Minecraft News Update: Version 1.14.4 is Available Now!
It’s finally here and 1.14.4 has been released! It’s a big one so let’s go over the giant list of fixes and changes that have been done:
- Fixed bugs
- Performance improvements
- Suspicious stew made from poppies now gives you night vision instead of speed
- Added /debug report for getting more detailed information. Please include this while making bug reports about performance!
- Fixed a memory leak
- Removed camera pivot offset in first-person
- Improved chunk loading when traveling at high speed
- Fixed incorrect Pillager texture
- /reload and /forceload is now available to gamemasters
- function-permission-level is a new setting in server.properties that controls which commands functions have access to
- Villagers now stock more items
- Villagers will now remember their gossip after becoming a Zombie Villager
- Improved performance of Villager pathfinding
- Villagers can now work without also restocking at the same time
- Gossip about players who converted a zombie villager will now last longer
- The Player Activity button on the Realm screen has been removed
- Villagers now wait with restocking until they have trades that need restocking
- Village sieges no longer occur on mushroom islands
- Mobs will no longer try to pathfind their way through bamboo
- Pinged the human
That barely scratches the surface of how much work went into this update so be sure to checkout the full change-log over here! The new content has been awesome and it’s really great to see Mojang continuing the improve the game to make sure it’s running better for all to enjoy! Get out there and get pillaging!
See you for the next update!