This is an organized list compiling the version updates for Minecraft, plugins, mods, gametypes, and proxies for December 9th. Tons of updates and additions to our favorite pastime, from incessant bug fixing to new mods. You’re sure to not get bored with all these updates.
First, the Mod Packs. A Bit of Everything celebrates Christmas! But for real, no changelog. All of Fabric 3 does a little nerfs and balance changes while updating their mods. FTB Revelation follows suit, doing basically the same thing as All of Fabric 3. Life In The Village 2 added a couple mods then removed another. Quirky! SevTech Ages cleans up its code and makes a few tweaks. TNP Limitless 3 makes tons of fixes and disables a few things.
Now, the Mod Based. Forge 1.15.2 added extra debugging info for its users to the MDK. Forge 1.16.4 overrided something that I don’t really understand. I’m sure if you’re looking for the changelog you’ll know more than me.
Next, the Plugin Based. Paper 1.15 fixed a spawn issue. Paper 1.16 updates…something. I don’t understand it, but you probably do! Spigot adds an option to disable player data saving.
For Bedrock, there are no changes.
For Proxies, there are no changes.
Lastly, Vanilla! Oh, sweet Vanilla. Minecraft adds Dripstone Caves and Skulk Sensors, on top of numerous bug fixes. That’s all!
A Bit of Everything updated from 3.8.4b to 3.8.5
All of Fabric 3 (AOF3) updated from 2.4.4 to 2.5.2
– You no longer need a hoe to collect Croptopia seeds from grass.
– Fixed incorrect output of copper/tin ores in Miner.
– Nerfed Katanas.
– Made Rapier leaping now require you to land between each jump.
– Wood Jetpack can now be crafted with any plank.
– Hunger/Saturation tooltip now only shows on Shift/Debug.
– Updated a dozen mods
FTB Revelation updated from 3.3.0 to 3.4.0
– Fixed Steel Item Casing recipe only accepting new hammers.
– Added ToolTip to Flux.
– Added smelting recipe for Pam’s flour to bread.
– Disabled EnderIO bottleFluidHandler should fix.
– Fixed Slimey Generator recipe. #408
– Changed the recipe of Tinker’s Item rack due to recipe conflict.
– Fixed empty Universal fluid cell not showing in JEI
– Fixed Iridium Reinforced Plate recipe
– Fixed Jetpack Attachment recipe
– Blacklisted some blocks from being moved with Displacement Wand
Life In The Village 2 updated from 1.07 to 1.08
– Added: FTB Chunks, Traveler’s Index
– Removed: Chunk Loaders
SevTech Ages updated from 3.2.0 to 3.2.1
– Code cleanup
– Tweaked tooltip grammar and lengths
– Updated: Bring Bedrock Back
TNP Limitless 3 updated from 1.7.5 to 1.8.0
– Blacklisted Cyclic – Obsidian Shears in Mahou Tsukai.
– Blacklisted Silent Gear items in Mahou Tsukai.
– Disabled the Heart Container item from Cyclic.
– Nerfed Cyclic Uncrafting Grinder energy per use, 1000 -> 48000.
– Changed the recipe for the Cyclic Uncrafting Grinder.
– Ice and Fire worldgen features in BYG biomes should now be fully configured.
– Re-Enabled the Ice and Fire Graveyard worldgen structure.
– Lowered Graveyard generation chances by alot.
– Made the Fox Tail from Craft and Hunt unobtainable.
– Added more invalid items to the Loot Bag Blacklist.
– Changed the recipe for the Eternal Stella once again.
– The Hunter’s Book from Craft and Hunt will no longer be given to the player when killing a mob.
– Disabled Tall Water Reeds generation from Better Default Biomes.
– You can now equip any jetpack from Iron Jetpacks in a Curios Back Slot.
– Some changes in mod updates.
– A Crash associated with Reliquary and any Spawn Egg has been fixed.
– Fixed Ender Dragon not spawning in some cases. (Resetting The End is recommended if you didn’t get an Ender Dragon!)
– Fixed Bamboo Block recipe conflict.
– Plus some other fixes in mod updates.
– Updated Forge to Version 35.1.4
– All mods in the pack that could be updated have been updated.
Forge 1.15.2 updated from 31.2.46 to 31.2.47
– Added extra debugging information to the MDK
Forge 1.16.4 updated from 35.1.7 to 35.1.10
– Overrided invalidateCaps instead of remove for vanilla TE capability invalidation
Paper 1.15 updated from 390 to 391
– fixed spawn reason for spawners
Paper 1.16 updated from 298 to 318
– deprecate IllegalPacketEvent
Spigot updated from 2935 to 2965
– Added option to disable player data saving
PocketMine updated from 1821 to 1822
– No changes
Vanilla Snapshot updated from 20w48a to 20w49a
– Added Dripstone Caves
– Added Skulk Sensors
MC-18880 – The Absorption effect has no texture for poison/wither hearts (appears empty instead)
MC-201840 – Optional function tags sometimes don’t run even when the tag exists
MC-203797 – Placing or removing a block over the void causes a DecoderException on servers
MC-204314 – Double copper slabs only drop a single slab when mined
MC-205043 – Absorption hearts appear broken when taking freezing damage
MC-205096 – Hardcore hearts lose all color when player is taking freeze damage
MC-205391 – Waxing cut copper doesn’t prevent it from oxidising
MC-205629 – Unused sign cache when rendering signs
MC-206553 – Pointed Dripstone creates water particles in the Nether
MC-206563 – Pointed dripstone is not connected to the player’s hand
MC-206578 – Large pillars of stalactites don’t fall when the block above is removed
MC-206583 – Cauldrons below stalactites at least 2 blocks tall won’t fill up
MC-206591 – Setting any floating block to a pointed dripstone, causes the replaced block to drop as an item
MC-206594 – Large stalactites falling occasionally don’t drop all of their pointed dripstone items
MC-206599 – Pointed dripstone can be placed atop each other, even if a player would be inside the hitbox of the lower dripstone
MC-206606 – Frustum stage of stalactites negates fall damage
MC-206613 – Pointed Dripstone duplicates when the block it was attached to is removed
MC-206615 – Pointed dripstone’s hitbox can extend further than a block, causing nearby stalactites to not be able to fall
MC-206642 – Stalactites destroy items they fall on, however stalagmites don’t
MC-206643 – When a dripstone’s hitbox extends into the space of another block, the area that extends into said block cannot be targeted
MC-206669 – Inconsistency between dripstone and non-mob entities
MC-206682 – Floating dripstone tips are sometimes left behind from large dripstone pillars
MC-206691 – Pointed dripstone replaces items with pointed dripstone items
MC-206711 – Coding error at net.minecraft.world.entity.Entity.resetPos()
MC-206790 – Waterlogged dripstone does not update
MC-206878 – Pointed dripstone attached to a piston is not removed as the piston extends