This is an organized list compiling the version updates for Minecraft, plugins, mods, gametypes, and proxies for July 1st. Tons of updates and additions to our favorite pastime, from incessant bug fixing to new mods. You’re sure to not get bored with all these updates.
First, the Mod Packs. All the Mods 6 adds a ton of new mods, updates the rest, and also keeps its Forge up to date. Better Minecraft has an update for the ages with tons of new bosses, quests, optimizations, replacements, and recipe changes. Slightly Vanilla Flavoured has a tiny update where it just updates its mods and forge version. The 1.12.2 Pack added some features for better sounds and performance while also updated some mods. Valhelsia 3 just adds a ton of mods. World of Dragons has a relatively hard to read changelog, but they just added and removed mods.
Next, the Proxies. BungeeCord makes multiple changes and fixes, all of which require someone a little more technically literate to explain them. Watefall links to a new page.
Further on, Bedrock. Nukkit updates a sound feature and something for particle effects.
Moving forward, the Plugin Based. Paper 1.17 fixes a description for an option.
Our new baby, Valheim! Valheim has a decent patch with the main effect being that monsters are a lot more aggressive and will tear down your structures in search of you, assuming they don’t have a direct method of attack. So don’t try and hide from them! Fight like a biking! Valheim Plus fixed an inconsistency and updated the game version.
Lastly, Vanilla. 1.17.1 Pre2 releases and has numerous bug fixes to boast. It also brings forth a change that states that the deaths of named mobs are logged, which is bound to be useful for servers.
All the Mods 6 (ATM6) updated from 1.6.10 to 1.6.13
– Added Sophisticated Backpacks
– Added Small Ships
– Added Transport
– Added Tome of Blood
– Added Just Enough Piglin Bartering
– Added Immersive Posts
– Added Cat Jammies
– Added Artifacts
– Tinkers Fix (copper casting fix)
– Quest Work (WIP Still)
– Update randompatches.toml to reflect current mod (radiomike github)
– Updated All of the Mods
– Forge Version is 36.1.32
Better Minecraft updated from 23.5 to 24
– All Quests have been revamped! [There is now some sort of storyline/lore]
– Tons of New Bosses!
– Twilight Forest will be replacing Villagers and Monsters mod
– Changed recommended allocated RAM to just 6GB
– The Abyss Guide Book & Travelers Log Book is now locked behind progression
– Fixed Vanilla Mob spawning in other dimensions
– Fixed Repurposed Structures spawning in other dimensions
– Removed Golem Armour Recipe
Slightly Vanilla Flavoured updated from 22.0 to 2.0
– updated lots of mods
– updated Forge
The 1.12.2 Pack updated from 1.3.6 to 1.3.7
– Added ASMC for backporting Minecraft sounds, ChunkGenLimiter for improving chunk generation performance, Clarity for clarity under water, Damage Tilt for correct player knockback direction, Debark for stripping logs, and Entity Culling for improved rendering performance.
– Several configuration changes regarding the newly added mods & bug fixes.
– Updated 6 mods to their latest versions.
– You can see a detailed mod changes list over bit.ly/t1122p-cl-v1-3-7
Valhelsia 3 updated from 3.3.3 to 3.4.0
– Mods Added: Bad Wither No Cookie, BetterEnd Forge, BetterF3 Forge, Dusk, Etched, ExpandAbility, Mannequins
World of Dragons updated from 22.13.289 to 23.0.290
– mods added
– mods removed
– bugs fixed
BungeeCord updated from 1585 to 1590
– #3123: Apply exact vanilla string length limits for tab completion
– #3126: Use suppliers instead of reflection for native impl generation.
– #3129: Replace ConnectTimeoutException with a more user-friendly string.
– #3133: Directly disconnect on illegal chars
– Attempt to fix java 8 native crash
– #3138, 3140: Check for the new leak detector netty flag
WaterFall updated from 431 to 438
– [ci skip] link to javadocs page instead of attempting direct
Nukkit updated from 870 to 871
– Update Sound enum and ParticleEffect enum to 1.17.0 (#1861)
Paper 1.17 updated from 32 to 63
– [ci-skip] Fix description of add-plugin command line option (#6031)
Valheim Standard updated from 0.154.1 to 0.155.7
– Random save bug-fix (Solves a very unusual case of world corruption caused when shutting down)
– Monster AI tweaks (More aggressively attacking structures when unable to attack the player among other things)
– Open container fix (Fixes issue where you had to click a container multiple times to open it in multiplayer)
– Taught Greydwarfs to throw better
– Event trigger tweaks (Wolf event only triggers after Bonemass has been killed, Moder army can trigger in mountains etc.)
– Long forgotten Blob event enabled
– SFX volume setting fix (Used wrong DB conversion)
– Maypole enabled (Happy midsummer!)
– AI flee behaviour tweaks (Bosses don’t run from you anymore)
Valheim Plus updated from 0.154.1-0.9.8.2 to 0.155.7-0.9.8.2
– Fixed ABM and AEM inconsistency when moving objects back and forth.
– Updated for game version 0.154.1.
Vanilla Snapshot updated from 1.17.1-pre1 to 1.17.1-pre2
– Deaths of named mobs are now logged
MC-219290 – Calcite is too quiet compared to other blocks
MC-221656 – Creative mode obtained Bucket of Axolotl/Tropical Fish only spawns one kind axolotl/tropical fish
MC-226926 – Emerald ore generates too often
MC-228599 – Attempting to walk through flowing water constantly switches the player from swimming into normal mode
MC-229191 – Diamond ore distribution changed between 1.16.5 and 1.17
MC-229441 – You can steal the item a villager is holding for trade by killing it
MC-229614 – Wandering Trader obtained tropical fish are only white kob
MC-229983 – /clear command doesn’t clear certain stacks after dropping items from them
Start Your Minecraft Server
Get started with your own minecraft server in 5 min and start trying out these great features.