Minecraft News Update: Version 1.14.3 is Available Now!
It’s finally arrived and it’s the best 1.14 update yet to come from Mojang headquarters. 1.14.3 has a huge array of bug fixes and changes that the community has been waiting for and we’re excited to go over them with you today!
- Items can now be repaired by crafting them together again
- Reverted the enchanting system to how it was before 1.14
- Torches, lanterns and pressure plates can now be placed on glass panes and iron bars
- Lanterns can now be attached below iron bars and glass panes
- Saturation is no longer required for the “How did we get here?” advancement
- You can now turn off raids with ‘/gamerule disableRaids true’
- Patrol changes:
- Vindicators are no longer part of patrols
- Doubled the minimum time to spawn from 5 + (up to 1) minutes to 10 + (up to 1) minutes
- Patrols no longer spawns if the block light level disallows monster spawning
- Patrols are now allowed to spawn in any biome except mushroom biomes
- Villagers that are panicking now have a bigger chance of spawning Iron Golems, assuming they can occasionally work and sleep
- “Last slept” and “last worked” is now saved properly for Villagers
- Farmers now spend more time farming when they are working
- Farmers can now always give away food even if other villagers don’t need it
- Improved performance
- Fixed bugs
Phew, that was a doozy and doesn’t even cover all the bug fixes and other changes that were made! Make sure to go check out the full change log here and Mojang is hard at work on 1.14.4 which will bring even more awesomeness to the village and pillage update!
See you for the next update!