This is an organized list compiling the version updates for Minecraft, plugins, mods, gametypes, and proxies for December 16th. Tons of updates and additions to our favorite pastime, from incessant bug fixing to new mods. You’re sure to not get bored with all these updates.
Firstly, the Mod Packs. A Bit of Everything enters the scene with the most detailed changelog to date! Christmas! All of Fabric 3 fixes some issues while updating a few mods. Nothing to see here. All The Mods 6 updates a lot of things while adding a good chunk of mods. FTB Revelations has quite a diverse update, adding mods, removing them, and then fixing the rest. Life in The Village 2 makes a tiny update where they just remove a mod and add another. No bug fixes or anything of the sort. They aren’t needed! Pixelmon Generations slams into the field, so welcome! Bug fixes all across the board, on top of a ton of custom additions which are always welcome. Rougelike A-D just adds a bunch of mods with no other changes, so prepare for a performance hit, even if just a little. SevTech Ages cleans up its code while updating a mod. Team Rustic updated “just about every mod” so that is definitely a good thing! TNP Limitless 3 updates a few mods and removes some others. Only time will tell if that fixes any issues there were. Valhelsia Origins does the classic switcheroo, where they remove half a dozen mods and add the same amount back. It’s basically a reformation of the modpack. World of Dragons just adds a single mod. World of Dragons: A New Age adds two mods while updating all the rest. The modpack claims this will make the modpack “Heavy AF” so do your best to run it!
Next, the Mod Based. Forge 1.15.2 adds extra debugging info. Forge 1.16.4 makes two technical changes and no more.
Onward, to the Plugin Based! Paper 1.15 fixed an issue with spawners. Paper 1.16 fixes an issue with recipes. Spigot does as always, minor bug fixes. Tuinity makes a technical change that I don’t really understand. Sorry guys!
Further, we go to Bedrock. Pocketmine literally makes no changes. I don’t know why I even bother reporting on it. The Bedrock Dedicated Server also updates its version.
Almost done here, the Proxy, which I regret to inform you has no changes whatsoever. Waterfall actually did leave me a changelog, but it just says no changes. Ain’t that something?
Lastly, Vanilla. Oh, sweet Vanilla. Mojang has added yet another two features that were shown to us at Minecraft Live. These are also accompanied by dozens of impactful bug fixes that are sure to make 1.17 quite an awesome update! Cannot wait!
A Bit of Everything updated from 3.8.4b to 3.8.5
All of Fabric 3 (AOF3) updated from 2.4.4 to 2.5.4
– Fixed outputs of Bauxite dusts depending on machine.
– Fixed nugget unification with MI machines.
– Fixed nourish buffs not loading for sweets.
– Added nourish tags to foods from better end.
– Hid all gem gear/tools.
– Added x16 sticks recipe.
– Added new hopper recipe using logs.
– Updated a few mods
All the Mods 6 (ATM6) updated from 1.3.3 to 1.3.4c
– Lowered Dragon spawns in the other while also adding more features
– Updated Cyclic
– Updated Allthemodium
– Updated FTB Chunks
– Updated Pedestals
– Updated KubeJS
– Added KubeJS Immersive Engineering
– Added KubeJS Mekanism
– Added KubeJS Thermal
– Added KubeJS Blood Magic
– Ice and Fire now works again in “The Other” Dimension
– Updated All the Mods (TONS of them updated)
– Forge Version is 35.1.13
FTB Revelation updated from 3.3.0 to 3.4.0
– Fixed Steel Item Casing recipe only accepting new hammers.
– Added ToolTip to Flux.
– Added smelting recipe for Pam’s flour to bread. #420
– Disabled EnderIO bottleFluidHandler should fix. #418
– Fixed Slimey Generator recipe.
– Changed the recipe of Tinker’s Item rack due to recipe conflict.
– Fixed empty Universal fluid cell not showing in JEI
– Fixed Iridium Reinforced Plate recipe
– Fixed Jetpack Attachment recipe
– Blacklisted some blocks from being moved with Displacement Wand
Life In The Village 2 updated from 1.07 to 1.08
– Added: FTB Chunks, Traveler’s Index
– Removed: Chunk Loaders
Pixelmon Generations updated from 8.1.3 to 8.2.1
– Fixed a crash with Berries, Curries, and Ultra Armor on servers
– Fixed a crash with Apricorn Trees on servers
– Fixed Advent Calendar not executing rewards on servers running Sponge
– Fixed Galarian Birds not spawning with their specified Orbs on servers
– Fixed Totem Pokemon not dropping rewards
– Fixed Totoem Pokemon health bar extending across the screen
– Fixed Cooking Pot missing a recipe
– Fixed Flabebe and other small Pokemon’s Shiny Particles not displaying
– Fixed Deoxys’ TM’s
– Fixed setting a Pokemon’s form value to -2(or lower), in PokeEditor causing crashes
– Fixed Custom Pokemon on servers using Texture Manager displaying as missing sprite
– Fixed NPC’s activating abilities on switch-in twice
– Fixed Regidrago unable to learn Draco Meteor
– Fixed up Galarian Slowking’s model
– Fixed up Regieleki and Regidrago’s model & texture
– Fixed up Glastrier & Spectrier’s model & texture
– Fixed up Galarian Moltres’ texture
– Fixed Vitamins not allowing to go passed 10 used per EV
– Fixed Throat Spray activating before the sound move is used
– Fixed Eerie Spell not working
– Fixed Aurora Veil + other Veils not activating in battle
– Fixed Fiery Wrath hitting a random opponent instead of both
– Fixed Pesticied Recipe broken due to Heal Powder
– Fixed Tin of Beans missing lang
– Fixed Pixelmon Spawner not spawning Pokemon over double grass or flowers
– Fixed inability to create a Primal Groudon or Primal Kyogre Statue
– Updated Custom Icons for: Incense, Basic Incense, Incense Premium, Incense Rair, Lure Module
– Updated Sprites: Blue Mint, Green Mint, Pink Mint, Purple Mint, Red Mint, Yellow Mint
– Made Healers drop when broken with Silk Touch
– Added new Custom Icons: Battle Dome, Battle Factory, Battle TOwer, Button Location Blue, Button Location Green, Button Location Yellow, Button PokeStop Claimed, Daycare, Entei Shrine Icon, Raikou Shrine Icon, Suicune Shrine Icon, Gyms
– Fixed Smoke Poke Tail missing lang
– Fixed Magician ability missing lang
– Fixed Cooking Pot not dropping when broken
– Fixed Berry Plants displaying as poor quality only on servers, even though they had correct quality just didn’t display properly
– Fixed null issues with a cross hair on the HUD
– Fixed inability to enter a battle with a berry as a held item
– Fixed Regieleki having incorrect movesets
– Fixed a crash when obtaining Copperajah quality berries
Roguelike A-D updated from 1.40a to 1.41
– Added: Ancient Spellcraft, Better Placement, Crafting Tweaks, EasierVillagerTrading, JEI Integration, Just Enough HarvestCraft (JEHC), More Overlays, Waila Harvestability, Wawla – What Are We Looking At, YUNG’s Better Mineshafts (Forge)
SevTech Ages updated from 3.2.0 to 3.2.1
– Code cleanup
– Tweaked tooltip grammar and lengths
– Updated: Bring Bedrock Back (0.0.1 -> 0.0.4)
Team Rustic updated from 2.4 to 2.5
– Updated just about every mod
TNP Limitless 3 updated from 1.7.5 to 1.8.0
– Updated: Alexs Mobs, Bad Mobs, Blood Magic, Pam’s HC2 Trees
– Removed: Xaero’s Minimap, Xaero’s World Map
Valhelsia: Origins updated from Valhelsia: Origins 1.1.1 to 1.1.2
– Mods Added: Ars Nouveau, Extended Nether Backport, Magical Psi: Redux, MoreCrashInfo, Transport, Windowlogging
– Mods Removed: Double Slabs, ChickenChunks
Forge 1.15.2 updated from 31.2.46 to 31.2.47
– Added extra debugging information to the MDK
Forge 1.16.4 updated from 35.1.7 to 35.1.13
– Override invalidateCaps instead of remove for vanilla TE capability invalidation
– Properly invalidate patched in vanilla TE caps in invalidateCaps instead of remove so that they get invalidated on chunk unload
Paper 1.15 updated from 390 to 391
– fixed spawn reason for spawners
Paper 1.16 updated from 298 to 325
– Limit auto recipe packets
Spigot updated from 2935 to 2965
– Minor bug fixes
Tuinity 1.16 updated from 173 to 175
– Copy passenger list in enderTeleportTo
PocketMine updated from 1821 to 1823
– No changes
Bedrock Dedicated Server updated from 1.16.101.01 to 1.16.200.02
– Version Update
Vanilla Snapshot updated from 20w48a to 20w49a
– Added dripstone caves biome
– Added sculk sensors
MC-18880 – The Absorption effect has no texture for poison/wither hearts (appears empty instead)
MC-201840 – Optional function tags sometimes don’t run even when the tag exists
MC-203797 – Placing or removing a block over the void causes a DecoderException on servers
MC-204314 – Double copper slabs only drop a single slab when mined
MC-205043 – Absorption hearts appear broken when taking freezing damage
MC-205096 – Hardcore hearts lose all color when player is taking freeze damage
MC-205391 – Waxing cut copper doesn’t prevent it from oxidising
MC-205629 – Unused sign cache when rendering signs
MC-206553 – Pointed Dripstone creates water particles in the Nether
MC-206563 – Pointed dripstone is not connected to the player’s hand
MC-206578 – Large pillars of stalactites don’t fall when the block above is removed
MC-206583 – Cauldrons below stalactites at least 2 blocks tall won’t fill up
MC-206591 – Setting any floating block to a pointed dripstone, causes the replaced block to drop as an item
MC-206594 – Large stalactites falling occasionally don’t drop all of their pointed dripstone items
MC-206599 – Pointed dripstone can be placed atop each other, even if a player would be inside the hitbox of the lower dripstone
MC-206606 – Frustum stage of stalactites negates fall damage
MC-206613 – Pointed Dripstone duplicates when the block it was attached to is removed
MC-206615 – Pointed dripstone’s hitbox can extend further than a block, causing nearby stalactites to not be able to fall
MC-206642 – Stalactites destroy items they fall on, however stalagmites don’t
MC-206643 – When a dripstone’s hitbox extends into the space of another block, the area that extends into said block cannot be targeted
MC-206669 – Inconsistency between dripstone and non-mob entities
MC-206682 – Floating dripstone tips are sometimes left behind from large dripstone pillars
MC-206691 – Pointed dripstone replaces items with pointed dripstone items
MC-206711 – Coding error at net.minecraft.world.entity.Entity.resetPos()
MC-206790 – Waterlogged dripstone does not update
MC-206878 – Pointed dripstone attached to a piston is not removed as the piston extends