This is an organized list compiling the version updates for Minecraft, plugins, mods, gametypes, and proxies for December 23rd. Tons of updates and additions to our favorite pastime, from incessant bug fixing to new mods. You’re sure to not get bored with all these updates.
First, the Mod Packs. All the Mods 6 makes a few additions while updating all the mods and changing the forge version. Craft to Exile forgot something, whatever that means. It also fixed a ton of issues. Decimation – Zombie Apocalypse fixed several crashes. FTB Lite, FTB Tech World 2, and FTB Magic World 2 all made no changes. FTB Horizons removes a mod. FTB Ultimate updates something while allowing server files to be downloaded from a new link. FTP Direwolf20 has a ton of updates while fixed a config error. Life in The Village 2 added a handful of things while updating a bunch of other stuff. Pixelmon Generations has a humongous update with tons of content, so get excited! Team Rustic just has a version change. Valhelsia 2 removed a couple of mods. Valhelsia 3 offered no changelog. valhelsia Origins updates a few things and a minimap after adding another thing back from before. Lots of things. World of Dragons – A New Age adds two mods.
Next, the Plugin Based. Paper 1.16 updates the upstream. Spigot updates
Now, to Vanilla. Mojang has added Axolotls and nearly a dozen bug fixes.
Lastly, Bedrock. Bedrock just gets a simple version update.
All the Mods 6 (ATM6) updated from 1.3.4c to 1.3.7
– Fixed crash on servers that sometimes happened on death
– Added Compact Machines (Recipes will be added next update but feel free to mess with it)
– Updated All the Mods
– Forge Version is 35.1.13
Craft to Exile updated from 2.6.1 to 2.7.3c
– Forgot to include the Global Data Packs folder…
– Fixed a bunch of client-side changes not being implemented server-side.
– Fixed Nasty Mob configs not being applied correctly.
– You can now wear armor in a cosmetic slot – these pieces won’t provide any bonuses but will alter your appearance!
– I decided to remove VanillaDeathChest, and will probably not look into adding any “death chest” mods. I tried testing GraveStone but it lacked some functionality that Corpse and VDC had. Unfortunately, Corpse doesn’t work with MineColonies claims, and VDC doesn’t respect the Corpse Complex (partial keepinventory rules). Since none of these mods really suit the pack’s needs, I’ve decided to have keepinventory on by default via Corpse Complex with much greater penalties. FWIW, it was also quite troublesome to restore player inventories after bugs/glitches. Your currently existing shulker death chests will remain.
– You now keep your inventory upon death.
– You now lose 33% (up from 25%) of your XP and 33% of the durability on worn items and items on your hotbar. Cosmetic armor do not receive damage.
– Upon spawning, you are afflicted by slowness and hunger.
– Added a quest in Act IV that should help with Draconic Bees.
– Nerfed loot and experience gain from Endermite and Silverfish.
– Added a recipe that can turn non-vanilla forms of cobblestone into vanilla cobblestone.
– Increased update rate of MineColonies citizens.
– Modified some DynView settings for servers to drastically improve performance.
– Lowered Geonach spawn chance in the Mining Dimension.
– Disabled seasonal drop chances from Lycanites Mobs – unfortunately it’s completely unconfigurable (it’s hardcoded), and they grief…
– Nerfed the effeciency of some Bountiful objectives.
– Increased Dimensional Dungeon drop multiplier by 20%.
– Updated MineColonies, Mine and Slash.
– Added Cosmetic Armor Reworked.
– Added Patchouli – in case some players wanted some in-game documentation for Productive Bees.
– Removed VanillaDeathChest.
Decimation - Zombie Apocalypse updated to 1.21.8f
– Fixed several crashes
FTB Lite updated to 1.2.3
– no change
FTB Tech World 2 updated to 1.1.6
– no change
FTB Magic World 2 updated to 1.1.2
– no change
FTB Horizons updated to 2.1.1
– Mods Removed: modtweaker-4.0.12.jar (no scripting was needed)
FTB Ultimate updated from 1.1.2 to 1
– Updated Minetogether
– Brought into sync with FTB App
– Server files can be downloaded from www.feed-the-beast.com
FTB Direwolf20 1.4.7 updated to 5.3.2
– Fixed config error in CoFH Big Reactors script #139
– Correct version number #134
– Tons of updates
FTB Lite 2 updated to 1.1.9
– no changelog provided
FTB Tech World updated to 1.2.0
– no changelog provided
FTB YogCraft Modpack updated to 1.0.0
– no changelog provided
FTB Presents Direwolf20 1.16 updated to 1.1.1
-Removed: Opis, MobiusCore
Life In The Village 2 updated from 1.08 to 1.09
– Added: Apotheosis, Dark Paintings, FTB Ultimine
– Updated 7 files
Pixelmon Generations updated from 8.2.1 to 8.2.2
– Fixed a crash with Berries, Curries, and Ultra Armor on servers
– Fixed a crash with Apricorn Trees on servers
– Fixed Advent Calendar not executing rewards on servers running Sponge
– Fixed Galarian Birds not spawning with their specified Orbs on servers
– Fixed Totem Pokemon not dropping rewards
– Fixed Totoem Pokemon health bar extending across the screen
– Fixed Cooking Pot missing a recipe
– Fixed Flabebe and other small Pokemon’s Shiny Particles not displaying
– Fixed Deoxys’ TM’s
– Fixed setting a Pokemon’s form value to -2(or lower), in PokeEditor causing crashes
– Fixed Custom Pokemon on servers using Texture Manager displaying as missing sprite
– Fixed NPC’s activating abilities on switch-in twice
– Fixed Regidrago unable to learn Draco Meteor
– Fixed up Galarian Slowking’s model
– Fixed up Regieleki and Regidrago’s model & texture
– Fixed up Glastrier & Spectrier’s model & texture
– Fixed up Galarian Moltres’ texture
– Fixed Vitamins not allowing to go passed 10 used per EV
– Fixed Throat Spray activating before the sound move is used
– Fixed Eerie Spell not working
– Fixed Aurora Veil + other Veils not activating in battle
– Fixed Fiery Wrath hitting a random opponent instead of both
– Fixed Pesticied Recipe broken due to Heal Powder
– Fixed Tin of Beans missing lang
– Fixed Pixelmon Spawner not spawning Pokemon over double grass or flowers
– Fixed inability to create a Primal Groudon or Primal Kyogre Statue
– Updated Custom Icons for: Incense, Basic Incense, Incense Premium, Incense Rair, Lure Module
– Updated Sprites: Blue Mint, Green Mint, Pink Mint, Purple Mint, Red Mint, Yellow Mint
– Made Healers drop when broken with Silk Touch
– Added new Custom Icons: Battle Dome, Battle Factory, Battle TOwer, Button Location Blue, Button Location Green, Button Location Yellow, Button PokeStop Claimed, Daycare, Entei Shrine Icon, Raikou Shrine Icon, Suicune Shrine Icon, Gyms
– Fixed Smoke Poke Tail missing lang
– Fixed Magician ability missing lang
– Fixed Cooking Pot not dropping when broken
– Fixed Berry Plants displaying as poor quality only on servers, even though they had correct quality just didn’t display properly
– Fixed null issues with a cross hair on the HUD
– Fixed inability to enter a battle with a berry as a held item
– Fixed Regieleki having incorrect movesets
– Fixed a crash when obtaining Copperajah quality berries
Team Rustic updated from 2.5 to 2.6
– version change
Valhelsia 2 updated from 2.3.0 to 2.3.1
– Removed: Double Slabs, JAOPCA
Valhelsia 3 updated from pre7-3.1.0 to 3.1.1
– no changelog
Valhelsia: Origins updated from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3a
– Added JAOPCA back (it has updated to be compatible again).
– Updated Create to 0.3a.
– Updated Xaero’s Minimap.
World of Dragons - A New Age updated to 2.4.44
– Added: Ice and Fire, Jump over fences
Paper 1.16 updated from 325 to 339
– Updated Upstream (CraftBukkit)
Vanilla Snapshot updated from 20w49a to 20w51a
– Added Axolotl
MC-149799 – When a crossbow is loaded and in the offhand, you do not see it anymore if you carry an item in the main hand
MC-176615 – It is possible to destroy netherite items with lava by putting them inside a container
MC-203563 – Cake appears eaten for a split second when putting a candle on it
MC-203568 – Trying to put a candle onto a candle cake duplicates the candle
MC-204058 – Placing a candle on a cake causes hunger display desync
MC-204146 – Netherite can burn whilst inside of a bundle
MC-205057 – Bundle inventory preview is off-center inside of the tooltip box
MC-205212 – Desync when putting a candle on a cake in Survival mode
MC-207405 – Nether stars can be blown up while being inside of a bundle/shulker box
MC-208082 – Game stalls when any message is displayed in chat while playing with an expired session
Bedrock Dedicated Server updated from 1.16.200.02 to 1.16.201.02
– version update