This is an organized list compiling the version updates for Minecraft, plugins, mods, gametypes, and proxies for February 11th. Tons of updates and additions to our favorite pastime, from incessant bug fixing to new mods. You’re sure to not get bored with all these updates.
Firstly, the Mod Packs. All of Fabric 3 has a fairly large update with many additions and removals on top of many changes. All the Mods 6 fixes a crashing issue while also releasing a quant update. All the Mods – Slice of Pi2 remove something to help with performance and updates all its mods. Craft to Exile makes a small change. Enigmatica 6 temporarily removes BackTools to fix an issue. FTB Magic World provides no changelog. FTB Ultimate updates one thing and brings itself into sync with the FTB App. FTB Direwolf20 updates its mods. Life in The Village 2 fixed a rendering issue and made some other changes. Monumental Experience added some new fluids. Pixelmon Generations sits upon its usual throne with the best, most intense and feature rich changelog as per usual. Rougelike A-D fixes some issues and changes some values for quality of life. The Final Frontier 2 updates its Forge version along with all its mods. TNP Limitless 3 has a decently sized update with additions, removals, and fixes. Valhelsia 3 finishes off with a single mod addition, and a single mod removal.
Next up, the Proxies. Bungeecord adds protocol level string length limits, whatever that means. Waterfall refuses me their public changelog, sorry!
Onward, to the Mod Based! Forge 1.16.5 reintroduces Forge’s chunk manager which allows mods to force chunks to load.
Around we go, to Bedrock. Nukkit implements some type of metric. The Dedicated Servers update their version.
Almost done, the Plugin Based. Spigot adds more checkstyle checks. Tuinity 1.16 sadly offers no public changelog.
Lastly, sweet Vanilla! The latest snapshot brings us glowberries, vines, azaleas and much more! You can check it all out on the official changelog here.
All of Fabric 3 (AOF3) updated from 2.5.9 to 2.6.2
– Removed Adventurer quest chapter, it was useless (expect more chapters to come).
– Fixed vanilla dispenser behaviors being overridden by Sandwichable.
– Fixed a crash exploit involving sandwich items being placeable in sandwiches.
– Fixed quest rewards using incorrect variant of item due to unification (example being indrev plates instead of tech reborn).
– Fixed Charm barrels not working in recipes.
– Fixed KJS complaining about Astromine recipes (Yes I forgot to yeet the recipes from the scripts, go blame not me).
– Added forge hammer recipe for gold plates.
– Nerfed some quest rewards, mostly the machine casing rewards.
– Added blockus barrel wood types to charm tag for them to be allowed in recipes.
– Biome Locator (biome_locator-1.1.0.jar -> biome_locator-1.1.1.jar)
– Cardinal Components API (Cardinal-Components-API-2.7.10.jar -> Cardinal-Components-API-2.7.11.jar)
– Carrier (carrier-1.7.3.jar -> carrier-1.7.4.jar)
– CraftPresence (CraftPresence-Fabric-1.16.4-Release-1.7.6.jar -> CraftPresence-Fabric-1.16.5-Release-1.7.6.jar)
– Mouse Wheelie (mousewheelie-1.6.3+mc1.16.4.jar -> mousewheelie-1.6.4+mc1.16.4.jar)
– Netherite Plus Mod (netherite-plus-mod-1.3.12-1.16.5-fabric.jar -> netherite-plus-mod-1.3.17-1.16.5-fabric.jar)
All the Mods 6 (ATM6) updated from 1.4.1 to 1.5.1
– Lowered Pixie settings to fix crash
– Updated forge to fix the Ender Dragon
– Rancher now collects milk again
– NBT crafting fixed (mana tablet fix)
– Updated All the Mods
– Forge Version is 36.0.13
All the Mods - Slice of Pi2 updated to 2.1.0
– removed performant for performance issues.
– fixed the “drunk” bees issue.
– applied some fixes for mob spawning rate issues.
– updated all the mods.
Craft to Exile updated from 2.8.4 to 2.8.6b
– Fixed lang file.
Enigmatica 6 updated from 0.3.10 to 0.3.13
– Removed the mod BackTools temporarily to fix a crash #1158
FTB Magic World updated to 7.2.0
– no changelog provided
FTB Ultimate updated from 1 to 1.1.2
– Updated Minetogether
– Brought into sync with FTB App
FTB Presents Direwolf20 1.16 updated from 1.4.1 to 1.6.1
– Updated mods
Life In The Village 2 updated from 1.11 to 1.12
– Fixed elytra flight triggers
– Fixed cape and elytra mixed rendering
– Simple Takeoff can trigger fireworks mid-flight
– Removed restriction on Elytra trigger to match 1.15 Elytra changes [#4]
– CaelusAPI#getElytraRender to retrieve the current render state of the elytra on the entity
– Added IMC processing for elytra render state, identifier is “elytraRender”/CaelusAPI.IMC.ELYTRA_RENDER and it should supply a Function object
– Ported to 1.15.2 Forge
– Removed RenderElytraEvent in favor of a simpler IMC method for processing render state
Monumental Experience updated to 7.8
– New Fluid to Item Recipes for aquamarine
– New Fluid to Item Recipes for Netherrack & Endstone
– New Fluid to Item Recipes for concrete
Pixelmon Generations updated from 8.2.2c to 8.2.3
– Added PokeRus
– Added Rotom PC
– Added 3 New Pixelmon Grass Variants
– Added Aluminium Block
– Added Fling being able to use TRs
– Added Orb to tier3 loot drops
– Added Heart Scale to tier2 loot drops
– Added New PokeDolls: Articuno, Azelf, Darkrai, Deoxys, Entei, Giratina Altered, Giratina Origin, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Jirachi, Kyogre, Latias, Latios, Lugia, Manaphy, Mesprit, Mew, MewTwo, Moltres, Palkia, Raikou, Rayquaza, Regigigas, Shaymin Land, Shaymin Sky, Suicune, Uxie, and Zapdos
– Updated Dialga & Palkia’s catch rate
– Updated Bullet Proof
– Updated Gastro Acid
– Updated Ultra Necrozma to be ridable and fly
– Updated Gogoat to be ridable
– Updated 68 various item sprites for better match existing sprites
– Updated Swampert to be ridable
– Updated Frillish(Female) model and animation
– Updated Summary Text to Dark Text
– Fixed Bird Shrines only usable once on servers
– Fixed Emergency Exit/Wimp Out forcing switch with 0 remaining Pokemon
– Fixed PokeDex not displaying past the two new Regi’servers
– Fixed Soft Soil lacking recipe
– Fixed type changing abilities/moves changing permanently until server restart or client relog
– Fixed Galarian Zapdos having too much Special Defense
– Fixed Kanto Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos being able to obtain Galar exclusive moves
– Fixed Teleport causing disconnection issues
– Fixed seen in battle Pokemon not counting as seen in PokeDex
– Fixed fishing rods allowing you to fish with a full fainted team
– Fixed Galarian Slowking unable to learn Sludge Bomb
– Fixed Galarian Farfetch’d egg moves missing First Impression
– Fixed TimeSpace Altar missing from the Shrines creative menu
– Fixed Galvanize ability not working
– Fixed Inventory visual issue with items vanishing
– Fixed Boss Eternatus health bar going across the screen
– Fixed HDTV’s shading and resized into bounding box
– Fixed a crash with NPC’s and invalid indexes
– Fixed Toxtricity forms having Shift Gear and Magentic Flux moves reversed
– Fixed Starter Screen causing crashes when disabling Gens 1,3 & 7
– Fixed G.Farfetch’d being able to learn First Impression via Egg Move
– Fixed G.Birds sharing Normal Form Moves
– Removed Advent Calendar for now
– Removed Liblib dependancy (this has currently disabled the visual currydex UI until next update)
Roguelike A-D Lite updated from 1.2 to 1.3
– increased Roguelike Dungeons spawn
– fixed duplicated config values
– decreased some values which may result in increasing performance
– better caves was configured for better performance
– Apotheosis (https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/apotheosis)
– AtomicStryker’s Battle Towers
– Extra Golems
– Mystical World (https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/mystical-world)
– Thaumic JEI
– Vampirism – Become a vampire! (https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/vampirism-become-a-vampire)
– Wizardry Golems (https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/wizardry-golems)
– YUNG’s Better Caves (Forge)
The Final Frontier 2 updated from 3.8 to 4.1
– Forge Updated to forge-1.16.5-36.0.14
– Added: cc-tweaked, collective, dragondropselytra, moredragoneggs
– Updated mods
– Config changed
TNP Limitless 3 updated from 1.9.1a to 1.9.2
– Added: Compact Machines, Corail Tombstone, FTB Ranks, Not Enough Crashes, Save My Stronghold!
– Removed: Gravestone Mod
– Added new tips to the loading screen. (Request your loading screen Tips in our Discord under #tips!)
– Added more invalid items to the Loot Bag Blacklist.
– Almost all Productive Bees Honeycombs(Signalum, Supremium, Insanium etc-) no longer generate in The Bumblezone Dimension. (Vanilla Ore combs and some other combs still generate.)
– Disabled multiple Right-Click to Harvest options to prevent possible issues.
– The Rainbow Furnace is now a little bit faster.
– The total amount of Forceloaded Chunks has been raised from 8 -> 20.
– And some other changes in mod updates.
Valhelsia 3 updated from 3.1.6 to 3.1.7a
– Added: Charmonium Reforged
– Removed: Effortless Building
BungeeCord updated from 1543 to 1545
– #3028: Add protocol level string length limits
WaterFall updated from 393 to 395
– no public changelog
Forge 1.16.5 updated from 36.0.7 to 36.0.20
– Reintroduce forge’s chunk manager to allow mods to force chunks with either a block position or entity (UUID) “owner” and have them properly persist between restarts (#7642)
Nukkit updated to 812
– Implement bStats metrics (#1761)
Bedrock Dedicated Server updated from 1.16.201.02 to 1.16.201.03
– version update
Spigot updated from 2997 to 3007
– more checkstyle checks
Tuinity 1.16 updated from 183 to 185
– no public changelog
Vanilla Snapshot updated from 21w03a to 21w05b
MC-203813 – Copper blocks are named inconsistently
MC-213788 – The game can randomly freeze
MC-213802 – Copper is not upgraded correctly from pre-21w05a worlds
– Azalea bushes as well as flowering azaela bushes!
– Added cave vines and glow berries!
– Added drip leaves!
– Added decorative blocks for the upcoming lush caves: hanging roots and rooted dirt!
– Added moss!
– Added spore blossom!
– Cave vines grow down from the ceiling, like weeping vines
– When they grow they have a chance of producing glow berries
– Glow berries are a natural light source as well as a food source
– Foxes eat glow berries
– Use glow berries to plant new cave vines
– Bonemealing a cave vine will create glow berries
– Small dripleaf needs moisture, so it grows on clay or underwater
– Small dripleaf grow into big dripleaf when bonemealed
– Big dripleaf grows taller when bonemealed
– If you stand on a big dripleaf, it will tilt after a while and you will fall off
– You can crouch or jump to prevent a big dripleaf from tilting
– A tilted big drip leaf will tilt up again after a while
– The big dripleaf will break when hit by a projectile
– The wandering trader will sometimes sell small dripleaf plants
– Two new decorative blocks: moss block and moss carpet
– Moss carpet can be crafted from moss blocks
– A beautiful large flower placed on ceilings
– Particles drip from it
Start Your Minecraft Server
Get started with your own minecraft server in 5 min and start trying out these great features.