders!
– 2 new PATREON-designed uniques! The first, Ad Nozium, by Nozium: this new summoner’s necklace is the first and currently ONLY item in the game that grants the increased duration stat. The second, Sword of Occultos, by Occultos: a fantastic lightning + physical damage sword which increases the power of your summons – what a unique combination… What builds will come from this one?!
– If you want to design your own set, runeword, or unique item, check out my Patreon!
– Upon initially logging in, you are now invulnerable for 2 minutes rather than only 15 seconds. This effect only applies if you stay nearly still (aka when logging in).
– Migrated pretty much all script recipes/tags into datapacks. This was necessary because sometimes scripts would require a reload (they didn’t load upon server/world start), meaning if players didn’t reload the script, then half the custom recipes would not apply. This should also improve world load up times a bit.
– Slight affix changes. Infusion stat should be almost impossible to find now on stats, and has been replaced by increase elemental attack damage stats. Other things have changed too, but mostly this is in preparation for a huge affix update coming up next, which will bring the current count of ~120 affixes to over 350. The update will also give certain item types more identity, like cloth armor giving less armor stats, shields no longer giving spell damage, and more thoughtful affixes, such as dual-element affixes, etc. There will also be “tiers” of affixes, so instead of trying to find the same affix from level 1-100, new (and better) affixes will be introduced into the affix pool. This will make the early game a little more difficult as the affixes are generally going to be weaker than before. By level 50, affixes will be roughly same same power as currently, but also keep in mind items are more focused so it will be easier to gear up. Note: the affix update will take a while as basically the entire affix system is being overhauled, just wanted to give everyone a heads up that big changes are coming.
– Reduced spawn rate of Swampy, Frostbitten, Burned, and Eskimos.
– There are now more milestones in the upper end of Slice of Life, meaning you can get more hearts from it total. So instead of going from 300, 350, 400, it’s now 300, 325, 350, … etc.
– Slice of Life milestones now provide twice as many hearts than previously. You may need to reset your SoL progress to take advantage of this, I’m not sure. I know there’s a command for it though.
– Players have received spell and talent reset potions.
– Reduced overall EXP gain rate by ~25%. With recent changes to maps and other mobs, EXP was being gained very, very quickly.
– Withers, Ender Dragons, Thunder all don’t play globally anymore.
– Disabled Curse of Binding to the best of my ability.
– Some previously “disabled” enchants that were still obtainable through rare methods should be even rarer.
– Some unique items have had their stat requirements adjusted.
– Some uniques with elemental focus stats have had them replaced (mostly).
Hexxit Updated updated from 1.5 to 1.6
– Changed some numbers in xreliquary
– Removed neat due to a crash
Seaopolis updated to 4.2
– Change new chisel, chisel recipes to avoid conflict with farmers delight
– Added RS Large patterns
– Mystical essence ingots can now be used in tinkers tools
– Added eye of ender recipe to fluid encasulator
– Change boss eggs to choice rewards not random rewards
Slightly Vanilla Flavoured updated from 2.0 to 2.5.0
– added mods
– updated mods
The Final Frontier 2 updated from 8.0 to 8.1
– Forge Updated to 36.2.0
Valhelsia 3 updated from 3.4.0 to 3.4.1
– added Building Gadgets, Chunk Loaders, Connectivity, DrawerFPS, Drawers Tooltip, Farsight, Farsighted Mobs, Flywheel, Nether’s Delight, and Selene
– Create has a huge number of new features and fixes! Check out their changelog for more information.
– Added Windowlogging support for many more panes, stairs, and slabs, including all Vertical Slabs.
– Added a number of new recipes to the Mekanism Combiner in order to dye blocks more efficiently.
– Mob Spawning has been adjusted to make several mobs rarer (particularly in the Nether) and others more common.
– Added a method to obtain Druidcraft Blueberries using Botania (these don’t generate in the world currently).
– Added several mods to help boost performance + network connectivity.
– Mobs will now hunt you down from further away, resulting in more threatening nights and caves.
– Added Building Gadgets to replace the Handheld Blockzapper from Create, which was removed in their update.
BungeeCord updated from 1596 to 1598
– Minor formatting fixes
– Read only 20 chars for clients below 1.13 in PluginMessages
– Remove redundant protocol version check in the TabCompleteResponse packet
Forge 1.15.2 updated from 31.2.52 to 31.2.55
– Fix JenkinsFile not pushing web page regen/making build as latest
Forge 1.16.5 updated from 36.1.65 to 36.2.2
– Fix rounding related errors with small entity pathfinding.
Forge 1.17.1 updated to 37.0.12
– Fix userdev mod deps on the classpath
Nukkit updated from 878 to 879
– Can’t create nether portal in the end (#1875)
PocketMine updated from 1843 to 1844
– no changes
Paper 1.17 updated from 119 to 133
– [b32a3b1] Call EntityKnockbackByEntityEvent for RamTarget Behavior
Spigot updated from 3190 to 3205
– no changelog found
Start Your Minecraft Server
Get started with your own minecraft server in 5 min and start trying out these great features.