This is an organized list compiling the version updates for Minecraft, plugins, mods, gametypes, and proxies for April 22nd. Tons of updates and additions to our favorite pastime, from incessant bug fixing to new mods. You’re sure to not get bored with all these updates.
First, the Mod Packs. All of Fabric 3 has a normal update with fixed issues, additions, and a balance change. All the Mods 6 changes its Forge version and removes a mod while adding another. All the Mods 6 Sky added a bunch of new content, had a huge update to the quests and of course, updated all the mods. All the Mods – Slice of Pi2 improved on performance, and added around half a dozen mods. Better Minecraft added some new bosses, dimensions, and tons of mods. FTB Direwolf20 updates all the mods it could. FTB Endeavour updated the unify script along with all the mods it could. Rebirth of the Night has a fairly large update where it adds a ton of mods with lots of content. The Final Frontier 2 removes nearly half a dozen mods while updating any mods it can. The 1.12.2 Pack added a new item, made some config changes, and updated its forge version. TNP Limitless 3 updated textures, added some quality of life features and made some fixes. Valhelsia 2 added a few mods and removed Spiders 2.0.
Next, the Mod Based. Forge 1.16.5 has what’s called ‘A bloody quote FFS’ and updates for new maven. Wonder what that’s all about.
Now, Bedrock. Nukkit fixes Item Frame Interaction, hopefully for the last time.
Moving on, the Plugin Based. Paper 1.16 automatically updates the upstream, yay! Spigot and Tuinity 1.16 provide no changelog for me.
Our favorite, Vanilla. Snapshot 21w15a brings tons of changes to the cave and underground biome generation, new textures for raw ores, and a handful of bug fixes.
Almost done here, the Proxies. Velocity provides no public changelog. Waterfall writes a little poem in its changelog. “server is the client and not server is the server.” I’m sure anyone technically literate enough will be able to decipher that.
Lastly, the Gametypes. Both Murder Mystery and Skyblock have been updated to version 1.16.5, which is pretty good. Skyblock had been on 1.15.2 for a while.
All of Fabric 3 (AOF3) updated from 2.7.0 to 2.7.2
– Fixed recipe conflict with ceremonial knife.
– Fixed recipe conflict with ender binding.
– Fixed debug log spam on servers.
– Fixed loot table for wireless networks, they wouldn’t drop on break.
– Fixed dc from server related to Taco Craft.
– Buffed indrev energy cables.
– Added a window/bar title icon.
– Server list no longer resets on updating.
– Added bewitchment salt ore to world gen for rituals.
– Added Builtin Servers (builtin-servers-1.0-BETA.jar)
All the Mods 6 (ATM6) updated from 1.5.10b to 1.6.1
– QOL Changes to bees (see github)
– Removed RecipeBuffers (forge fixed the need for it)
– Added Crash Utilities Back (relogging issue fixed)
– Fixes several recipes that did not output the correct amount (see github)
– AE2 is now in Beta
– Updated All the Mods
– Forge Version is 36.1.2
All the Mods 6 Sky (ATM6S) updated from 1.0.6b to 1.0.7
– Added the atm star, multiple new crafting items, ability to get some creative items from certain mods
– Huge update to the quests
– bee changes/additions
– updated allthemods
All the Mods - Slice of Pi2 updated from 2.1.2 to 2.1.3
– further improved performance and making more room for content.
– updated all the mods
– added half a dozen mods
Better Minecraft updated from v13 to v14
– New Bosses from Illagers+ & Villagers and Monsters Legacy
– New Dimensions from The Undergarden & Villagers and Monsters Legacy
– Added: Illagers+ (by LiteWolf101), Hunter illager (by catscrafters), Momentum (by camcam_burger), Kitteh6660’s MoreCraft (by Kitteh6660), Nether Skeletons (by glitchedm4st3ry), Omnis (by sammysemicolon), Geode (by RedrixTTV), Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR), Disenchantment Edit Table (by ji_GGO), Villagers And Monsters Mod Legacy (by abukkezsaruj), The Undergarden (by Quek04)
FTB Presents Direwolf20 1.16 updated from 1.8.0 to 1.9.0
– updated all mods that could be updated
FTB Endeavour updated from 1.2.0 to 1.3.0
– Updated unify script.
– updated all mods that could be updated
Rebirth of the Night updated from 3.0 BETA 4 to 3.0 BETA 5
– Added: Onslaught, Modular Machinery & Modular Diversity, Scroll of New Life, and BetterNether: RotN Edition
– A totem will now spawn at your death location and will hold all your items, allowing for easy pickup and never despawns, however, it will break if you die a second time before collecting it, dropping your items on the floor.
– Items dropped on the floor this way will never despawn.
– You now only drop 50% of XP on death (100% previously). 25% of dropped XP is recoverable.
– Boar heads can be crafted into 1 leather
– Armor padding is now craftable with wool instead of feathers
– Stripped logs can be made into planks in a crafting table or at a BWM saw
– Umbrium pellets now cost 1 zanite gem and 1 soulforged steel ingot for 4 pellets
– Lunar Water is now created by dropping Lunar Quintessence into a cauldron with water
The Final Frontier 2 updated from 6.0 to 6.3
– Removed: AI Improvements, CraftingTweaks, improved-stations, tinkers, doom
– updated mods
The 1.12.2 Pack updated from 1.3.3 to 1.3.4
– Added Fence Jumper, so you can prove your superiority to your animals, added Save My Stronghold!, for improved Stronghold generation, and also Better Ping Display for an in-game ping indicator.
– A few minimal config changes.
– Updated Forge (which fixes a rare bug with full-screen on MacOS), and 4 mods to their latest versions.
– You can see more information regarding the mod changes of this update through this link: bit.ly/t1122p-cl-v1-3-4
TNP Limitless 3 updated from 1.10.0a to 1.10.1
– Updated the Vanilla Ore textures to the MC1.17 update textures. (They’re better for color blind people!)
– Added more invalid items to the Loot Bag Blacklist.
– Added more Tips to the loading screen.
– Some changes in mod updates.
– Multiple blocks like the Garden Cloche not functioning on servers has been fixed.
– Fixed an issue in the Mystical Agriculture questline.
– Fixed Iron Jetpacks not being craftable.
– Fixes in mod updates
– All mods that could be updated have been updated.
Valhelsia 2 updated from 2.3.2 to 2.3.3
– Added: Astral Sorcery, Mowzie’s Mobs, Scuba Gear, Snow! Real Magic!, Windowlogging
– Removed: Spiders 2.0
Forge 1.16.5 updated from 36.1.4 to 36.1.6
– A bloody quote FFS
– Update for new maven
Nukkit updated from 850 to 851
– Fix Item Frame interaction (#1829)
Paper 1.16 updated from 592 to 603
– [Auto] Updated Upstream (Bukkit)
Spigot updated from 3042 to 3047
– no public changelog
Tuinity 1.16 updated from 221 to 224
– no public changelog
Vanilla Snapshot updated from 21w14a to 21w15a
– World height has been switched back to the 1.16 levels
– Noise caves and aquifers have been switched off
– Cave and ravine carvers have been returned to their old settings
– Crack carvers have been switched off
– Ore distribution has been returned to the 1.16 setup
– Copper now generates between the bottom of the world and height 192, being most common around height 96
– Tuff now generates in blobs between heights 0 and 16
– Worlds created in snapshot 21w05b or any earlier version can now once again be opened
– Worlds created in any version between snapshot 21w06a and 21w14a can no longer be opened
– A crinkly, crunchy sound now plays when Bone Meal is used
– Reordered some blocks in the Building Blocks Tab in Creative Menu
– Goats will avoid walking on Powder Snow
– Creepers know won’t dare mess with Goats
– The main menu background has been updated
– Tweaked the textures of raw ore items
– Just like other ore materials, you can craft a compact version with raw ore items in order to save inventory space
– Added the Marker entity
– Added /debug function
– selector and nbt chat components can now configure separators between elements
– Servers can now customize a message to display when prompting players about custom resource packs
MC-203855 – A geode configured_feature causes a crash when use_alternate_layer0_chance is used with no entries in inner_placements
MC-212145 – Summoning Glow Lichen using /setblock doesn’t place any lichen but creates light until the block is updated
MC-212273 – Glow Lichen doesn’t render when being held by an Enderman
MC-215836 – Deepslate uses the same color as stone on maps
MC-215844 – Stone still generates around lava pools at low levels
MC-216588 – Feature placement – java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: bound must be positive
MC-218588 – Cracked deepslate bricks & tiles are in the incorrect position in the creative inventory
MC-218698 – Infested deepslate makes the old “stone” sounds
MC-218705 – Deepslate emerald ore is separated from other deepslate ores in the creative inventory
MC-218749 – Deepslate coal ore doesn’t drop experience
MC-218944 – Copper ore and deepslate copper ore have inconsistent textures
MC-219972 – Deepslate gold ore has an inconsistent pixel
MC-221501 – Water splash potions don’t give the axolotl 1.5 minutes of moisture
MC-221718 – Lava fog repeatedly fails to render each block at certain y-levels
MC-221798 – Blindness doesn’t render correctly
MC-222104 – Beacon beam fog is incorrectly computed
MC-222266 – Goats don’t attack
MC-222522 – Nether Gold Ore is no longer smeltable
Velocity updated from 403 to 408
– no public changelog
WaterFall updated from 406 to 411
– server is the client and not server is the server (Fixes #631)