This is an organized list compiling the version updates for Minecraft, plugins, mods, gametypes, and proxies for February 10th. Tons of updates and additions to our favorite pastime, from incessant bug fixing to new mods. You’re sure to not get bored with all these updates.
First, the Mod Packs. A Bit of Everything has a pretty standard update, adding features and disabling some. All the MAgic Spellbound fixes a crash and patches out various exploits. All the Mods 6 updates its mods and adds some new ones. All the Mods 7 added around half a dozen mods and updated its forge version. Another Quality Modpack 2 updates some of its mods and fixes an issue with a missing texture. Another Quality Modpack 3 has a large update with fixes, additions, value changes, and more. better Minecraft 1.18 increases server performance, fixes recipes, and updates its library. Better Minecraft FABRIC added some mods, fixed a couple of things and updated its library. Craft to Exile has a massive update with reductions, increases, fixes, and more. Enigmatica 8 re-added a bunch of mods. Medieval Minecraft Forge added mods, removed some, and made fixes. medieval Minecraft Fabric added mods, removed some, and updated the rest. Mineshafts & Monsters updated some mods, added a few quests, and now includes the SMP server address. Permafrost updated and tweaked its story a bit. TNP Limitless 3 fixed items sometimes dropping as their “cooked” variant. TNP Limitless Lite changed the server icon, increased performance, and made changes. Valhelsia 4 has a simple update that fixes issues, disables some things and adds a resource pack. Valhelsia Fabric now generates some ore.
Now, the Proxies. BungeeCord provides no changelog. WaterFall updates the upstream with BungeeCord.
Next, the Mod Based. Forge 1.16.5 bumps the modlauncher version up. Forge 1.18.1 fixed RegistryObject not working.
Almost done here, bedrock. Both Nukkit and Pocketmine either have no changes or provide no changelog. Bedrock Dedicated Server has a version update.
Second before last, the Plugin Based. paper 1.18 implemented a chunk generation change. Spigot provides no changelog.
Our favorite, Vanilla. Snapshot 22w05a is a small snapshot that mostly fixes bugs while also changing the Badlands back to normal from the change that was made to them in 22w03a. Skywars has a version update to 1.18.1.
A Bit of Everything updated from 4.2.1 to 4.2.2
– Added mystical seeds for hals exploration
– Added server config for agricraft
– Changed Hal’s copparite recipe to give 8 instead of 1
– Disabled Agricraft from being used with CarryOn
– Disabled vibrant journey snails and slugs
– Enabled structures in the Hals dimension
– Fixed Z-Fighting Bug with Vanilla Chests & other tile entities
– Turned back on apo spawner module but nerfed some of the upgradability limits to be more server-friendly.
– Turned off apo enchanting module so easy magic will work.
– Tweaked mob spawning settings
– Updated all mods
All the Magic Spellbound - (ATMS) updated from Spellbound-2.2.3 to Spellbound-2.2.5
– fixed witch hunter crash
– various exploit fixes
All the Mods 7 (ATM7) updated from 0.2.36 to 0.2.38
– Added Enchantment Descriptions
– Added Farmer’s Delight
– Added AttributeFix
– Added Guard Villagers
– Added Dark Paintings
– Added Observable
– Added Dark Mode Everywhere
– Added RSInfinityBooster
– Updated all the mods
– Forge Version is 39.0.66
Another Quality Modpack 2 updated from 2.0.1 to 2.0.2a
– Fabric API update is supposed to fix some issues with rendering models (Fix Indigo rendering item models without transforms multiple times (#)) aka; this should fix the AE2 / Techreborn block issues
– Tech Reborn update fixes some issues with worlds not existing due to its latest calculation on ore depth. Also adds two new storage blocks, and updates Energy API
– Flan adds FAKEPLAYER permission for fake player blocks to work in a claim, as well as editing the title message when entering a claim/leaving a claim
– Fixes missing projectile texture for Unmakyr as well as adds certain drops to certain doom mobs like blaze rods and wither skulls
Another Quality Modpack 3 updated from 1.3.3 to 1.4a
– Increased difficulty gain by .15 when killing vanilla bosses
– Added Gladiator to difficulty gain with other doom bosses
– Tweaked loot tables for mobs dropping scaling health items, minimum difficulty required for certain items to drop has been lowered
– Added Gobber End Globette Mystical Agriculture seeds 🙂
– Sophisticated Backpacks update fixes the crash it was giving
– Hyper Lighting fixes lights and REI issues
– created a custom seed for Mystical Agriculture… now introducing, Gobber End Globette Seeds, T6 needed xD
– Dim dungeon issues should be fixed
– Changed Silent Gear Gobber material colors to match more closely to the regular gear
– Fixed Loading of Silent Gear Gobber material issue
– Fixed some material tags
– Added and removed mods
Better Minecraft 1.18 updated from v15 to v16
– Server Performance Improvements
– Removed Simply Soul Cages (They should be automatically replaced by normal Spawners in your old Worlds)
– Adjusted Quests
– Fixed Recipe Book Missing
– Fixed Snow Melting no matter what
– Updated all the Mods
Better Minecraft FABRIC updated from v13 to v14.5
– Added Chirpy’s Wildlife
– Added Biome Particle Weather
– Added Buried Barrels
– Added Paxi (Fabric)
– Added MoreAchievements
– Removed Open Loader
– Removed Guard Villagers
– Fixed 2 items to be eaten instead of one
– Updated all the Mods
Craft to Exile updated from 2.14.4 to 2.15.0
– Check out the overhaul to how Trap Spells work below.!
– Shifted structure weight in Atum to favor Pyramids and Dungeons.
– Increased Chilling Field mana damage scaling by about 50%.
– Increased Whirlpool damage by about 7% and reduced its mana cost slightly.
– Increased Frost Totem damage by about 10%.
– Increased Burn damage by about 17%.
– Reduced damage of Critical Surge Splash and Power Surge Bolt by about 40-50%.
– Reduced the chance of Power Surge Bolt from 10-30% to 5-20%.
– Increased Multi/Wide Shot damage by about 14%.
– Fixed an issue where traps weren’t lasting their entire duration.
– Traps now require at least 1 second of “preparation” before activating. Basically, they need to be one the ground for at least a second before they explode. This should make it easier to hit more than one enemy now instead of the trap exploding immediately upon contact. This will be a small nerf to Cluster Traps, but I think it’s a bit needed given how powerful Cluster Traps was in cramped settings.
– Traps can no longer explode in the air.
– Trap durations have all been changed to a flat 10s.
– Snare Trap now deals damage on top of snaring enemies.
– Snare Trap AOE now goes from 1.5 -> 3.5 instead of 1 -> 3.
– Enfeeble Trap has been renamed to Rancid Trap, and the effect of Weaken has been renamed to Nauseous.
– Rancid Trap AOE now goes from 2 -> 4 instead of 1 -> 3.
– Rancid Trap now deals significant nature DoT to enemies caught in its blast for 10s.
– Reduced Armor reduction and Elemental Resist reduction from Rancid Trap by 25%.
– Reduced Plague damage by 20%.
– Reduced Bleed damage by 20%, and duration from 6s to 5s.
– Hopefully fixed a rare NPE for summoned creatures.
Enigmatica 8 updated to 1.0.4
– Re-added a bunch of mods
Medieval Minecraft Forge updated from 49.5 to 50
– Improved Server Performance
– Added Shrines Structures (by silverminer007)
– Added Immersive FX (by y4z0n)
– Added XL Packets (by tfarecnim)
– Added Alex’s Abnormalities (by NCP_Bails)
– Added Cultural Delights (by NCP_Bails)
– Removed Omnis (Not Needed)
– Removed Butcher’s Delight (Conflicting with MineColonies)
– Removed Overworld Optional Quests
– Fixed some ImmersiveFX Sounds
– Fixed Loot Beam Crash with Bounties
– Adjusted Configs for Greek Fantasy, Ice and Fire & Farlanders
– Updated all the Mods
Medieval Minecraft Fabric updated from 11 to 12
– Added Biome Particle Weather (by shadowmaster404)
– Added Buried Barrels (by Aureljz)
– Added Paxi (Fabric) (by YUNGNICKYOUNG)
– Added Hedgehogs (Fabric) (by orcinus73)
– Added Merchant Markers [Fabric] (by Grend_G)
– Added Stoneholm, Underground Villages (Fabric) (by TheGrimsey)
– Removed Open Loader (Replaced)
– Removed Guard Villagers (Causing 2 Items to be eaten)
– Removed Cosmetic Armor (Crashing)
– Fixed all Armour work with the Temperature Mod
– Updated all the Mods
Mineshafts & Monsters updated from 1.10.9 to 1.10.10
– Updated: Xaero’s Minimap, Mowzie’s Mobs, Ars Nouveau, Forestcraft, Geckolib
– Added:Visual Workbench
– Added New Hidden Quest
– Fame fully unlocked when EnderDragon is killed
– Fixed occasionally crash when teleporting between waypoints
– Public SMP Address added
– Minor bug fixes
Permafrost updated from 5.2.2 to 5.3.1
– Tweaked the story a bit
TNP Limitless 3 updated from 1.11.8 to 1.11.9
– No mods added.
– Fixed Items sometimes dropping as their “cooked” variant.
TNP Limitless Lite updated to 2.3.0
– The FML compatible server icon has been removed to avoid confusion if server is compatible.
– The Backpack from @Backpacked is now opened on N, by default.
– Claimed chunks in (FTB Chunks) are now shown on the minimap.
– New pack loading/reloading screen.
– Increased server performance.
– Changes in mod updates
Valhelsia 4 updated from 4.1.1 to 4.1.2a
– Added resources pack xali’s Bushy Leaves, xali’s Enhanced Jungle Wood, xali’s Enhanced Modded x Valhelsia and xali’s Enhanced Vanilla.
– Added missing Forbidden and Arcanus blocks to mineable/pickaxe tag.
– Added recipe for Darkstone Pedestal.
– Disabled generation of the Waystone (still enabled for villages).
– Disabled Flywheel engine due to compatibility issues.
– Fixed an issue with the datapack preventing the world from loading.
Valhelsia Fabric updated from 1.0.6 to 1.0.7
– Ores from Tech Reborn are now generated in the Terralith biomes.
– The enchantment of Falling Tree is now hidden.
– Blacklisted Arcanus Display Case from being able to be picked up (since the default keybind prevents opening it).
BungeeCord updated from 1628 to 1631
– no changelog provided
WaterFall updated from 477 to 478
– Updated Upstream (BungeeCord)
Forge 1.16.5 updated from 36.2.23 to 36.2.26
– Bump ModLauncher to 8.1.3
Forge 1.18.1 updated from 39.0.64 to 39.0.75
– Fix RegistryObject not working if created after registry events
Nukkit updated from 950 to 954
– no changelog found
PocketMine updated from 4.0.8 to 4.2.0
– no changes
Bedrock Dedicated Server updated from 1.18.2.03 to 1.18.11.01
– version update
Paper 1.18 updated from 181 to 187
– Implement World#regenerateChunk
Spigot updated from 3420 to 3427
– no changelog found
Vanilla Snapshot updated from 22w03a to 22w05a
– A change in 22w03a that re-arranged Badlands biome layouts has been reverted to avoid causing generation changes and chunk borders. This change will be re-introduced later.
MC-4533 – Water graphical glitch when connecting diagonally
MC-70848 – Water looks like it flows up
MC-105317 – Structure blocks do not rotate entities correctly when loading
MC-214289 – Pointed dripstone can replace blocks when generating
MC-216004 – Wood pillars from mineshafts are generating on pointed dripstones
MC-216589 – Abandoned Mineshafts don’t delete dripstone in certain situations
MC-232290 – Foxes will lay down in powder snow and not try to escape even when taking damage
MC-236775 – Biome Selector is disordered in other languages
MC-243152 – Slimes spawn in “Redstone Ready” superflat worlds
MC-245772 – Outdated chests’ loot tables get deleted when updating to 1.18.1
MC-245910 – Campfires and hoppers cause constant chunk saving
MC-247636 – Deleting a world no longer logs that a world is being deleted
MC-248181 – The player disappears at certain heights
MC-248189 – Teleporting below level 0 from the overworld to another dimension freezes the game on the loading screen until player dies
MC-248195 – Typing /placefeature crashes client when connected to a server
MC-248210 – Harsh chunk borders appear when upgrading to 22w03a
MC-248225 – Incorrect BlockPos getSquaredDistance() calculation
MC-248230 – Players get stuck on the “Loading terrain…” screen after rejoining the world whilst above or below the build limit