This is an organized list compiling the version updates for Minecraft, plugins, mods, gametypes, and proxies for February 18th. Tons of updates and additions to our favorite pastime, from incessant bug fixing to new mods. You’re sure to not get bored with all these updates.
First off, the Mod Packs. All of Fabric 3 fixes a lot of different parts, along with a crash and then updates a crapton of mods. All the Mods 6 adds some mods while removing another. It also reworked bees, whatever that means. Craft to Exile makes some balance changes to bosses along with updating all of its stuff. Monumental Experience adds some mods while updating the rest. Pixelmon Generations continues its amazing streak of having feature-rich, plentiful updates that change the modpack game. Tons of fixes and other goodies. Rebirth of the Night makes some additions along with balance changes. Rougelike A-D makes balance changes and updated the OptiFine link. Scramble Craft did not provide a changelog, so I don’t really know if anything changed. Slightly Vanilla added one mod and fixed a crashing issue. Team Rustic has a bunch of bug fixes with a lot of updates. The Final Frontier 2 added two mods and updated the rest. TNP Limitless 3 just adds half a dozen mods. Valhelsia 3 adds one mod and removes another. World of Dragons customized its menu screen and added a mod that would make the use of World Edit much easier.
Next, the Proxy. BungeeCord makes a fix for display names.
Further on, the Mod Based. Forge 1.15.2 fixes an issue with the food bar not showing. Forge 1.16.5 added entity attribute setup.
All the way from consoles, we have Bedrock. Nukkit now allows Anvils to be renamed. PocketMine has no changes.
Almost done here, the Plugin Based. Paper 1.16 provides no changelog. Spigot improves support paths for special characters. Tuinity 1.16 provides no changelog.
Lastly, Vanilla. Mojang increased the height limit by 128 blocks, 64 down and 64 up. Cave generation has also been somewhat amplified, like a precursor of what’s to come for the finale that is 1.17. There is also a few bug fixes, but nowhere near the amount we’re used to.
All of Fabric 3 (AOF3) updated from 2.6.2 to 2.6.3
– Fixed blast furnace multiblock not forming.
– Fixed death chests not spawning under certain circumstances.
– Fixed empty upgrade recipe not loading due to kjs bug.
– Fixed dispenser output crashing.
– Fixed multiple croptopia foods not having any nourish tag applied to them.
– Updated: Applied Energistics 2 (appliedenergistics2-fabric-8.1.0-alpha.13.jar -> appliedenergistics2-fabric-8.1.0-alpha.13 (2).jar), Architectury (architectury-1.5.112-fabric.jar -> architectury-1.6.114-fabric.jar), Biome Locator (biome_locator-1.1.1.jar -> biome_locator-1.1.2.jar), Campanion (campanion-1.3.3.jar -> campanion-1.3.4.jar), Cardinal Components API (Cardinal-Components-API-2.7.11.jar -> Cardinal-Components-API-2.7.12.jar), FlytreLib (flytre_lib-0.2.4.jar -> flytre_lib-0.2.5.jar), Inventory Sorter (InventorySorter-1.7.6-1.16.jar -> InventorySorter-1.7.7-1.16.jar), KubeJS (kubejs-1605.3.6-build.165-fabric.jar -> kubejs-1605.3.6-build.166-fabric.jar), Light Overlay (light-overlay-5.6.1.jar -> light-overlay-5.7.0.jar), Reborn Core (RebornCore-1.16-4.7.0+build.126.jar -> RebornCore-1.16-4.7.1+build.129.jar), TIS-3D (TIS-3D-MC1.16.2-Fabric-188.8.131.52.jar -> TIS-3D-MC1.16.2-Fabric-184.108.40.206.jar), VanillaDeathChest (vanilladeathchest-2.0.4-fabric.jar -> vanilladeathchest-1.16.3-220.127.116.11-fabric.jar)
All the Mods 6 (ATM6) updated from 1.5.1 to 1.5.2
– Added Mana and Artifice
– Added Save My Stronghold!
– Added Collective
– Added Configurable Extra Mob Drops
– Removed Performant (Feel free to add back we just need to test it more)
– Reworked Bees (Restart the game after the first load to remove any removed bees from hives/apiaries)
– Disabled the IF message
– Updated All the Mods
– Forge Version is 36.0.21
Craft to Exile updated from 2.8.6b to 2.8.7b
– A few uniques have been reworked to have + all spells.
– Bosses are a little easier to deal with.
– DefaultConfigs has been combined with config/copy/serverconfig.
– Updated Mine and Slash.
– Fixed bosses spawning bosses in maps.
– Equipping equipment that give + skills will no longer put your skill points into the negatives.
Hexxit Updated updated from New Year's Edition 1.3 to 1.4
– Potential fix to payload errors
– Updated some mods
– Removed moreplates (Wrong mod, I was supposed to add pressureplates) Changed it with expanded plates…
– Re-uploaded due to missing mods in the last zip file (PLEASE UPDATE)
– Re-reuploaded to add Featured Servers
Monumental Experience updated from 7.8 to 8.5
– Added: New Nuggets to Ingots create mixing recipes, Back Carry On, Should be fixed now, Create Support
– mods updated
Pixelmon Generations updated from 8.2.3 to 8.3.0
– Added Dynamax (config options)
– Added Dynamax Candy
– Added new command: /DynamaxBand to give Dynamax Band
– Added New Moves: Max Airstream, Max Darkness, Max Flare, Max Flutterby, Max Geyser, Max Guard, Max Hailstorm, Max Knuckle, Max Lightning, Max Mindstorm, Max Ooze, Max Overgrowth, Max Phantasm, Max Quake, Max Rockfall, Max Starfall, Max Steelspike, Max Strike, Max Wyrmwind
– Implemented Dynamax Cannon, Behemoth Bash, and Behemoth Blade effects
– Added PokeStops: Spawns near villages, chance to drop a handful of loot
– Added Critical Capture (new config options)
– Added Capture Charm (new config options)
– Added Shiny Option to regular and pixelmon grass spawners
– Added Original Trainer setting in Poke Wand menu
– Added Guard Spec
– Added Drops to Rolycoly line
– Added setShiny to links
– Added a PokeRus API
– Added walking animations for: Galarian Articuno, Calyrex, Calyrex IceRider, Calyrex ShadowRider, Glastier, Regidrago, Regieleki, Galarian Slowking, Spectrier, Galarian Zapdos
– Added Prismarine statue type
– Added new PokeBrick Blocks: PokeBrick, Brown, Cyan, Gray, LightBlue, LightGray, Lime, Magenta, Orange, Pink, Black, Purple, Blue, Red, Yellow, White
– Added new BeanBag Blocks: Blue, Cyan, Green, Pink, Red, Yellow, Blue
– Added the ability to shift+right click PokeDolls to rotate them
– Added Heracross PokeDoll
– Added all Curry ingredients to Tier 1 PokeLoots
– Added item descriptions to all Curry Ingredients
– Added form option to PokeDrops
– Added chance for Wild Pokemon to appear from PokeLoots
– Added Shiny/Special Texture icons to overlay
– Shiny & Special Textures can now render on overlay
– Zacian & Zamazenta now obtain their signature move in battle
– PokeLoot now uses Drops menu and has better support for custom drops
– Renamed Ultra Logs to Ultra Wood
– Unedited PokeMail can now stack up to 64
– Updated Cooking Pot so it can continuously make Curries as long as its active and has ingredients
– Updated breeding mechanics: Males that breed with genderless Pokemon are 100% guaranteed to pass down their PokeBall, If breeding two of same species a child has a 50% chance to inherit the PokeBall from the father
– Updated Tiers: LC, NU, OU, RU, UU, & Unrestricted
– Added Cheongsam Specials (Cheongsam): Gallade + Mega, Garvevoir + Mega, Kirlia, Ralts
– Added Specials Omanyte & Omastar (Halloween)
– Added Special Drifblim & Drifloon (Lantern)
– Added Special Larvitar, Pupitar, Tyranitar (Scales)
– Added Special Models: Chansey(Nurse Joy), Ditto (Top Hat), Eevee (Bow Tie), Golduck (Captain), Growlithe (Officer), Leafeon (Flower)
– Added Chinese New Year Specials (CNY): Bagon, Bunnelby, Deerling, Diggersby, Dunsparce, Luxio, Luxray, Mudbray, Mudsdale, Salamence (+Mega), Shelgon, Shinx, Tauros
– Added Valentines Specials (Valentines): Aegislash Blade & Shield, Amoonguss, Bewear, Blastoise, Flabebe (all forms), Floette (all forms), Florges (all forms), Foongus, Grotle, Kartana, Luvdisc, Squirtle, Stufful, Torterra, Turtwig, Wartortle
– Added Special Luvdisc
– Added Special Pink Krabby
– Added Special Police Krabby
– Updated Fridge Model/Texture
– Updated Apricorn Tree & Trash Can models
– Fixed Pokemon unable to use Z-Move after they’ve been flinched trying to use a Z-Move
– Fixed Neutralizing Gas not working on allies in Double Battles
– Fixed Curry friendship being pulled from ingredient type, rather than amount/type of berry
– Fixed berry trees not regrowing once they wither
– Fixed Pixelmon Grass not behaving properly with Silk Touch, Shears, and Creative Mode
– Fixed Zen Mode Darmanitan being wrong type
– Fixed Corsola’s Special Defense stat
– Fixed Bosses and Totems spawning in worlds with spawning disabled
– Fixed Pixelmon Grass being placed on other Pixelmon Grass disappearing
– Fixed Ultra Necrozma form 4 not being rideable
– Fixed Victini not being able to learn Bolt Strike, Blue Flare, Glaciate, Fusion Bolt, & Fusion Flare
– Fixed Shedinja breeding into Shedinja eggs
– Fixed Galarian Slowking movesets
– Fixed Keldeo’s found in wild with Secret Sword, not being Resolute form on capture
– Fixed up Dino, Bird, Fish, and Drake Fossil descriptions
– Fixed Z-Fighting on items in cooking pot renderer
– Removed unneeded player references from curry dex
– Fixed Pokemon with modified IV stats from Bottle Caps not displaying in /ivs
– Fixed Totem spawning errors
– Fixed Wishiwashi not reverting to Solo form after battle
– Fixed small pokemon render issue
– Fixed stats not updating after Poke Editor import
– Fixed Sawsbuck Special Textures
– Fixed long move names not displaying properly in move selection screen
– Fixed snowing on fence & apricorn trees
– Fixed Eject Pack activating vs Parting Shot
– Fixed Eject Pack activating multiple times (ie when Superpower decreases more than 1 stat)
– Fixed Eject Pack forcing a switch when no able Pokemon are remaining
– Fixed Screen Cleaner not displaying text when activated
– Fixed Rowlet’s model
– Fixed Mudsdale texture
– Fixed Giratina doll’s sprites swapped
– Reduced jar size by 20mb
Rebirth of the Night updated from 2.77.5 to Rebirth of the Night 3.0 BETA 3
– Added Onslaught
– Added Simply Hot Springs
– Replaced NamePain with RotN Tweaker
– Replaced Elenai Dodge with Elenai Dodge 2
– Replaced Rats with Rats: RatN Edition
– The Plague effect is now divided into stages, from I to IV.
– Updated quite a few mods, which fixes some bugs and crashes
– Bandits are no longer called Sentries when right clicked
– Diamond haunted weapons no longer spawn
– The Harvester should now properly drop it’s scythe 100% of the time, also, buffed the enchantment from Lunar Edge I to Lunar Edge II
– Durability loss on death now varies by difficulty
Roguelike A-D updated from 1.42 to 1.43
– Greatly decreased the chance for iron anvils to break
– Disabled the sound effect when a player dies in a Team
– Doors are harder to burst through
– Decreased troll spawn rate
– Moved the Teams HUD down to allow room for the new invasion HUD
– Updated the OptiFine auto-download link to download the latest version (G5)
– Killing a boss or entering a dimension no longer triggers all previous game stages
Scramble Craft updated from 1.4 to 1.5
– no changelog
Slightly Vanilla Flavoured updated to 1.2.3
– Added: Infernal Expansion
– Fixed: Fixed a potential server crash
”Team updated from ”2.11″ to ”[1.16 Team Rustic 2.13″]
– Polymorph works correctly again
– A bunch of mods updated with a LOT of bug fixes
– Few quests fixed including the sand paper and bee cages
– Lizards can still crash the game, delete CNB if it’s a problem for you!
– updated mods
The Final Frontier 2 updated from 4.1 to 4.3
– Added: cgm, Clumps
– updated mods
TNP Limitless 3 updated from 1.9.2 to 1.9.4
– Added: Compact Machines, Corail Tombstone, FTB Ranks, Not Enough Crashes, Save My Stronghold!
Valhelsia 3 updated from 3.1.7a to 3.1.8a
– Added: Charmonium Reforged
– Removed: Effortless Building
World of Dragons updated from 22.7.283 to 22.8.284
– Made the menu screen beautiful again.
– Added a mod that separates the wooden axe from use as a wand for world edit.
BungeeCord updated from 1545 to 1548
– #3037: Update ProxiedPlayer#setDisplayName javadoc to current behaviour
Forge 1.15.2 updated from 31.2.47 to 31.2.48
– Fix food bar not rendering when non-living entities are mounted (#7447)
Forge 1.16.5 updated from 36.0.20 to 36.0.42
– Added entity attribute setup and creation events
Nukkit updated from 812 to 824
– Allow anvil items to be renamed (#1772)
Paper 1.16 updated from 416 to 468
– no changelog provided
Spigot updated from 3007 to 3013
– Improve support for paths with special characters
Tuinity 1.16 updated from 185 to 188
– no changelog provided
Vanilla Snapshot updated from 21w05b to 21w06a
– Added noise caves and aquifers
– Overworld build and generation limits have been expanded
– Mineshafts adapted to larger caves
– You can no longer crouch or jump to prevent a big dripleaf from tilting
– A big dripleaf will now tilt rather than break when hit by a projectile
– A redstone powered big dripleaf will not tilt (except when hit by a projectile)
– The textures for hanging roots and small dripleaves have been updated
– Generation range and build limits have been expanded by 64 blocks up and 64 blocks down, to a total range of 384 blocks.
– Underground features, structures, and caves generate all the way down to y -64.
– Mineshaft pieces don’t generate if they would be fully floating in the air
– Mineshaft corridors are supported by log pillars when needed
– No floating cobwebs
MC-214346 – Big dripleaf can be broken with arrows in spawn protection
MC-213813 – Small dripleaf can destroy any block
Start Your Minecraft Server
Get started with your own minecraft server in 5 min and start trying out these great features.