This is an organized list compiling the version updates for Minecraft, plugins, mods, gametypes, and proxies for April 8th. Tons of updates and additions to our favorite pastime, from incessant bug fixing to new mods. You’re sure to not get bored with all these updates.
First, the Mod Packs. All the Mods 3 Expert makes some changes, removing two mods and adding nearly a dozen. All the Mods 6 removed something from Twighlight Forest while updating two mods. All the Mods 6 Sky added Tinkers’ Consturct along with tons of updates to all the mods and its Forge version. Amnesia has a huge update with updates, tweaks, reworks, additions, spawnrate changes, configurations, and more. Better Minecraft removed some mods and added two more. CrazyCraft 4 adds a single mod that should allow you to go into Windowed Borderless mode, and removes two mods. Engineers Life adds a ton of mods. FTB MindCrack provides no changelog. FTB Lite 2 provides no changelog. Mineshafts & Monsters made a backup. Pixelmon Generations makes a ton of fixes and some additions. Slightly Vanilla Flavoured adds a single mod and removes two. Sky Bees updated its Forge version and downgraded PAplied Energistics 2. The Final Frontier 2 updated its Forge version, added a mod and updated the rest. The 1.1.2 Pack added some features, made some config changes, and updated its mod library. TNP Limitless 3 has a massive update with tons of fixes, additions, new features, and more. Valhelsia 3 added two mods. World of Dragons – A New Age updated Create, adding many new items.
Next, the Proxies. BungeeCord removed the world limit. Velocity provides no changelog.
Now, the Mod Based. Forge 1.16.5 makes a small fix.
Further on, Bedrock. Nukkit allows ice to melt in the Nether along with allowing silk touch. Bedrock Dedicated Server has a version update.
Almost done here, the Plugin Based, which there are no changelogs for. Both Paper 1.16 and Spigot provide no changelog.
Lastly, our favorite, Vanilla. Snapshot 21w13a makes some tweaks and adjustments to the caves and underground biomes. It also comes with dozens of bug fixes and planned changes.
All the Mods 3 Expert (ATM3E) updated to 1.9.3
– Hardened Thrusters being unobtainable
– Flux-infused Jetplate being unobtainable
– JEI recipe lookup for Energy Cells
– insanely high amount of mob head drops when using Diamond Spikes to kill them
– removed a couple mods
– added nearly a dozen mods
All the Mods 6 (ATM6) updated from 1.5.7 to 1.5.9b
– Removed Mineshafts from Twilight Forest
– Updated Ars Nouveau to fix the mining dim
– Updated Repurposed Structures
All the Mods 6 Sky (ATM6S) updated from ATM6 to the Sky-1.0.5 to 1.0.6
– Added tinkers construct! expect it to be a little wonky with our unification scripts
– Removed Sophisticated backpacks
– Updated quests
– Updated all the mods
– Forge Version is 36.1.2 (same as prior)
Amnesia updated from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2
– Mob spawnrates have been nerfed and also been made adjustable in the Aether config for modpack developers and any players who have issues with the spawnrates.
– Fixed some bugs with main menu text displaying weirdly with unicode fonts.
– Added Language button to the Aether Main Menu.
– Made all texts in the Aether translatable, assuming none were missed.
– Added partial Swedish language support.
– Added partial Polish language support.
– Updated translation credits.
– Tweaked mob spawnrates.
– Tweaked ore spawnrates
– Reworked Swet AI entirely.
– The Sun Spirit boss fight is a bit easier, with him now using multiple hitboxes similar to the Ender Dragon to make him easier to hit. Ice Crystals he spawns in the fight also no longer move vertically, so they’ll always move horizontally when being hit towards him.
– Phoenix Armor now degrades slower when in water or rain, to make that downside less punishing.
– Inebriation no longer damages armor.
– Inebriation code is now more solid and should no longer crash.
– The Accessory Menu can now be opened by default with “I”, this can be adjusted in Minecraft’s Controls settings. This offers a secondary way of accessing the menu in case another mod’s custom survival inventory prevents the Accessory Button from appearing.
– Added Reskillable compatibility to the Accessory Menu; if an item is added that the player does not have the requirements to use, it’ll be kicked out of its accessory slot.
– Accessories now have play equip sounds when equipped.
– Accessories now update properly during login.
– Fixed issues with the Accessory button’s offset relative to the Recipe Book sidebar.
– Fixed an issue with the Player’s health frequently duplicating from certain events after using Life Shards with other mods.
– Tweaked Aether Portal Frame item texture to be more accurate.
– Added better fluid handling for activating the Aether Portal, which should fix incompatibilities with modded buckets.
– Lowered cloud height to -5.
– Added config seasonal_christmas which makes Holiday Trees automatically generate during December and January. This is on by default, unlike christmas_time which generates them no matter what and is off by default.
– The OreDictionary entry “canHarvestAetherAmber” allows items to harvest Golden Amber from Golden Oak Trees. In the next Aether II update, certain Aether II tools will have this added to them, allowing them to harvest Aether I Golden Amber, however this is not yet implemented.
– Tinker’s Construct pickaxes now work properly on Sliders.
– Wearing an enchanted Elytra no longer makes the Crafting Guide button render as enchanted.
– Adjusted Aerbunny position during Elytra gliding.
– Fixed an issue with Parachute renders not following Elytra.
– Probably fixed a crash issue with the Aether’s containers.
– All Aether Portal sounds are now properly editable by Resource Packs.
– Floating Blocks now properly drop as an item when reaching the world height limit.
– Arrows now despawn after awhile when bouncing on Blue Aerclouds; before, they didn’t ever despawn.
– Quicksoil Glass no longer makes blocks render darker below it when against the ground.
– Backslashes are no longer used in the file paths of the generated Old Aether Textures resource pack, fixing an issue with it not generating on Mac.
– Added a new config in config/aether_dimensions which allows for registering new biomes to the Aether dimension. This is primarily intended for modpack developers, there are details on how to use it that are commented inside the folder’s generated config file.
– Right clicking the Cloud Staff while Cloud Minions are spawned can be used to despawn them if wanted. However, it should be noted that doing this and respawning them a lot will degrade the Cloud Staff’s durability quickly.
– Reduced spawning requirements for the Valkyrie Queen, this might fix the issue where they sometimes don’t spawn in the Silver Dungeon.
Better Minecraft updated from v11 to v12
– Removed: Adaptive Performance Tweaks (APTweaks), Her Mentalityy, More Zombie Villagers
– Added: Performant, Dynamic View
CrazyCraft 4 updated from 4.1 to 4.2
– Added Borderless Fullscreen
– Removed: JAFF, Dynamic Trees
Engineers Life updated from 2.03 to 2.04
– Added: Better Animal Models, Clumps, Crafting Tweaks, EasierVillagerTrading, Entity Culling, Floralis, Titles, YUNG’s Better Caves (Forge), YUNG’s Better Mineshafts (Forge)
FTB MindCrack updated to 1
– no changelog
FTB Lite 2 updated from 1.1.9 to 1.1.10
– no changelog
Mineshafts & Monsters updated to 3
Pixelmon Generations updated from 8.4.1 to 8.4.2
– Added Special Pokemon: Burmy Plant (Spring), Wormadam Plant (Spring), Pikachu Hat (Team Rocket), Ninetales Alolan (Halloween), Squirtle (Classic)
– Fixed Timespace Altar causing crashes
– Fixed Water Quartz Blocks causing crashes if it comes into contact with Water
– Fixed Technic not installing BOP correctly- we’ve renamed the skipbop.txt to skipbopdownload.txt
– Fixed Shiny G-Max Pokemon not displaying their Shiny Textures
– Fixed Pesticide not displaying their item description
– Fixed Brittle Bones lang displaying as “Brittle bones”
– Fixed some more leftover debug
– Fixed wild Eternatus spawning too small
– Fixed Fancy and Monsoon Vivillon sprites
– Fixed Honey not dropping from: Kakuna, Beedrill, Combee, and Vespiquen
– Fixed catching small Pokemon being a bit too difficult- increased the catch radius
– Fixed Dancer ability causing the user to use their selected move twice if they’re slower than the opponent
– Fixed battles getting stuck when a Dynamax is defeated on same turn it evolved
– Fixed Choose a Pokemon battle screen displaying incorrect HP for Pokemon when their Dynamax has expired
– Fixed Primals not blocking their respected move types nor overriding existing weather
– Fixed the previous update fix for Primal Exploit not effecting Kyogre (had orbs mixed up)
Slightly Vanilla Flavoured updated from 2.1.0 to 2.2.0
– Added: Charmonium Reforged (Replaces Dynamic Surroundings)
– Removed: Dynamic Surroundings, Mowzie’s Mobs (Caused problems for some players)
Sky Bees updated from Final Version 2 to Final Version 3 fixed
– Updated Forge
– Downgraded Applied Energistics 2
The Final Frontier 2 updated from 5.7 to 5.8
– Forge version updated
– Added vehicle-mod
– mods updated
The 1.12.2 Pack updated from 1.3.2 to 1.3.3
– Added the FastWorkbench mod, which overrides the vanilla crafting table in order to prevent lag when crafting many items.
– A few config changes, including fixes to a few bugged recipes, nerfs to the Extreme Reactors fuel usage and the inclusion of the the mod’s new guide book in the starter Akashic Tome.
– Updated 16 mods to their latest versions; some of the updates include important fixes.
– You can see more information regarding the mod changes of this update through this link: bit.ly/t1122p-cl-v1-3-3
TNP Limitless 3 updated from 1.9.8b to 1.9.9b
– Added: Creatures and Beasts, FramedBlocks, LazyDFU, Tinkers Construct
– Vinteum Ore can now be processed in The Pulverizer from @Thermal Series.
– Bismuth Ore can now be processed in the Pulverizer from @Thermal Series.
– Platinum Ore can now be processed in the Pulverizer from @Thermal Series.
– Ancient Debris can now be processed in the Pulverizer from @Thermal Series.
– Azure Silver Ore can now be processed in the Pulverizer from @Thermal Series.
– Certus Quartz & Fluix Crystal can now be processed in the Pulverizer from @Thermal Series.
– Fluix Crystal & Certus Quartz can now be processed in the Crusher from @Immersive Engineering.
– Cherrywood Trees (Forbidden & Arcanus) & Archwood Trees (Ars Nouveau) no longer generate, instead the Sapling for them can be bought from the Market, (Farming for Blockheads).
– Dragon Roosts, Caves that contain Copper & Silver Piles will now drop the correct Nugget when harvested.
– Ice and Fire Chest loot tables now contain the correct Silver & Copper Ingots, Nuggets.
– Thrashers & Great Thrashers now drop Thrasher Tooth from @Craft and Hunt upon death.
– Added Cherry Peach to the forge:fruits tag, allowing it to be used in various recipes.
– Added a @Powah – Energizing recipe to convert Uranium Ingots to Uraninite.
– Constantan Ingot can now be made in the Silent’s Mechanisms – Alloy Smelter.
– Added all Saplings from Quark, Atmospheric, BYG, Druidcraft, SilentGear, BetterEnd, Ars Nouveau, Upgrade Aquatic & Integrated Dynamics to the Market, (Farming for Blockheads).
– The Ice and Fire – Sea Serpents now only spawn in Deep Ocean Biomes.
– Added Hammer Crushing recipes for Crimson Iron & Azure Silver.
– Soulium Ore can now be processed in a lot of various machines.
– Added JEI information pages to the @Powah – Uraninite Ores.
– Apatite Seeds can now be used in the IE – Garden Cloche.
– Added more invalid items to the Loot Bag Blacklist.
– Added additional @Crossroads Millstone recipes.
– Added more Tips to the loading screen.
– Plus some changes in mod updates.
– Hopefully fixed an instance where servers wouldn’t ping if added to the Multiplayer section.
– Fixed Integrated Dynamics – Squeezer not outputting the correct type of Ore Dusts.
– Fixed Soil Requirement for Iridium & Platinum Seeds in the Garden Cloche.
– Fixed Fermented Spider Tools & Poison Spider Tools not being craftable.
– Fixed Limitless 3 Welcome Advancement not triggering on first world join. (May cause this to re-trigger on some worlds!)
– Fixed lang file for multiple items having unlocalized names.
– Fixed Aluminum Ore output in the Thermal Pulverizer.
– Fixed Zinc Ore output in the Thermal Pulverizer.
– Fixed Pumpkin Seed not processing correctly in the Garden Cloche.
– Fixed Yellorite Ore & Dust not processing in the Arc Furnace.
– Fixed Yellorite Dust & Ore not smelting into the correct Ingot.
– Fixed a recipe conflict with Leather Scrap & Leather Stripe.
– Fixed multiple Crossroads Mill recipes not working correctly.
– Fixed MA Essentials not displaying cooldown timers correctly.
– Chiseled not functioning on servers has been fixed.
– Fixed a Mahou Tsukai – Projection duplication.
– Fixed output for some Centrifuge recipes.
– Fixed a lot of Hammer Crushing recipes.
– Fixed recipe conflicts with Paxels.
– Fixed a Blaze Rod dupe.
– Fixed Ladder recipe.
– Plus fixes in mod updates.
– Added ME Drive Quest to the AE2 Chapter.
– Updated Tinkers Construct to its latest version to fix some nasty bugs. (1.9.9b)
– All mods that could be updated have been updated.
Valhelsia 3 updated from 3.2.2 to 3.2.3
– Added: LazyDFU
– Mowzie’s Mobs
World of Dragons - A New Age updated from 2.6.46 to 2.7.47
– Updated Create
– Added Smart Chutes
– Added Gantry Shafts and Gantry Carriages
BungeeCord updated from 1549 to 1552
– #3058: Remove world limit
Velocity updated from 397 to 403
– no changelog
Forge 1.16.5 updated from 36.1.3 to 36.1.4
– Fix broken java9hacks for j16 handling..
Nukkit updated from 843 to 848
– Ice melts in nether + supports silk touch (#1809)
Bedrock Dedicated Server updated from 1.16.210.06 to 1.16.220.02
– version update
Paper 1.16 updated from 574 to 581
– no changelog
Spigot updated from 3029 to 3034
– no public changelog
Vanilla Snapshot updated from 21w11a to 21w13a
– Tweaks to Caves
– Tweaks to Ore Distribution
– Tweaks to Powdered Snow
– Dripstone clusters can now be found rarely in normal caves
– Deepslate blobs can now be found between heights 0 and 16
– Axolotls and glow squids now spawn in underground water sources
– Axolotls will now always chase after and attack squids, glow squids, tropical fish, cod, salmon, pufferfish, drowned, guardians, and elder guardians
– Axolotls now have a two-minute cooldown after hunting non-hostile targets such as fish, squids, etc.
– They will prioritize targeting hostile mobs first before hunting.
– Bees now see Flowering Azalea (and Flowering Azalea Leaves) as flowers
– Additions to Wandering Trader and Mason trades
– Additions to chest loot tables
MC-3366 – End portal appears transparent from below
MC-70738 – Killing guardian with lava does not give cooked fish
MC-102269 – Polar bears drop raw fish instead of cooked fish when killed with fire or lava
MC-108636 – There are a number of unused texture files
MC-123587 – Kicked from the game when reaching y levels over 30,000,000
MC-124667 – Air can be used in custom recipes, causing a crash
MC-136776 – Some NBT tags are not kept when fish or axolotl mobs are caught in water buckets
MC-167853 – Observer doesn’t detect when a grass block changes to dirt if a tree grows on top
MC-174701 – Leash knot sound effect plays when loading singleplayer world
MC-187544 – ‘Cover Me With Diamonds’ advancement improperly capitalized
MC-190774 – Stonecutter saw spins both ways simultaneously
MC-194183 – Some experience points do not go towards Mending repair, even if the Mending gear is not fully repaired
MC-195640 – Suspicious stew inedible with full hunger
MC-197073 – Turtles laying eggs on red sand produce normal sand particles
MC-199065 – Zombies that die while on fire do not drop baked potatoes
MC-199237 – Back of ladder is incorrectly mirrored
MC-199239 – Vines appear incorrectly mirrored when viewed from behind
MC-199242 – Texture planes of crop models appear incorrectly mirrored from behind
MC-201748 – Chain model planes are incorrectly mirrored on the rear
MC-201751 – Chain section on lanterns is incorrectly mirrored from behind
MC-201753 – Sea pickle green top sections do not render correctly from behind
MC-203553 – Water bottle doesn’t extinguish candles
MC-203605 – Lightning rod bottom texture is mapped incorrectly
MC-203617 – Can’t “Pick Block” cauldrons with liquid or powdered snow inside
MC-203838 – Aiming a spyglass with a loaded crossbow in offhand creates weird third person effect
MC-203847 – Waterlogged candles can be lit
MC-204133 – Candle extinguishing particle appears offset from the candle
MC-204430 – Cauldrons filled with water, lava or powder snow cannot be used as a workstation for villagers
MC-205060 – Powder snow does not cause underlying grass, mycelium or podzol to appear snowy
MC-205083 – Mobs wearing leather boots spin around when walking on powder snow
MC-205106 – Mobs that get damaged by powder snow can spawn inside powder snow
MC-205131 – Landing on powder snow while wearing leather boots inflicts fall damage on Java, but not on Bedrock
MC-205143 – The particles produced when extinguishing a campfire are misplaced
MC-205158 – Powder snow inside textures are not correctly mirrored
MC-205169 – Mobs don’t path find across powder snow blocks when not wandering
MC-205302 – Using /setblock to place a structure block defaults to save mode, unlike placing one by hand
MC-205613 – Skeletons in powder snow spin when aiming at the player
MC-205885 – Endermen holding water, lava or powder snow cauldrons don’t drop cauldrons
MC-205914 – Placing turtle egg/sea pickle onto turtle egg/sea pickle while sneaking doesn’t place it next to it, although placing candle onto candle does
MC-205918 – Experience orb stacks that were used in the mending process lose their experience amount, even if the stack is still larger than one
MC-208075 – Copper slabs and stairs are not included in the #minecraft:slabs and #minecraft:stairs tags
MC-208588 – Axolotls change color when released from bucket / axolotl entity data isn’t stored in the bucket item
MC-208594 – Axolotls aren’t required for the “Two By Two” advancement
MC-208647 – Axolotls don’t attack elder guardians
MC-208695 – Semi-transparent pixels on axolotl textures
MC-208703 – Axolotls don’t give regeneration or remove mining fatigue
MC-208745 – Explorer maps & filled maps turn blank after entering the nether or end
MC-209371 – Can’t cut stacks in half in furnace output
MC-212221 – Glow item frames are rendered dark when a light source is nearby
MC-212305 – Back face of glow lichen is not correctly mirrored from behind
MC-212736 – Some world border faces are rendered mirrored, resulting in incorrect corners
MC-213552 – Shulker hitbox does not immediately rotate after the shulker visually rotates
MC-213769 – Rooted dirt is far from other dirt variants in the Creative inventory
MC-213771 – Rooted dirt is in decorations tab
MC-213772 – Certain faces of azalea are not culled by other blocks
MC-213777 – Azalea and flowering azalea z-fight when placed next to blocks
MC-213789 – Water behaves as if moss blocks were air
MC-213815 – Grass, ferns, flowers, bushes, saplings and bamboo cannot be placed on top of rooted dirt
MC-213837 – Can’t pick block big dripleaf stem
MC-213841 – Signs, banners, paintings & item frames cannot be placed on moss
MC-213860 – Farmland/dirt path don’t convert to dirt when moss is placed above
MC-213877 – Cannot turn Rooted Dirt into a Dirt Path
MC-213878 – Using bone meal on a small dripleaf shows breaking particles
MC-213899 – Big Dripleaf can be rotated incorrectly by breaking and replacing it
MC-213907 – Skeletons don’t have a shaking animation while converting to strays
MC-213958 – Azalea bushes connect to walls and fences
MC-214049 – Mining rooted dirt is slightly faster than mining other dirt blocks
MC-214073 – The azalea’s side textures are partially cut off
MC-214097 – Cake cannot be placed on top of a moss block
MC-214135 – Converted moss blocks do not update redstone
MC-214181 – Rooted dirt cannot be picked up by endermen
MC-214374 – Redstone doesn’t connect vertically on moss blocks
MC-214586 – Rooted Dirt has no assigned tool
MC-214589 – End gateway exit portals can be set to high coordinates, kicking the player
MC-214639 – Rooted dirt is not randomly rotated
MC-214693 – Tripwire texture is not mirrored correctly from behind
MC-214694 – Tripwire which is part of a tripwire hook is not mirrored correctly from behind
MC-214695 – Big dripleaf texture mirrored incorrectly from underneath
MC-214696 – Small dripleaf texture mirrored incorrectly from underneath
MC-214698 – Azalea top texture is mirrored incorrectly
MC-214818 – Waterlogged pointed stalagmites don’t drop when their support block is broken
MC-214858 – Powered big dripleaf play tilting sounds when blocks are changed nearby
MC-214879 – Selecting nothing and pressing Ctrl+C clears clipboard
MC-214901 – Rain passes through moss blocks
MC-214965 – Maximum building height is 319, but warning message says 320
MC-216820 – Cobbled Deepslate Slab uses the stone sounds instead of the deepslate sounds
MC-217749 – Small Dripleaf can’t be placed on Rooted Dirt while waterlogged
MC-218888 – Shift Clicking items into inventory prevents the relevant advancement from triggering
MC-219054 – Can type text into anvil text field without putting an item in it, preventing you from closing the UI with E
MC-219103 – The eyes of some entities can be seen through powder snow/lava
MC-219203 – Mineshaft support legs can generate in lava
MC-219240 – Inconsistency: cobbled deepslate does not take longer to mine than deepslate
MC-219635 – There is no sound when defrosting from fire/lava (vanilla parity)
MC-219740 – Spyglass overlay broken while in water with fast graphics
MC-219850 – There is no sound or subtitle for applying/removing/scraping wax or oxidation
MC-219868 – Opening a UI darkens the background less than it used to
MC-219906 – Minecraft crashes when spectating an entity submerged in water
MC-219920 – Amethyst Blocks can no longer be gained by mining them
MC-219933 – Shulker heads do not flash red when taking damage / when killed
MC-219937 – Parity issue: Clouds are at y=192
MC-219973 – Hanging Roots takes about a second to be mined
MC-219974 – Big Dripleaf takes about a second to be mined
MC-220068 – Experience orbs are no longer affected by the fog from powder snow/lava
MC-220069 – Wither/creeper armor is no longer affected by the fog from powder snow/lava
MC-220070 – Lightning is not affected by the fog from powder snow/lava
MC-220157 – String is not affected by light levels
MC-220174 – With graphics set to Fabulous!, blocks such as honey, slime and stained glass appear lit up in third person mode
MC-220269 – Shader texture coordinate wrapping mode causes screen effects like glowing to wrap where they shouldn’t
MC-220339 – Beacon beam is not affected by the fog from powder snow/lava
MC-221146 – Water fog still very subtle making water appear too clear in the distance