This is an organized list compiling the version updates for Minecraft, plugins, mods, gametypes, and proxies for January 21st. Tons of updates and additions to our favorite pastime, from incessant bug fixing to new mods. You’re sure to not get bored with all these updates.
Firstly, we have the Mod Packs. Antimatter Chemistry swoops in with a very small yet life filled update, adding and removing a mod while updating the rest. Haven’t played that pack yet, better get to it. All of Fabric 3, which is a household name at this point decides to finally fix many issues that plagued the pack. All the Mods 6, arguably All of Fabric’s competitor, does the same. Craft to Exile updates its mods while adding some new content. Enigmatica 6 has a fairly large update, adding many things and changing many others. Direwolf20 just updates its mods. Pixelmon Generations has a huge, feature-rich changelog with many fixes. Generations actually has a streak of awesome updates, so I can’t wait to see more! SevTech Ages of the Sky just fixes some quests while making another change. The Final Frontier readds a mod that was removed by accident in the last update. Good catch! The Final Frontier makes a ton of additions, but no fixes. I’m sure they’ll have quite the changelog next time. TNP Limitless has a decent changelog, with fixes and additions galore.
Now, onto the Proxies. Bungeecord fixes itself to work with the latest version, 1.16.5. Waterfall refuses to provide me with a public changelog ;_;
Next up, the Mod Based. Forge 1.16.4 fixed a container issue. They seem to do that often. Forge 1.16.5 adds milk functionality while fixing its own broken code. At least they’re honest.
Almost done here, Bedrock. Nukkit 1.16.1 fixes issues that were caused by using resource packs made for 1.16.200.
Second from last, we have Plugin Based. Paper 1.16 provides no changes. Spigot fixes some minor bugs. Tuinity blocks me off from its changelog, just like Waterfall ;_;
Lastly, based Vanilla! Vanilla updates to 1.16.5, but provides no changelog beyond ‘fixing two critical issues.’ The nature to the issues have not been revealed, as to protect servers that have not updated yet. That’s everything!
Antimatter Chemistry updated from 1.2.32 to 1.2.33
– Added: Equal Dragons
– Removed: Tick Central
– Updated multiple mods
All of Fabric 3 (AOF3) updated from 2.5.7 to 2.5.9
– Fixed crashes with Kibe spikes.
– Updated to 1.16.5
– Fixed canvas crash with RSWires.
– Fixed launch issues with GDLauncher.
– Updated dozens of mods
All the Mods 6 (ATM6) updated from 1.3.9b to 1.4.0
– Updated Bees (textures and recipes)
– Fixed chest crafting issues
– Fixed duplicate Lead ores being spawned
– Updated Allthemodium, All the Ores and Phosphophyllite.
– Forge Version is 35.1.36
Craft to Exile updated from 2.8.3 to 2.8.3e
– Updated Mine and Slash
– Fixed runewords not working.
– Added 3 new runewords for support builds.
– Added 2 new sets for support builds.
– Adjusted mins an maxes of Apotheosis spawner module.
Enigmatica 6 updated from 0.3.2 to 0.3.6
– Added: Fertile Core
– Added missing secondary outputs to Immersive Engineering and Thermal Ore Processing #745 (MuteTiefling)
– Additional Apiary Glass Types #871
– Optimized images #852
– Bee Update – Higher output, higher time in hive #832
– Create Ore Processing – Lead #838
– Fix for Create Processing #748 (MuteTiefling)
– FTB Chunks: Default max chunk loaded claimed chunks is now 10, down from 25.
– FTB Chunks: Offline chunkloading is now off by default, but old worlds/servers will still have it on. See above for instructions if you wish to change it.
– Implementation of Supplementaries #778
– Lost Trinkets: There is now a 30 minute cooldown between being able to obtain a Lost Trinket.
– Lost Trinkets: The following Trinkets can no longer be randomly obtained: Note: There will most likely be added a way to obtain some of these in the future
– Occultism Ore Generator Revamp #787
– Occultism progression fixes #835
– RFTools Quest Loot Table #775
– Update Wood List #780
– Valid Apiary Block updates #839
– Worldgen: Added ‘Dustrial Decor materials to some Village structures.
FTB Presents Direwolf20 1.16 updated from 1.3.1 to 1.4.1
– Updated mods
Hexxit Updated updated from New Year's Edition to New Year's Edition 1.3
– CQR updated their mod to fix the bug, now I can push it to release.
– Updated Patchouli and Aether
Life In The Village 2 updated from 1.10a to 1.11
– Added: – Finally Farmable Dyes, Smooth Boot (Forge)
– added a bunch of quests in Farming quest tab.
Pixelmon Generations updated from 8.2.2b to 8.2.2c
– Fixed a crash with Berries, Curries, and Ultra Armor on servers
– Fixed a crash with Apricorn Trees on servers
– Fixed Advent Calendar not executing rewards on servers running Sponge
– Fixed Galarian Birds not spawning with their specified Orbs on servers
– Fixed Totem Pokemon not dropping rewards
– Fixed Totoem Pokemon health bar extending across the screen
– Fixed Cooking Pot missing a recipe
– Fixed Flabebe and other small Pokemon’s Shiny Particles not displaying
– Fixed Deoxys’ TM’s
– Fixed setting a Pokemon’s form value to -2(or lower), in PokeEditor causing crashes
– Fixed Custom Pokemon on servers using Texture Manager displaying as missing sprite
– Fixed NPC’s activating abilities on switch-in twice
– Fixed Regidrago unable to learn Draco Meteor
– Fixed up Galarian Slowking’s model
– Fixed up Regieleki and Regidrago’s model & texture
– Fixed up Glastrier & Spectrier’s model & texture
– Fixed up Galarian Moltres’ texture
– Fixed Vitamins not allowing to go passed 10 used per EV
– Fixed Throat Spray activating before the sound move is used
– Fixed Eerie Spell not working
– Fixed Aurora Veil + other Veils not activating in battle
– Fixed Fiery Wrath hitting a random opponent instead of both
– Fixed Pesticied Recipe broken due to Heal Powder
– Fixed Tin of Beans missing lang
– Fixed Pixelmon Spawner not spawning Pokemon over double grass or flowers
– Fixed inability to create a Primal Groudon or Primal Kyogre Statue
– Updated Custom Icons for: Incense, Basic Incense, Incense Premium, Incense Rair, Lure Module
– Updated Sprites: Blue Mint, Green Mint, Pink Mint, Purple Mint, Red Mint, Yellow Mint
– Made Healers drop when broken with Silk Touch
– Added new Custom Icons: Battle Dome, Battle Factory, Battle TOwer, Button Location Blue, Button Location Green, Button Location Yellow, Button PokeStop Claimed, Daycare, Entei Shrine Icon, Raikou Shrine Icon, Suicune Shrine Icon, Gyms
– Fixed Smoke Poke Tail missing lang
– Fixed Magician ability missing lang
– Fixed Cooking Pot not dropping when broken
– Fixed Berry Plants displaying as poor quality only on servers, even though they had correct quality just didn’t display properly
– Fixed null issues with a cross hair on the HUD
– Fixed inability to enter a battle with a berry as a held item
– Fixed Regieleki having incorrect movesets
– Fixed a crash when obtaining Copperajah quality berries
SevTech Ages of the Sky updated to 3.2.1
– Removed Sevadus skull drop to prevent potential lag
Team Rustic updated from 2.7 to 2.9
-Fixed 4 quests not properly detecting completion
-Fixed Quark messing with the Engineers Crafting Table
-Upgraded to Xaeros maps instead of Voxelmap (your old waypoints will be lost so beware)
The Final Frontier updated to 6.8
– FTBUtilities readded
The Final Frontier 2 updated to 3.3
– Added: AdFinders, AdLods, envirocore, enviromats, envirotech, ForgeEndertech, repurposed_structures, valkyrielib
TNP Limitless 3 updated from 1.8.5 to 1.8.5a
– Villagers being unable to take jobs from Blast Furnaces & Smokers has been fixed.
– An issue with bees not going into hives has been resolved.
– Fixed Reward for the “Who You Gonna Call?” Quest.
– Fixed Melon Seeds in a Cloche not producing a Melon Block.
– Plus other fixes in mod updates!
BungeeCord updated from 1540 to 1543
– Release 1.16-R0.4
– Bump version to 1.16-R0.5-SNAPSHOT
WaterFall updated from 391 to 392
– no public changelog
Forge 1.16.4 updated from 35.1.36 to 35.1.37
– Fixed container item being consumed in brewing stand.
Forge 1.16.5 updated to 36.0.1
– Optionally add a milk fluid to the vanilla bucket (#7294)
– Fixes the previous broken code that was supposed to make mod registered milk returned by the vanilla bucket by allowing mods to enable a milk fluid.
Nukkit 1.16.1 updated from 797 to 805
– Fix resource packs for 1.16.200
Paper 1.16 updated from 409 to 416
– no changelog
Spigot updated from 2981 to 2987
– minor bug fixes
Tuinity 1.16 updated from 179 to 180
– no changelog
Vanilla Release updated from 1.16.4 to 1.16.5
– version update
– two critical issues fixed