This is an organized list compiling the version updates for Minecraft, plugins, mods, gametypes, and proxies for January 28th. Tons of updates and additions to our favorite pastime, from incessant bug fixing to new mods. You’re sure to not get bored with all these updates.
Firstly, the Mod Packs. All the Mods 6 has a simple update, fixing up all its mods and changing the Forge version. Craft to Exile has a huge update, renewing its Patreon, adding things, removing others, rewording something. All around a great update. Enigmatica 6 has a relatively small update, but it includes interesting things like custom recipes and exploit patches. Rougelike A-D adds a ton of mods that are well known for their hit on performance, so beware! Team Rustic just updates its mods and makes no major changes. The Final Frontier 2 adds some mods and makes balance changes, for the sake of playability. TNP Limitless 3 has a humungous update with additions, removals, patches, and the like. Valhelsia 3 does some restructuring by adding some mods and removing some others.
Next, the Mod Based. Forge 1.16.5 makes two changes. Adding Milk Fluid to buckets, and fixing a coordinate issue.
Onward, to Bedrock! Pocketmine makes no changes.
Everyone’s favorite, the Plugin Based. Spigot makes no changes, and Tuinity locks me out of its changelog.
Almost done here, the best of all, Vanilla! Mojang adds the long awaited Glow Squid, and we (mostly) all love it! On top of that, Glow Lichen, Glow Item Frames, and Glow Inc Sacs. This, along with dozens of bug fixes makes for an awesome snapshot.
Lastly, the Proxies. Waterfall provides no public changelog.
All the Mods 6 (ATM6) updated from 1.4.0 to 1.4.1
– Updated Bees (textures and recipes)
– Fixed chest crafting issues
– Fixed duplicate Lead ores being spawned
– Updated Allthemodium, All the Ores and Phosphophyllite.
– Forge Version is 35.1.36
Craft to Exile updated from 2.8.3e to 2.8.4
– New Patreon-designed unique bow by Chesty Puller: Righteous Sentience Puller! Check out this awesome build-around bow that scales off of your health. Thanks for your support!
– Huge update to the Mine and Slash talent tree, as well as various game balance changes and bug fixes.
– You have been provided with another talent reset potion.
– Removed all the loot crates obtainable from the quests. They have been replaced with more modern and specific loot crates. Instead of the generic “equipment” and “currency” crate, we now have weapon, armor, jewelry, warrior/mage/ranger, currency, and map crates. These new crates are also level specific, so no more hoarding crates until you’re level 80.
– At the end of every act after Act III, you now receive a map crate.
– Removed the Richard Rider quest and replaced it with a new mob to make the questing experience smoother.
– Reworded some Gaia quests to make them easier to accomplish and combined some of the quests.
– Mining Dimension is now capped at level 50 instead of 100.
– Reduced the amount of flat physical damage you could get from suffixes. The forceful prefix remains unchanged.
– Increased the cost of the crates in Calemi’s market by x5. This is NOT in response to any duping bugs, but rather I misjudged how easy it would be to get coins legitimately. You should no longer need to “rely” on these chests while leveling as I have put in a BUNCH of crate rewards from quests. These are meant to be money sinks in the LATE game (70-100).
– Updated Productive Bees, Curios, Xaero’s, Mine and Slash, Craft to Exile Custom Uniques.
– Fixed not being able to craft Mining Dimension block.
– Fixed some stonecutter issues.
– Blacklisted Malachite Guards from spawners.
Enigmatica 6 updated from 0.3.6 to 0.3.10
– AS Starmetal suggestions
– Crushing to Dye – Recipes Normalized and Outputs Expanded
– Custom recipe to make candles from beeswax
– Tallow Unification
– Loot Duplication exploit
– Stone Bricks not valid Apiary block
– Akashic Tome and Morph Tool not behaving properly
– Biomes of Plenty sandstone variant recipes missing from custom stone gen.
– Crash when putting labeled crate into sophisticated backpack.
Roguelike A-D updated from 1.41 to 1.42
There will be notification about missing entries in your save file – that’s totally OK. Just confirm, game will make a backup of your world just in case.
– increased Roguelike Dungeons spawn
– fixed duplicated config values
– decreased some values which may result in increasing performance
– better caves was configured for better performance
– AtomicStryker’s Battle Towers
– Extra Golems
– Mystical World
– Thaumic JEI
– Vampirism – Become a vampire!
– Wizardry Golems
– YUNG’s Better Caves (Forge)
Team Rustic updated from 2.9 to 2.11
– Supplementaries 0.9.21d > 9.9.22d
– Silent Gear 2.5.2+207 > 2.5.3+211
– Quark 296 > 297
– Pam’s 1.0.0 > 1.1.1
– OpenBlocks Elevator 1.7.11 > 1.7.12
– Ars Nouveau 1.11.1 > 1.11.2
The Final Frontier 2 updated from 3.3 to 3.8
– Mods Added: Exchangers, GunpowderLib, ItemPhysic, solpotato, Space-Bosstools, TravelersBackpack
– MCDoom-Mod lowered spawn rate as low as it can go.
– bno-common lowered diamond spawn rate was to high
– maessentials disabled /home /back had two mods adding this conflicting with each other.
TNP Limitless 3 updated from 1.8.5a to 1.9.1a
– Crash Utilities
– Integrated Dynamics (+ Common Capabilities) (+ Cyclops Core)
– Integrated Tunnels
– Integrated Terminals
– Integrated Crafting
– Integrated NBT
– Psionic Peripheral
– Smooth Boot
– No mods removed.
– Added more invalid items to the Loot Bag Blacklist.
– “Re-enabled” the Ring of Seven Curses (Added a recipe for it.)
– Default world generation is now set to ‘Realistic’ upon creating a world.
– Added Shark Skin to Hammerhead Shark loot table.
– Added Brown Bear Leather to Grizzly Bear loot table.
– Striders now actually drop Strider Rocks.
– Strays now drop Cloth of the Stray.
– Added around 30 new tips to the loading screen.
– Disabled the default Tips in the mod Tips.
– Enabled special Astral Sorcery sky rendering in the Void Dimension.
– Added a recipe to the Mystical Agriculture Rubber Seed.
– Added a recipe to the Mystical Agriculture Starmetal Seed.
– Rubber Essence can now be used to craft Thermal Rubber & Industrial Foregoing Dry Rubber.
– And some other changes in mod updates.
Valhelsia 3 updated from 3.1.5 to 3.1.6
– Mods Added: Alex’s Mobs, BlockCarpentry, ConnectedTexturesMod, In Control!, Paintings ++, Sound Device Options, Torchmaster, Wawla – What Are We Looking At, and YUNG’s API
– Mods Removed: Chicken Chunks 1.8.+ (critical bug) DataFixerSlayer (structure bug)
Forge 1.16.5 updated from 36.0.1 to 36.0.7
– Optionally add a milk fluid to the vanilla bucket (#7294)
– Fixes the previous broken code that was supposed to make mod registered milk returned by the vanilla bucket by allowing mods to enable a milk fluid.
Tuinity 1.16 updated from 180 to 183
– no public changelog
Vanilla Snapshot updated from 1.16.5 to 21w03a
– Added glow lichen!
– Added glow squid!
MC-9568 – Mobs suffocate / go through blocks when growing up near a solid block
MC-89880 – Spawner with weight 0 crashes game
MC-91522 – Shulker rendering position desync and generates ghost shulker when destroying shulker-ridden boat or minecart
MC-92349 – Players can’t tempt animals with food while other players are closer to the animal
MC-92867 – Setting Json text value to null throws exceptions and crashes
MC-105344 – Shulkers in boats and minecarts do not sit up if previousely attached to blocks sideways
MC-108717 – Shulkers can’t be pushed back
MC-111196 – Using a monster spawner to spawn shulkers spawns white shulkers
MC-113177 – Shulkers cannot be pushed inside non-solid blocks
MC-119051 – Random transparent line in shulker box GUI texture
MC-121897 – Gaps in an animation’s used frames throws ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
MC-139265 – Shulkers do not teleport correctly when going through a portal
MC-161334 – Shulker boxes cannot be opened if next to a shulker mob
MC-168900 – Shulkers teleport with original dimension coordinates after passing through portals
MC-183884 – Shulkers are afraid of being next to another shulker
MC-186172 – Shulkers open into blocks when unable to teleport
MC-190677 – Shulkers aren’t aligned to the grid for a split second after being spawned in
MC-200195 – Boats don’t try dismounting you on land
MC-202202 – Server is unable to prevent a player from dismounting a vehicle, causing a desync
MC-203373 – Shulker bullet subtitles are not capitalized correctly
MC-203571 – Right-clicking an empty bundle sometimes plays hand animation
MC-204337 – Bundle use stat never increases
MC-205076 – Game mode selection is ordered differently
MC-206118 – “type” in loot table number providers is not optional anymore
MC-206510 – Game crashes when trying to shift-click a chest into the inventory of a donkey whose chest is being removed
MC-206550 – block.pointed_dripstone.drip_[liquid/cauldron] has no subtitles
MC-206599 – Pointed dripstone can be placed atop each other, even if a player would be inside the hitbox of the lower dripstone
MC-206923 – Dripstone subtitles are not capitalized properly
MC-207250 – Dripstone caves biome name is not properly capitalized
MC-207254 – Dripstone caves generate merging dripstones in impossible ways
MC-207293 – Dripstone generated in dripstone caves can replace lava sources which looks weird
MC-207335 – Mobs cannot spawn in Dripstone Caves
MC-207388 – Issues with chunk rendering when height limit is large
MC-207900 – Summoning “dust” or “dust_color_transition” particles kicks nearby players when on a server
MC-208336 – ‘player’ sub-predicate of ‘entity_properties’ predicate only passes if game mode is specified
MC-208611 – Shulkerboxes/bundles duplicate items when destroyed by two fire blocks simultaneously
MC-208666 – Shulker boxes and bundles drop their items twice when thrown into a lava cauldron
WaterFall updated from 392 to 393
– no public changelog