Admin Commands for Conan Exiles
Last modified on Apr 5, 2023 in conan exiles
By Nathan Young
The harsh environment in Conan Exiles can be challenging for new and returning players, as dying too many times or struggling to locate resources leads to possible frustrations. This can be resolved by using admin commands, which is for cheating or making a user-friendly server. Any player with permissions can use them or even the easy-to-use game panel. There are many features offered through these abilities, from enabling god mode to spawning items. Almost anything is possible from admin commands and the panel, but could be confusing at first. Due to this, Apex Hosting will teach you how to use admin commands on a Conan Exiles server.
Before accessing all commands, you’ll need to become admin on the server. Once your in-game account has permissions, each of them are accessible. This allows you and other admins to utilize specific functions, such as flight, invisibility, and more. However, there are many different types of admin commands to use, so review the Admin Commands Wiki if you want to know all of them.
How to Use Admin Commands
- Head towards your Apex server panel, then click Customizations near the left.
- Locate the Admin Password field under the Security section.
- Enter your desired password, then return to the main panel to Restart the server.
Note: This is required to become admin in-game to use commands.
- When it finishes loading, join the server and press ESC to open the menu.
- Click Settings, then in the top right click Server Settings and select the Make Me Admin option under General.
- Enter the admin password, then click OK to get permissions.
- Afterward, return to the game and press the Tilde (~) key on your keyboard.
Note: This will open a console for commands, but if you press the same key again then it’ll display a larger view.
- When the console is opened, you may enter any registered command to start using them.
Admin Command List
Due to the large number of commands, it may be difficult to review them all at once. With this in mind, we’ll go over popular ones to get you started. These commands are considered to be cheats, as they give the player an advantage over normal users.
|God||Enters in god mode and cannot die.|
|LevelFollowerUpTo [Value]||Level up a follower to levels 1 to 20.|
|SetFollowerStat [stat] [value]||Configure follower attributes.|
|BuildingDestroy [Value]||Demolish any building from the world.|
|DamageTarget [Value]||Hurts the defined target with a set value.|
|DestroyTarget||Removes structures and all the same objects from the map.|
|PlayerCanBuildEverywhere [PlayerName]||Gives the player an ability to build anywhere, even in disabled areas.|
|SpawnItem [ItemID] [Quantity]||Instantly obtain specific items.|
|Cloak||The ability to be invisible towards NPCs.|
|Ghost||Gives the user invisibility to other players, flight, and to phase through walls.|
|Invisibility||Grants full invisibility towards players and NPCs.|
|Fly||Allows the player to enable flight.|
|NoSprintCost||Disables stamina cost when sprinting.|
|TeleportToPlayer [PlayerName]||Transports you to other players.|
|SummonPlayer [PlayerName]||Teleports target players to your location.|
Instead of doing commands to cheat or control your world, there’s an in-game panel to do this. It allows you to switch the time of day, change hunger values, spawn materials, among other features. The admin panel is widely used among server owners and authorized players to conveniently take charge of your player or world. For instance, this is helpful when wanting to test features or lessen the difficulty of Conan Exiles.
How to Use Admin Panel
- Join your Conan Exiles server, then press ESC to open the menu.
- Once there, click the Admin Panel option and it’ll instantly appear in-game.
Note: Otherwise, press Shift + Insert on your keyboard to open the panel.
- You can now checkmark settings, enter values, and spawn items in your inventory.
- Every change will automatically apply to your game, so make sure the edits are what you want.
Controlling your world through admin commands is a wonderful way to test features, make the game easier for new players, or have fun. A server console is not needed for these actions, which simplifies the configuring process. This is especially true with the admin panel, as it’s user-friendly and offers a wide variety of options. Whether you use commands or the panel, the same features are available to edit. It’s encouraged to start tweaking some settings to tailor everything to your liking. In other words, take charge of your server and start enjoying a customized Conan Exile experience.