This is an organized list compiling the version updates for Minecraft, plugins, mods, gametypes, and proxies for January 7th. Tons of updates and additions to our favorite pastime, from incessant bug fixing to new mods. You’re sure to not get bored with all these updates.
First, the Mod Packs. A Bit of Everything fixed two issues while removing a menu. All of Fabric 3 made multiple fixes, proving its superiority over Forge. All the Mods 6 adds Chocolate Fix, which sounds tasty. Craft to Exile made some balance changes while also fixing dependencies. Decimation – Zombie Apocolypse patches various bugs. FTB University offers no changelog, so I can’t say much. FTB Presents Direwolf20 updates multiple mods. Hexxit has updated its forge version. New Beginnings 2 adds tons of mods and updates the rest. New Horizons adds a few mods while removing another, and then upgrades the rest. Yes, you read that right. It upgrades them. Pixelmon Generations slam dunks with dozens of fixes and changes, a truly exemplary changelog indeed. Pokehaan Craft adds a challenge while removing a single mod. The Endless Frontier added two mods while removing tons of different mods. It’s basically a little restructuring of the modpack. The 1.12.2 Pack adds a few things while making some configuration changes. It also reverts some mods to their former states, probably for stability. TNP Limitless 3 added a couple mods, disabled a few things, and updated everything else. Valhelsia 3 added tons of mods while removing Charm.
Next, the Mod Based. Forge 1.16.4 fixed a crash issues.
Almost there now, the Plugin Based. Paper offers no public changelog. Spigot does some bug fixes. Tuinity updated the upstream.
No changes are made to the Proxies.
A Bit of Everything updated from 3.8.5 to 3.8.6b
– Fixed Nether Mobs, not spawning
– Removed Snow menu
All of Fabric 3 (AOF3) updated from 2.5.4 to 2.5.6
– Fixed barrels not saving items on server restart.
– Fixed multiple sorting issues.
– Fixed gameinfo scale & overlapping.
– Fixed Torch Sling crashing on dedicated servers.
– Fixed bug where waystones get mixed up.
All the Mods 6 (ATM6) updated from 1.3.7 to 1.3.9b
– Added Chocolate Fix
Craft to Exile updated from 2.7.3c to 2.8.0b
– Some minor balance fixes for Mine and Slash. I went overboard with some nerfs. Also some Hunting buffs (again).
– Updated Mine and Slash.
– Fixing dependencies.
Decimation - Zombie Apocalypse updated from 1.21.9f_fix to 1.21.10f
– Patched various bugs
FTB University updated from 1.1.1 to 1.2.0
– no changelog
FTB Presents Direwolf20 1.16 updated from 1.1.2 to 1.2.0
– multiple mods updated
Hexxit Updated updated from (15/05/20) to New Year's Edition
– Updated forge version
New Beginnings 2 updated to 2 1.4.0
– Added: FTB GUI Library, Industrial Foregoing, Metal Barrels, Polymorph, Titanium, Wither Skeleton Tweaks
– Updated many mods
New Horizons updated from GT New Horizons 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52
– Added: Forgelin 1.8.4-GTNH, Modmixins 0.0.3, Witchery Extras 1.0.1.jar
– Removed: Aquacreeper 1.0.1
– Upgraded some mods
Pixelmon Generations updated from 8.2.2 to 8.2.2b
– Fixed a crash with Berries, Curries, and Ultra Armor on servers
– Fixed a crash with Apricorn Trees on servers
– Fixed Advent Calendar not executing rewards on servers running Sponge
– Fixed Galarian Birds not spawning with their specified Orbs on servers
– Fixed Totem Pokemon not dropping rewards
– Fixed Totoem Pokemon health bar extending across the screen
– Fixed Cooking Pot missing a recipe
– Fixed Flabebe and other small Pokemon’s Shiny Particles not displaying
– Fixed Deoxys’ TM’s
– Fixed setting a Pokemon’s form value to -2(or lower), in PokeEditor causing crashes
– Fixed Custom Pokemon on servers using Texture Manager displaying as missing sprite
– Fixed NPC’s activating abilities on switch-in twice
– Fixed Regidrago unable to learn Draco Meteor
– Fixed up Galarian Slowking’s model
– Fixed up Regieleki and Regidrago’s model & texture
– Fixed up Glastrier & Spectrier’s model & texture
– Fixed up Galarian Moltres’ texture
– Fixed Vitamins not allowing to go passed 10 used per EV
– Fixed Throat Spray activating before the sound move is used
– Fixed Eerie Spell not working
– Fixed Aurora Veil + other Veils not activating in battle
– Fixed Fiery Wrath hitting a random opponent instead of both
– Fixed Pesticied Recipe broken due to Heal Powder
– Fixed Tin of Beans missing lang
– Fixed Pixelmon Spawner not spawning Pokemon over double grass or flowers
– Fixed inability to create a Primal Groudon or Primal Kyogre Statue
– Updated Custom Icons for: Incense, Basic Incense, Incense Premium, Incense Rair, Lure Module
– Updated Sprites: Blue Mint, Green Mint, Pink Mint, Purple Mint, Red Mint, Yellow Mint
– Made Healers drop when broken with Silk Touch
– Added new Custom Icons: Battle Dome, Battle Factory, Battle TOwer, Button Location Blue, Button Location Green, Button Location Yellow, Button PokeStop Claimed, Daycare, Entei Shrine Icon, Raikou Shrine Icon, Suicune Shrine Icon, Gyms
– Fixed Smoke Poke Tail missing lang
– Fixed Magician ability missing lang
– Fixed Cooking Pot not dropping when broken
– Fixed Berry Plants displaying as poor quality only on servers, even though they had correct quality just didn’t display properly
– Fixed null issues with a cross hair on the HUD
– Fixed inability to enter a battle with a berry as a held item
– Fixed Regieleki having incorrect movesets
– Fixed a crash when obtaining Copperajah quality berries
Pokehaan Craft updated from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2
– Added a challenge to craft the new “Kehaan Pet”
– Removed the mod “InitialInventory-3.0.0” as the checklist mod now spawns the book automatic on first join.
The Endless Frontier updated from 6.2 to 6.3
– Added: smoothboot-forge, Craftable+
– Removed: createintegration, fairylights, JAOPCA, cc-tweaked, JRFTL replaced by Craftable, midnight, performant replaced by smoothboot-forge, VampirismIntegrations, vehicle-mod
The 1.12.2 Pack updated from 1.2.3 to 1.3.1
– Added the DupeFix Project mod, which should help fixing some mod dupe bugs.
– The Mystcraft profiling shipped with the pack should work properly now, avoiding the need of re-profiling upon first launch.
– A few config changes, mostly to fix a Quark incompatibility with Thermal Expansion.
– Reverted the Galacticraft version to fix a dungeon generation bug, and updated 4 mods to their latest versions.
TNP Limitless 3 updated from 1.8.2 to 1.8.3a
– Added: FerriteCore, Just Another Void Dimension
– Disabled Mimicube spawning entirely.
– Made the quests [Furious Cocktail] & [“How Did We Get Here?”] both optional.
– Added more invalid items to the Loot Bag Blacklist.
– Memory usage has been improved.
– And some other changes in mod updates.
– Fixed the quest [Eye Spy] not triggering properly.
– A “crash” when starting the server / client has been fixed. (Mod loading error has occurred.)
– An issue with Refined Storage disks disappearing / not saving has been fixed.
– Plus some fixes in mod updates.
– All mods that could be updated have been updated.
Valhelsia 3 updated from 3.1.2 to 3.1.3
– Added: Atmospheric, Autumnity, Berry Good, Buzzier Bees, Charm Reforged, Encahnced Mushrooms, Extra Boats, FerritCore, JAOPCA, KubeJS Blood Magic, KubeJS Create, Neopolitan, RefinedStorage for ComputerCraft, Savage and Ravage, Spark, The Endergetic Expansion, Upgrade Aquatic
– Removed: Charm
BungeeCord updated from 1539 to 1540
– no changes
Forge 1.16.4 updated from 35.1.28 to 35.1.31
– Fix crash when beehive is broken by fake player