This is an organized list compiling the version updates for Minecraft, plugins, mods, gametypes, and proxies for December 30th. Tons of updates and additions to our favorite pastime, from incessant bug fixing to new mods. You’re sure to not get bored with all these updates.
First, the Mod Packs. Decimation – Zombie Apocolypse splashes in with a simple patch that fixes various bugs. The bugs fixed are not listed, so sorry about that. Enigmatica 6 fixed a few major issues involving performance and server performance. Much needed, for the sake of gameplay! FTB Direwolf20 updates its mods while fixing a configuration issue. Lapitos Galacticraft adds some mods while removing others on top of updating the big boy, Galacticraft itself. Life in The Village 2 adds some mods while removing a few. It also… blames Curseforge AI for something? That’s strange. I’ve never had ‘blamed’ be in a changelog before. New Horizons added a few mods including Forgelin. Peace of Mind jumps in with a fairly large update changing the main menu, fixing many things, and tweaking the inventory. Team Rustic added some mods while updating the rest. TNP Limitless 3 adds mods, makes changes, and has an overall makeover. Looks like it’s building itself up to be one of the greats.
Next, we have the Mod Based. Forge 1.12.2 does… something… they didn’t give me a changelog. Forge 1.16.4 fixes a crash issue that occurs when beehives are broken by a fake player.
Moving on, we have Bedrock. Nukkit implements the mechanic that allows Haybales to reduce fall damage. PocketMine literally changes nothing. You would think they would stop updating the version with how many times they change nothing.
Lastly, the Plugin Based. Paper makes a single change that affects projectiles. Spigot adds a change that affects projectiles. Tuinity updates the upstream (shocker!) and prevents an issue with the lightque. That’s all, folks!
Decimation - Zombie Apocalypse updated from 1.21.8f to 1.21.9f_fix
– Patched various bugs
Enigmatica 6 updated from 0.3.0 to 0.3.2
– fixed high RAM usage #588
– fixed an issue where Hellfire Forge can’t be crafted – Shows ’empty’ for the place an Iron block should be #583
– fixed Wither Bee drop chance increase & Fix #593 (Ridanisaurus)
– fixed missing saw recipes and a typo #584 (MuteTiefling)
– fixed sawdust output in sawing recipes
– New mods!
FTB Presents Direwolf20 1.16 updated from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2
– Mods updated
– Fixed config error in CoFH Big Reactors script #139
– Correct version number #134
Lapitos Galacticraft updated from 22.214.171.124 to 2.3.0
– Mods Added: Clumps(XP clumping), Phosphor (lighting engine), AE2 & Addons, Unidict, Open Computers
– Mods Removed: Refined Storage & Addons, Mowzie’s Mobs, Plethora, ComputerCraft, Varied Comodities
– Updated Galacticraft (the mod, not the modpack!)
Life In The Village 2 updated from 1.09 to 1.10a
– Mods Added: Simple Chimney, Simply Tea!, Supplementaries
– Deleted Rotten Creatures
– Blamed curseforge AI for not approving serverpack
New Horizons updated from 126.96.36.199 to GT New Horizons 188.8.131.52
– Mods Added: Forgelin 1.8.4-GTNH, Modmixins 0.0.3, Witchery Extras 1.0.1.jar
Peace of Mind updated from 2.1.0 to 2.1.1
– Forge 184.108.40.20655
– Many Mod Updates
– Main menu updates (formatting) 2.1.1
– Please backup your world(s) before updating!
– Fixed Discord RPC loading and pack icons display
– Fixed TP Wub Hammer casuing crashes with OreEx, removed recipe
– Reminder: FTB utilities backups=(check ftbbackups.cfg)
– Verified open quests=defaults to minus key, is set(again)=key_key.betterquesting.quests:12:NONE
– Inventory tweaks config chnages-auto sorting
– Mods updated
Team Rustic updated from 2.6 to 2.7
– Mods Added: Creatures and Beasts, Supplementaries, Performant, Decorative Blocks
– Mods Updated: Ars Nouveau, Better Mineshafts, Create, Cyclic, Easy Villagers, Industrial Foregoing, Quark, Silent Gear, Titanium
TNP Limitless 3 updated from 1.8.0 to 1.8.2
– Mods Added: Create, Dragon Gear
– Added more invalid items to the Loot Bag Blacklist.
– Create worldgen stones have been disabled. (There’s still recipes for them however.)
– Some changes in mod updates.
– Fixed a Mystical Agriculture Essence Block Duplication Bug.
– Some fixes in mod updates.
Forge 1.12.2 updated from 220.127.116.1154 to 18.104.22.16855
– changelog MIA!
Forge 1.16.4 updated from 35.1.13 to 35.1.28
– Fix crash when beehive is broken by fake player
Nukkit 1.16.1 updated from 17 to 797
– implement that Haybales reduce fall damage
PocketMine updated from 1823 to 1825
– No changes
Paper 1.16 updated from 339 to 351
– Add and implement cancellable TargetHitEvent for when Target Blocks are hit by Projectiles
Spigot updated from 2967 to 2973
– Added async catchers to Chunk#getEntities
Tuinity 1.16 updated from 175 to 177
– Prevent light queue overfill when no players are online (commit: 48d3556) (details / githubweb)
– Updated Upstream (Paper) (commit: f06591a) (details / githubweb)
Start Your Minecraft Server
Get started with your own minecraft server in 5 min and start trying out these great features.