This is the compilation of all Apex Hosting version changes released on January 5th. This includes bug fixes and adjustments for modpacks, gametypes, bedrock versions, and everything else in between.
First, the Mod Packs. Karmaland 5 has no changelog. Create Flavored made some additions, changes, and reductions in volumes for some sounds. All of Fabric 6 blacklisted some items and made an addition. All the mods 7 to the Sky added a mod and updated its forge version. Another Quality Modpack 3 had a massive update with pretty much everything from fixes, additions, value changes, and more. Antimatter Chemistry added more side quests, and fixed a missing questbook entry. DarkRPG FORGE updated some mods. DarkRPG updated mods, removed some, and added more. Karmaland 5 provided no changelog. Medieval Minecraft Forge 1.19 had no changelog. TNP Limitless 6 updated a chapter and made some minor changes. TortillaLand 2 provided no changelog.
Next, the Mod Based. Forge 1.18.2, Forge 1.19.2, and Forge 1.19.3 all made bug fixed for the new recommended build.
Lastly, the Plugin Based. Paper 1.19.3 fixed a precedence bug.
Karmaland 5 1.18 updated from 49 to 50
– no changelog
Create Flavored updated from 5.6 to 5.7
– added Immersive Aircraft, with custom recipes and textures.
– removed Not Enough Crashes.
– updated some mods and resource packs.
– disabled picking up mobs, caused crashes in some cases.
– fixed UAYO The SMP server IP.
– reduced ambient sounds default volume.
– enabled gold bars.
– added many modded enchants to the tomes enchantments pool.
– removed fast attack from tools that had it before disabling the enchant.
All of Fabric 6 updated from 1.1.1 to 1.2.0
– Blacklisted most trinkets from equipment compare.
– Added proper description and steps to finish the Shatterer of Worlds quest, incorrect info was shown prior to this.
– Chance of finding a Everlasting Beef has been lowered, weight being (2 > 1).
– Added all RS datapacks including (BYG, YUNG’s & More Villagers), this means better compat in RS structures.
– Blacklisted all inmis backpacks in replicator, fixing dupes.
– WTHIT now hides when given advancements.
– General name tag improvements, now also has a recipe.
All the mods 7 to the Sky updated from 1.1.9 to 1.2.0
– Added SquirtGun
– Mod updates
– Updated forge
Another Quality Modpack 3 updated from 1.1.2 to 1.2
– Fixed Shaders by downgrading Oculus
– In order to add Dynamic Trees, i had to remove the tree chop mod. I replaced it with Falling Tree. Hold down the keybind (shift by default) and chop away to drop 1 tree block at a time.
– Added Botany Pots which is like bonsai pots but for crops!
– Fixed missing menu logo and three custom item textures
– Aquamariae update adds new features, several bug fixes, performance enhancements, new mob spawns, coral lance ability, winter themes, Tree Bolt Armor protects you from freezing, biome lag generation is eliminated. You will now freeze when falling into water.
– Added Gadgets Against Grind which adds several utility items. This includes a ‘Time in a bottle’ like item which is used to accelerate block ticks. I set this is a more end game item requiring PMMO levels and near end game items for recipe
– New Tinkers update featuring tons of new content especially around bows. This update adds bow variants (includes 18 bow materials, with 5 bow strings). Also changes everal modifiers, JEI/REI bug fixes on materials and modifiers not appearing, and more. see https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/tinkers-construct/files/4275759 for full change log
– Dupe fix from sophisticated backpacks. Also adds ability to drag drop from JEI to set mesmorized slots. Supports middle click pick block from backpack if it has advanced refill and player doesnt have middle clicked block in inventory
– Lexicon from AIOT Botania bug fixed
– Rare server crash from curios containers has been fixed from their latest update
– All macaw mods have been updated which offer bug fixes, model variants, and more.
– Journeymap fixes rare chunk corruption crashing and more
– Refined Storage update fixes eternal storage desyncing issues, dupe bug, and chained crafters not taking over the name of root crafter
– Productive Bees adds the Sponge Bee. Putting a sponge in a bottle slot of a hive will keep it empty of honey. Adds support for latest JEI
– Added new Create Addon, Create: Steam & Rails — is an addon mod that brings new functionality and cosmetics to the rail system, as well as (in the future) its own steam system that’s designed to be simple and accessible for everyone.
– Luggage update improves luggage
– Increased chance cube ore gen rate for surface
Antimatter Chemistry updated from 1.3.8 to 1.4.1
– added more side quests
– fixed missing questbook entries
DarkRPG FORGE updated from 1.1.7 to 1.1.8
– Updated RPG Style More Weapons
– Updated Ars Nouveau
– Updated Enchantment Descriptions
– Updated Immersive Armors
– Updated DarkMining
DarkRPG updated from 4.9.7 to 5.0.3
– Updated Fabric API
– Updated Jade
– Updated Health Overlay
– Removed Target Dummy – fixes exit freeze on singleplayer
– Removed Backpack mod – replaced with Pack It Up mod
– Removed Grounded origins (requested)
– Removed Fantasy origins (requested)
– Removed BanHammer
– Added Pack It Up backpack mod
– Added Blackwing’s Better Combat Addon
– Added Noglin Origin
– Added Raven Origin
– Added Solarborne Origin
– Added Ambient Sounds
– Added Presence Footsteps
– Added Mining Dimension – this adds 5 dimensions (mining, climbing, hunting, caving, nethering) which are created in individual world save folders and can be accessed by portals or teleporters
– Added LazyDFU
– The MMO Official Server world will be reset. Mining Dimensions will be reset weekly on the sever. Claiming is banned on mining dimensions
– Dark mode theme is enabled by default changing the main menu background and option background – Legacy menu and backgrounds can still be enabled in Textures menu
Karmaland 5 1.19 updated from 20 to 21
– no changelog
Medieval Minecraft [Forge] 1.19 updated from 11 to 11 hf
– no changelog
TNP Limitless 6 updated from 1.9.1 to 1.10.0
– Updated the Mekanism Chapter a bit.
– Minor changes.
TortillaLand 2 updated from 25 to 26
– no changelog
Forge 1.18.2 updated from 40.1.92 to 40.2.0
– 40.2.0 Mark 1.18.2 Recommended Build 2
Forge 1.19.2 updated from 43.2.2 to 43.2.3
– 43.2.3 Disable guiLight3d for generated item models
Forge 1.19.3 updated from 44.0.41 to 44.1.0
– 44.1.0 Mark 1.19.3 Recommended Build
Paper 1.19.3 updated from 365 to 368
– Fixed operator precedence bug
Start Your Minecraft Server
Get started with your own minecraft server in 5 min and start trying out these great features.